Vasashi's Views: Game 1, Here We Come

Vasashi's Views: Game 1, Here We Come

Postby Vasashi17 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:54 am

Today is the day Laker fans, when we can effectively put into place Project: We're officially back b!+(43s.

I was thinking earlier today, what would a Game 1 LA vs Denver trailer look like? All I know is that they should call it "Fade to Black", cause that is exactly what will happen to teams that try to get in LA's way. By the time its all said and done, our 16 "track" album, will give Jay-Z's version some serious run.

No disrespect to the Nuggets, but what individual matchup favors them?

In preparation, Phil has made it known that the Lakers are pushing for an individual defensive matchup of Kobe vs AI along with Vlad vs Melo.

Upon getting word of this, Coach Karl gave AI some additional motivational media. To which, the Nuggets, who have just come off the news of Melo's DUI received even more damning news of their other star. It appears that AI has received a warning for disturbing the peace within his suburban gated community. Fellow residents have complained, stating "You can hear him throughout the middle of the night screaming 'Where's your Cape now, Mamba? Ain't no Hyperdunk sneaks gonna save you now.'"

As for Vlad, he made some on the record comments about his individual matchup versus Melo.

"It's definitely going to be challenging to guard somebody like Carmelo, but I'm ready for it," Radmanovic said. "I watched the tapes and I'm getting prepared for him. We'll see what happens out there."

However, Vlad waited till the cameras and tape recorders were turned off to make his more politically incorrect off the record statements.

"In the US, you call these people, real man. They have a little to drink and then go wa-wa-weee in their cars. Back in my homeland of Kazakhtstan, they would be considered little 13 year old boy making toilet in their green spandex thong underpants. Real men there operate aeronautical transportation under the influence and we come out of it Very niiiiice....High fiiive!"

Hey Vlad, aren't you from Yugoslavia?

Coach Karl, upon finding unusual practice gear in Melo's locker and fearing what other impression Vlad would leave on Melo, has decided to take the team back to Denver after Sunday's Game 1. However, I hear that George is just afraid of his son, Coby, talking more trash to him and his fragile team.

As for Phil's attempts in challenging the strength of our unit, he resorted to an old tradition where he showed them a film to help convey a simple message to the team: "Don't 'dog it' against a team that is clearly weaker than you."

I can't lie that I feel the bball gods are dogging us Laker fans from enjoying a twin tower presence in the playoffs this year. However, the playing field might even out a bit seeing how Denver's front-line seems to have also taken a hit. Nene appears to be out for Game 1 and possibly Game 2.

So taking into account the individual matchups and how intense our players look in their practice interviews, I really don't expect a let down in Game 1. What do you guys think?
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby JamrockLakaFan on Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:18 am

nice write up and the links basically

HIGH FIIIIIVEEEEE!!!

Welcome to JamRock
Camp Weh Di Thugs Dem Camp at
2 Pound A Weed Inna Van Back :smoker: :smoker: :smoker:

1 Good Thing About Music When It Hits U Feel no Pain
JamrockLakaFan

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:27 am

Creative Vash. Lets bring the glory :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby JSM on Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:41 am

V's Views, I dig it!

Our very own Henry Abbott.

:man10: the Vlad bit was pretty funny
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Return to Lakers Blogs