2003-04 Season never to be forgotten

Will Lakers' fans outside of So Cal be ordering NBA League Pass for this once-in-a-lifetime season?

Yes
86%
No
13%

Total votes : 15

2003-04 Season never to be forgotten

Postby caliown on Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:08 pm

Just wanted to let all you So Cal residents that you will have a priviledge this fall, winter, and spring of watching these Lakers play for free on TV. :bow: I, a So Cal native, and Houston resident will be, for the first time and only time, ordering the NBA League Pass for however much it costs. This is going to be too great to miss. On top of that, I will be watching "King" James every move to see what he can do. But the main reason, will be, undoubtedly, one of the greatest teams ever to grace hardwood. :jam2: Out.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
caliown

Postby LeXiCoN on Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:21 pm

thats cool...an outside hardcore fan...

i think us SoCal peepz still gotta pay a little price, for Fox Sports Net...thats where all the home games are shown..unless on espn or tnt
LeXiCoN

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:27 pm

Nah, we dont gotta pay for Fox Sports Net. I think we take advantage of the thought that since we live in So Cali, we can see games for free. While other fans outside of Cali dont. But ur money is gonna be well spent.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby caliown on Sat Jul 12, 2003 1:40 pm

Oh yeah. I have no doubt my money will be well spent. I am just so excited. Even the residue :man7: these guys leave on our young players is gonna be worth them being here for however long.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
caliown

Postby Return2Showtime on Sat Jul 12, 2003 9:38 pm

Well, we have to pay for Fox Sports, ESPN, and TNT because they're cable channels, but at least they're at no additional fee to cable.
The additions of Payton and Malone will bring the Lakers back to having talent like they did during the Showtime Era... maybe they can win another championship like the one Magic is holding.
Return2Showtime

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:22 am

Yes, welcome caliown, I think alot of people will tune in through Leauge Pass to watch this Laker team...

Hell if Payton, Kobe, Shaq, and Malone were on any other team, I'd buy Leauge pass JUST to watch those four run together...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby kingjsun on Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:45 am

I said "No", but don't like it. I wish I could have said yes, but for the past couple of years I wanted League Pass, just could not afford it. Trust me, as soon as my money is right, I will be watching every laker game on a Big High Def Screen!
Buckle up! This off season is going to be some ride...
kingjsun

Return to Lakers Discussion