I knew there is some moron left

I knew there is some moron left

Postby KB24 on Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:28 pm

Bill Simmons recently opined that Kobe's teammates seem joyless and unexcxited by Kobe's ball-hogging ways. What do you think?

Chad Ford: Let's just put it this way. I was talking to a former NBA player who now works for an NBA team and here's what he said his reaction would've been had he been Kobe's teammate on the night he scored 81 points and took 46 shots. "I would've told all the reporters in the locker room that it was an amazing performance and that I was proud of him. Then, once they all left, I would've punched him in the face. Basketball is a team game. I'm not just running up and down the floor to get a better view of Kobe shooting it." So ... yes, I'm sure guys like Lamar Odom aren't thrilled.

BSPN chat

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby ladam24 on Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:04 pm

Chad Ford's a loser..

nuff said.
"no matter what — no matter how hard, how far, or how many stand in my way, I remain determined."
ladam24

Postby DMK on Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:44 pm

lmfao.... Lakers have a HALL OF FAMER as the main guy.... And the rest of the team is filled with NO ALL STARS...

Noone would even dare come against Kobe cause Jerry Buss would be forced to make a "tough" decision... and we all know what happend last time :mhihi:

Chad Ford is a strawberry, that simple.

Eccl.7:20, Gal.2:16, Jn.3:16, Jn.14:6, Acts 16:31, Rom.6:23, Eph.3:17
DMK
Clublakers Analyst

Postby scheven on Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:21 pm

why are guys so effin stupid?

"yay! i'll let the lakers lose so we can play team game and i don't look like a ballhog"

seriously, kobe did it for the team and no matter how you say he's selfsih, there is not one bit of selfishness in that performance.....he did it for the team

MF'in idiots....
scheven

Postby MVP~Kobe~81 on Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:28 pm

ladam24 wrote:Chad Ford's a loser..

nuff said.

I agree.. Consider the source.. I am not a fan of Chad Ford...
MVP~Kobe~81

Postby KobegirL on Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:31 pm

DMK wrote:lmfao.... Lakers have a HALL OF FAMER as the main guy.... And the rest of the team is filled with NO ALL STARS...

Noone would even dare come against Kobe cause Jerry Buss would be forced to make a "tough" decision... and we all know what happend last time :mhihi:

I no if he can get rid of One of the 50est Greatest Players (even though we all know he's washed up) then im sure he will have NO PROBLEM gettting rid of a wanna-be scottie pippen and a D-League player :man10:

But i still would love ya L.O. & Smush
**~**KB8~ THA BADDEST 2 EVER PLAY THA GAME**~**
KobegirL

Re: I knew there is some moron left

Postby JSM on Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:27 pm

KB8@CL wrote:
Bill Simmons recently opined that Kobe's teammates seem joyless and unexcxited by Kobe's ball-hogging ways. What do you think?

Chad Ford: Let's just put it this way. I was talking to a former NBA player who now works for an NBA team and here's what he said his reaction would've been had he been Kobe's teammate on the night he scored 81 points and took 46 shots. "I would've told all the reporters in the locker room that it was an amazing performance and that I was proud of him. Then, once they all left, I would've punched him in the face. Basketball is a team game. I'm not just running up and down the floor to get a better view of Kobe shooting it." So ... yes, I'm sure guys like Lamar Odom aren't thrilled.

BSPN chat

I didn't know Shaq works for a NBA team.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Return to Kobe's 81