Greatest Single Game Accomplishments!

Greatest Single Game Accomplishments!

Postby actos24 on Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:14 pm

Where would you rank the 81 Point Game in this category?
actos24

Postby massmass on Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:15 pm

hmmm 7'2 wilt dunking and abuse little men inside the paint w/ NO 3 second violation scoring 100?

i'd take kobes 81 on mostly guarded jumpers ALL DAY..

its 1ST in my book.
massmass

Postby The Original 81 on Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:33 am

massmass wrote:hmmm 7'2 wilt dunking and abuse little men inside the paint w/ NO 3 second violation scoring 100?

its 1ST in my book.

I agree, I have to say it's number one by a landslide. It's a shame it had to be criticized the way it was.
"Let me say one more thing about Kobe. He will be the best player in the history of the game. If he keeps doing what he's doing, there is no stopping him. He is that good." - Shaquille O'Neal in his autobiography, "Shaq Talks Back"
The Original 81

Postby Griever on Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:33 am

The Original 81 wrote:
massmass wrote:hmmm 7'2 wilt dunking and abuse little men inside the paint w/ NO 3 second violation scoring 100?

its 1ST in my book.

I agree, I have to say it's number one by a landslide. It's a shame it had to be criticized the way it was.

Screw the people who criticized it ... i knew there was gonna be criticizm but we know how it took place ..

it was NEEDED since we were down and the team was playing bad ... Kobe brought us back and people like gilbert and pat talking on behalf of Wade saying if they get shots like that on a on Day they could probaly get ..

yeah sure but would they win ? would they make them so great and efficiantly Like kobe did ? i dont think so ...

i also dont think D-Wade or gilbert can outscore a NBA team in 3 quarters .. and sit out the fourth ... that could have been a greater record and no one talks about it
Griever

Return to Kobe's 81