the quiet Laker fans in Staples

the quiet Laker fans in Staples

Postby DST on Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Ok folks, it is time the Laker fans made some noise. It saddens me that we have perhaps the quiest fans in the league. It would be nice to hear to the same rambunctiousness that is diplayed by fans of the Bulls or the Thunder. Instead, it sounds like they are at a funeral procession. It makes me wonder why LA fans deserve such championships. Get it going and start showing some support for your team. Suggestions: make noise during free-throws or perhaps push the team when they struggle. Stop acting like you are watching a movie! Show some support PLEASE!
DST

Re: the quiet Laker fans in Staples

Postby trodgers on Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:56 pm

They got into it down the stretch. They don't panic...they know how to get up when it counts.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby Rickmilli on Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:08 pm

Lakers fans only cheer in loud in playoffs or in key match ups.... A lot of people at the game are rich snobs who don't cheer at all sum do but others are too rich for that
Rickmilli

Postby mamatheregoesthatman on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:25 am

DST wrote:Ok folks, it is time the Laker fans made some noise. It saddens me that we have perhaps the quiest fans in the league. It would be nice to hear to the same rambunctiousness that is diplayed by fans of the Bulls or the Thunder. Instead, it sounds like they are at a funeral procession. It makes me wonder why LA fans deserve such championships. Get it going and start showing some support for your team. Suggestions: make noise during free-throws or perhaps push the team when they struggle. Stop acting like you are watching a movie! Show some support PLEASE!

Do you not even watch the games? We're loud only when the team NEEDS us to be loud, like during Games 6 and 7 of the Finals last year. Championships are won by the best teams, not the loudest crowds.
Thanks for the sig, Jr. Kobe.

mamatheregoesthatman

Return to Lakers Blogs