Award Races

Award Races

Postby thkthebest on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:29 am

I could have sworn I posted this before, but I don't see it anymore.

I've written a piece for TheLeftCoastBias about the award races: MVP, DPOTY, ROTY, etc. Check it out. It's my first one. I think a lot of you guys will like my next article, which will come out on Thursday. :)

http://theleftcoastbias.com/?p=1559
My signature
thkthebest

Re: Award Races

Postby Lakerjones on Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:24 pm

Good stuff thk -
I was surprised a little at the pick of Adelman over McMillan and/or no honorable mention of Nate. Also I thought being a Laker fan you might throw in an honorable mention under 6th man for LO. The guy is averaging almost a double double (10 plus ppg, 9.6 rpg). Landry's a better scorer but not nearly the rebounder and Side show Bob isn't as good at either. Plus, LO dishes 3 plus assists a game and does all the little dirty work on the floor for us, plus often brings up the ball. LO is a bona fide starter anywhere else in the league. I get Crawford because he's been such a difference maker, but man, give some left coast bias here on the honorable mention!! LO's having a stellar year off the bench.
Lakerjones

Re: Award Races

Postby thkthebest on Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Haha, thanks.

Anyway, you're right. I think at times, I try to remain as unbiased as I can that it can actually make me penalize the Lakers and judge them too harshly. It makes me do certain things like not putting in LO. At the same time, I also think LO's been implanted in my mind as a starter that this happened.
My signature
thkthebest

Return to Lakers Blogs