Raptors @ Lakers, replay on NBATV at 3:00 EST Tuesday

Raptors @ Lakers, replay on NBATV at 3:00 EST Tuesday

Postby Makaveli Tha Don on Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:58 pm

I know i seen that question asked on here when nbatv would replay the game. And i just seen it flash across the bottom of the screen. There showing it tomorrow, tuesday, at 3:00. I guess that would mean noon for you people in california, 3 for me here in michigan though
Makaveli Tha Don

Re: Raptors @ Lakers, replay on NBATV at 3:00 Tuesday

Postby d.James on Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:03 pm

Makaveli Tha Don wrote:I know i seen that question asked on here when nbatv would replay the game. And i just seen it flash across the bottom of the screen. There showing it tomorrow, tuesday, at 3:00. I guess that would mean noon for you people in california, 3 for me here in michigan though

Damn. I still won't be able to see it; I had to cancel my NBATV when I was fired from my J-O-B. Why isn't this an ESPN Instant Classic? :man12:
With expectation comes responsibility. Respect is earned. When opportunity arises, preparation will calm nerves, inspire confidence, and help you to realize the moment. Where there is failure is a blueprint of how to improve. To fail to learn, even with talent, makes you ordinary. To learn from all experiences is to learn to become the best.
www.facebook.com/loudaboutbasketball
d.James
Clublakers Rep: Pistons

Return to Kobe's 81