Kobe should

Kobe should

Postby Lakerfantilidie on Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:56 am

I would like to see Kobe do something for his team mates & the coaching staff. Buy them a Rolex, give em cash, I don't know. I would just like to see him do something for them. I feel they took a back seat & helped him get the 62 in 3 quarters, & they took a back seat & helped him get the 81. In other words they deferred to him. They played good D in both games, & they helped get the W in both......so I would like to see that from him. It would be a very nice gesture on his part.
Lakerfantilidie

Postby UGOTOWN3D on Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:09 am

How about they all pitch in to buy HIM something for saving them from the EMBARESSMENT of loosing AT HOME by 18 points OR MORE to ... get this ... The Toronto Raptors, and then having to sit around for 4 days thinking about YET ANOTHER 3 game loosing streak.

How about we see this instead .... he should charge them for getting the best seats to the show.
UGOTOWN3D

Postby MarkMadsen on Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:38 am

They get paid enough to buy their own damn rolaxes. :mhihi:

Treat them to dinner or something just to celebrate the moment. No need to spend money on materialstic possesions. That comes off more arrogant than appreciative.

"Heres a new rolax for helping me get 81 points Smush. If you help me get a 100 points i'll buy you a new car. "

"Here's 100 dollars, Odom, go out and buy some more weed. You deserve it for letting me hog all the spotlight"
MarkMadsen

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:01 am

Maybe Kobe should make one big party, where he would invite all teammates plus some friends and girls...
Probaly he already did it... :man11:
The Kobe Era 2K5

Postby KB24 on Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:53 am

UGOTOWN3D wrote:How about they all pitch in to buy HIM something for saving them from the EMBARESSMENT of loosing AT HOME by 18 points OR MORE to ... get this ... The Toronto Raptors, and then having to sit around for 4 days thinking about YET ANOTHER 3 game loosing streak.

How about we see this instead .... he should charge them for getting the best seats to the show.

ya we all forgot to talk how HORRIBLE we played. Really on defense we simply sucked. On offense we couldn´t hit a pea in the ocean. that was one of the, if not the worst game of the season untill Kobe took over.

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Re: Kobe should

Postby JSM on Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:21 pm

Lakerfantilidie wrote:I would like to see Kobe do something for his team mates & the coaching staff.

How about getting them some more Ws and a playoff spot? That sounds good to me.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Return to Kobe's 81