Why the Hatin is over the top!

Why the Hatin is over the top!

Postby Mettalic-Laker (Knights) on Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:05 am

TO ALL THE HATERS:

I have been a member of Clublakers for a very long time! I am sort of a phantom as I come back ever so often. I am a long time laker fan and I rarely miss a game. However, I had to come back and rip on the Kobe haters!

It is getting disgusting!!!!
The haters are starting to hate for no reason these days. I mean, they found so much fault in Kobe's 81 that it was ridiculous!

One argument that I cannot stand is the one that says Kobe's 81 is not better than Wilt's 100...okay that is legit argument IF u can back it up. But the argument that I am hearing is that Wilt didn't have the "luxury" of the three point line...PLEASE! Wilt was as bad as Shaq when it came to free throws so don't tell me that he would of shot three's! COME ON!

Another argument is that Kobe took too many shots. Okay he shot 46 of them, but he make 28 of them...that is over 60 percent! Mind you that Wilt took over ten more shots than Kobe did to get his 100, so don't give me that argument of too many shots!

Another thing. Kobe did not score the points for the sake of scoring them...he did it to win a ballgame being 18 points down and coming back. Didn't u guys learn a lesson when he sat out the fourth quarter against Dallas when he had 62! That is more points then he ended up with at the end of the third than the Toronto game. He did not come back because the game was sealed. He didn't come back because THAT would of been selfish, yet people complained of him sitting out.

The rest of Kobe's team was horrible and lethargic on the offensive end that nite shooting for 31 percent to Kobe's 61 percent shooting...hmmm I wonder who should be the go to guy...uh Kobe might help us win. Kobe had a reason to take over the game.

People are afraid to give Kobe his props because they are slowly seeing Jordan come off of his thrown. The precious MJ! Not taking anything away from Jordan but Kobe is for real. Look at how good he is!

And shut up Vincesanity! "Kobe is setting a bad example for the kids. The team concept is being thrown away...where are the fundamentals of team basketball?" (paraphrased) This is coming from a player who didn't even want to try hard in a game with Toronto (ironic ;) huh?) because he didn't like being a Raptor. "Hey Vince! You are the kids role model aren't you? What is it...u don't try sometimes...oh great team leadership!!!" Sorry you aren't in the running of being the best in the game...maybe you should just keep your Slam Dunk trophy polished on your huge shelf of trophy's and accolades...how many rings do you have Vince?

So go ahead you Kobe haters. Fuel Kobe's fire! Just hope that your team isn't embarrassed by the "one man show". The Mavericks are arguably the best team in the west right now and they lost to ONE MAN and his name is Kobe.

And haters don't whine if one day Kobe has a 20 plus assist game. You will still knock Kobe for that. I am just waiting for that to happen and the hater saying "Kobe passed in spite of the media. He got those assists to prove us haters we are wrong about him...Kobe is truly selfish because he got those assists in spite of us...that is not team ball.

Me and Scoop Jackson are going to just kick back and let the hatin flow. It's only going to make Kobe even more motivated and THAT IS SCARY

THE METTALIC-LAKER COLUMN
The task ahead of you is never as great as the power behind you. LA Lakers, THE PERENNIAL CHAMPS!!!
Mettalic-Laker (Knights)

Postby DMK on Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:31 am

Welcome...... BACK to CL :jam2: And THANK YOU for saying what needed to be heard by the haters of the world.

Kobe shot 61%!!!!.... ok,.... 61% and scored 81pts! :man4:

Kobe brought his team back from a 18 point hole....

Kobe shot LESS FT's then Wilt.

Kobe's team wasnt BLOWING OUT his opponents like WILTS TEAM WAS ...AFTER THE 1st QTR!!!!!!

Kobe shot what... 45-46 times... and scored 81pts?!!!!....

Kobe's 81>>> Wilts 100... IMO, it came in a different era, where its harder to score as a SG then it was for a C in 1962.... It came in a CLOSE GAME... not in a blowout after the 1st qtr....

Slice it up anyway you want to.... its the single greatest performance EVER CAUGHT ON NBA FOOTAGE.... That simple.

Haters... SLEEP...ZZZzzZZZzzzzzzz

DMK

Eccl.7:20, Gal.2:16, Jn.3:16, Jn.14:6, Acts 16:31, Rom.6:23, Eph.3:17
DMK
Clublakers Analyst

Postby kb8lak on Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:20 am

DMK wrote:Welcome...... BACK to CL :jam2: And THANK YOU for saying what needed to be heard by the haters of the world.

Kobe's team wasnt BLOWING OUT his opponents like WILTS TEAM WAS ...AFTER THE 1st QTR!!!!!!

Kobe's 81>>> Wilts 100... IMO, it came in a different era, where its harder to score as a SG then it was for a C in 1962.... It came in a CLOSE GAME... not in a blowout after the 1st qtr....

Slice it up anyway you want to.... its the single greatest performance EVER CAUGHT ON NBA FOOTAGE.... That simple.

DMK

:bow: :bow: :bow:
kb8lak
Contributing Member

Postby Mettalic-Laker (Knights) on Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:16 am

It is something that needed to be said for sure.

I just hope everybody (especially the haters) to read my column up above.

Thanks guys.
The task ahead of you is never as great as the power behind you. LA Lakers, THE PERENNIAL CHAMPS!!!
Mettalic-Laker (Knights)

Postby ndrui on Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:55 am

DMK wrote:Welcome...... BACK to CL :jam2: And THANK YOU for saying what needed to be heard by the haters of the world.

DMK

Another thing is that Wilt shot about 57% to get his 100 points and Kobe shot 61% including 3's...
ndrui

Postby Lakerfan36 on Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:59 pm

someother reasons why Kobes 81 is better then wilts 100

I just heard this on sports radio.

Wilts teammates were intentially fouling the other team..to give wilt time to score more

Wilt played all 48 minutes (kobe sat out for 6)
Future PS3 owners club: Lakerfan 36, lakaboy 42, Hitemup, scheven, KrazyIvan909, flipogb, LUUUKE, Kobe The Dagger, kobe4ever

http://www.break.com/index/snlnarnia.html
Lakerfan36

Postby Mettalic-Laker (Knights) on Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:22 pm

And you wonder why the haters don't mentions it
Mettalic-Laker (Knights)

Postby DMK on Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:10 pm

all great points, but i dont expect haters to get any of it anyways.

Thats what makes them haters.... they are majorly ignorent to the facts and reek of blind hate.

DMK
Clublakers Analyst

Postby bleed purple n gold on Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:01 pm

anything that kobe does, haters will always find a way to hate.

can't do anything about it.

people will hate kobe just to hate kobe.

…You take a player getting over 10mill a year and I will make him look like he deserves 2 mill. -Ron Artest
bleed purple n gold

Postby Mettalic-Laker (Knights) on Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:35 pm

I also heard on the news that Kobe is the fourth most hated sports figure period.
Mettalic-Laker (Knights)

Postby DMK on Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:31 am

Mettalic-Laker (Knights) wrote:I also heard on the news that Kobe is the fourth most hated sports figure period.

Let me guess...

Mike Tyson
Terrell Owens
Ron Artest
Kobe Bryant? :man3:

Funny...as im a HUGE Mike fan, HUGE Kobe fan.. i love artests game and im a lifelong niner fan but still like owens even tho he snubbed the baltimore ravens and such :mhihi:

DMK
Clublakers Analyst

Postby kwamejoke on Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:08 am

Mettalic-Laker (Knights) wrote:I also heard on the news that Kobe is the fourth most hated sports figure period.

lakers lost most closer games.
Mitch is the General Murder of lakers.

Caron > kwame BUT caron + chucky < kwame !
kwamejoke

Return to Kobe's 81