Kobe Bryant has a Dislocated Pinkie? No Problem..

Kobe Bryant has a Dislocated Pinkie? No Problem..

Postby KobeSystemtwofour on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:01 pm

Hey everybody this is my first ever blog :) so do me a favor and take it easy on me..as most of you can see I have been on this website since 2006 and I love it.. has anything and everything Laker related that you can ever ask for... ever since I was a kid I have enjoyed watching the Lakers whether they are at the Fabulous forum..or the Staples Center :)

Kobe Bryant is the best basketball player in the world take nothing away from LeBron James or Dwayne Wade of course...But Kobe Bryant is one of a kind and as most of you already know his work ethic is one of a kind... he has the best work ethic..the man dislocates his finger...tells Doctor Gary V to tape the finger..and goes back in and still has a stellar performance...now how many players do you know what can do that ? the man is simply the best and yes better than all the rest (lol) vs the Clippers and Wizards we didn't really need him.. so he put up some big numbers in the assist category and woke up our beast 21 year old Andrew Bynum with 42 points against the Clippers people questioned Kobe Bryant in the start of the season.like the 3rd or 4th week of the season I believe saying this man is not a leader..we don't have a leader.. truth is when we need him he shows up injured pinkie sore knees stitches in his eye..mamba delivers better than the mail man just ask the San Antonio Spurs :) and he now has a wing man...28 year old Spaniard Pau Gasol traded from Memphis for Kwame Brown Javaris Crittenton and the rights to Paus Brother Marc Gasol sometimes I'm still amazed we got that man I still can't believe it he has the best jumper I have ever seen for a big man ..his passing ability is unbelievable most people call him soft but stop with that ..be thankful we got this man we could have been stuck with Kwame Brown as our starting center and I don;t even want to get into that right now simply put Pau Gasol is a God Send to the Los Angeles Lakers and there fans...and there is no doubt in my mind that this team is going all the way... see you guys at the parade!

hope you guys enjoyed the blog..will write more if you like it...give me your opinions on what you think :)
“If somebody had their life on the line, and they’ve got their options on who they want to save their life – tell me who you’re going to pick?” Bryant asked. “You’re going to look at the stats first?”
KobeSystemtwofour

Re: Kobe Bryant has a Dislocated Pinkie? No Problem..

Postby Heir on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:27 pm

This isn't an article. It's just a long paragrpah separated by ellipses and no correct grammar/punctuation. You can't expect people to take you seriously if you don't have the basic things down.

As far as what you actually had to say, there was no clear thought of what you were talking about.

Every drop of it is unorganized to say the least.....
President of Royal Freshness Entertainment

Yes We Can
Heir

Postby from714to402 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Heir wrote:This isn't an article. It's just a long paragrpah separated by ellipses and no grammar or punctuation. You can't expect people to take you seriously if you don't have the basic things down.

As far as what you actually had to say, there was no clear thought of what you were talking about.

It's a blog? Aren't blogs just random thoughts?
from714to402

Postby therealdeal on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:16 pm

from714to402 wrote:
Heir wrote:This isn't an article. It's just a long paragrpah separated by ellipses and no grammar or punctuation. You can't expect people to take you seriously if you don't have the basic things down.

It's a blog? Aren't blogs just random thoughts?

Yeah Heir that was rather mean man.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Return to Lakers Blogs