You Can Buy Kobe's 81 Point Game to Download!

You Can Buy Kobe's 81 Point Game to Download!

Postby BDG on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:26 pm

Plus other amazing NBA games!

video.google.com

Great for all with video iPods. :man1:
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby BDG on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:34 pm

http://video.google.com/nba.html

There's the link the NBA section.

I can't find the Kobe 81 point game, but the girl on NBA TV said it's there...
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Kasumi on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:39 pm

Maybe it will be on there but it's not yet, I checked under the Lakers and Raptors. I recorded it on my DVR but will download it when it comes available.
ImageImage

You can now find me over at www.LakersBall.com
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator

Postby JamrockLakaFan on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:40 pm

r u can dowlond free off bit torrent

Welcome to JamRock
Camp Weh Di Thugs Dem Camp at
2 Pound A Weed Inna Van Back :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

1 Good Thing About Music When It Hits U Feel no Pain
JamrockLakaFan

Postby Snake Eyes on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:46 pm

It should be avaliable tommorrow according to John Ireland on ESPN 710.
Snake Eyes

Postby Milton Enjoys Scrabble on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm

JamrockLakaFan wrote:r u can dowlond free off bit torrent

Yeah I'd rather do that, though I'd gladly give Google money for their stands against the government lately....but that's for a different topic :mhihi:

I'm waiting for someone to edit it all into a good movie. I recorded the game on my Tivo but I'd like to get a short version of it on my iPod.
Milton Enjoys Scrabble

Postby gill on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm

I'm definitely getting this piece of NBA history. :jam2:
gill

Postby Kasumi on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:54 pm

I just downloaded my first video from this, downloaded the game from when I was in Pheonix and am told I was on TV (watching it right now to see if I can see me). Anywho, for anyone not familiar with this, it doesn't come as a .mpg file, it's a .gvi file (google video). Plays well, good quality, but sucks that I can't use the video in a mix.
ImageImage

Kasumi

Postby BDG on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:57 pm

missmyzte wrote:I just downloaded my first video from this, downloaded the game from when I was in Pheonix and am told I was on TV (watching it right now to see if I can see me). Anywho, for anyone not familiar with this, it doesn't come as a .mpg file, it's a .gvi file (google video). Plays well, good quality, but sucks that I can't use the video in a mix.
That probably won't go on a video iPod eh?

I'm sure there has to be some type of converter that will put it into a compatible format.

And if there's a converter, you probably will be able to use it in a mix after conversion. :man1:

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Snake Eyes on Mon Jan 23, 2006 7:59 pm

So do you have to have a Google Video Player like a Windows Media Player or what?
Snake Eyes

Postby Kasumi on Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:00 pm

The service is new so I don't know if there is a converter yet. However, there's lots of hackers out there and I'm sure there will be one soon if there isn't already. :man12:
ImageImage

Kasumi

Postby Milton Enjoys Scrabble on Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:01 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
missmyzte wrote:I just downloaded my first video from this, downloaded the game from when I was in Pheonix and am told I was on TV (watching it right now to see if I can see me). Anywho, for anyone not familiar with this, it doesn't come as a .mpg file, it's a .gvi file (google video). Plays well, good quality, but sucks that I can't use the video in a mix.

I'm sure there has to be some type of converter that will put it into a compatible format.

And if there's a converter, you probably will be able to use it in a mix after conversion. :man1:

I use Videora iPod Converter which is a free program at their website to convert my videos into mpeg-4 or whatever iPod uses. I don't know if it can convert .gvi's(never heard of it. I'm guessing it's brand new for Google Video) but it's worth a shot for anyone interested in editing this game.
Milton Enjoys Scrabble

Postby Kasumi on Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:13 pm

Snake Eyes wrote:So do you have to have a Google Video Player like a Windows Media Player or what?
Yes, you download it when you download the video.

Also, it downloads the video in a streaming file so you can watch the game as it downloads.
ImageImage

Kasumi

Postby BDG on Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:21 pm

Milton Enjoys Scrabble wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:

I use Videora iPod Converter which is a free program at their website to convert my videos into mpeg-4 or whatever iPod uses. I don't know if it can convert .gvi's(never heard of it. I'm guessing it's brand new for Google Video) but it's worth a shot for anyone interested in editing this game.
Yeah, that's the same one I have... it can convert just about anything into a mpeg file ... I'm not sure about gvi ... if it can't there's gotta be one that comes out soon. :man1:

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby The Kobe Era 2K5 on Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:02 am

I've heard those games from google is in low quality but I haven't got any quarantees...
I'll download it from torrents in HQ and for no pay!
The Kobe Era 2K5

Postby BDG on Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:46 am

Update: From what it sounds like on NBATV, it is going to be uploaded to Google Video later in the week. :man1:

BDG
Retired Admin

Return to Kobe's 81