All the Lakers Need

All the Lakers Need

Postby IloveLA on Tue May 20, 2003 9:40 am

Is someone to guard Tim Duncan if they find someone to guard him then the lakers will be fine if you look at next year i say tim duncan is the biggest threat to the lakers if they find someone to guard him then they got that person for duncan ,webber,garnett its just one player the lakers need and a shooter cause rob horry can not be a starter he has to come off the bench ala brian shaw type.......can pj brown guard tim duncan be truthfull i never saw pj brown play ......any body who has respond i think pj brown and karl malone will make the lakers have a better defense and can control the boards which was one of thier biggest weakness besides guarding the three point shot......respond people
IloveLA

Re: All the Lakers Need

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue May 20, 2003 7:41 pm

IloveLA wrote:Is someone to guard Tim Duncan if they find someone to guard him then the lakers will be fine if you look at next year i say tim duncan is the biggest threat to the lakers if they find someone to guard him then they got that person for duncan ,webber,garnett its just one player the lakers need and a shooter cause rob horry can not be a starter he has to come off the bench ala brian shaw type.......can pj brown guard tim duncan be truthfull i never saw pj brown play ......any body who has respond i think pj brown and karl malone will make the lakers have a better defense and can control the boards which was one of thier biggest weakness besides guarding the three point shot......respond people

I think Tim is always gonna get his, like how Shaq is always gonna get his. Duncan always chokes at the line in clutch time, so that really isn't a worry for me. If we do sign horry again, I think he won't be a starter anyway, and we'll make way for new FA's or draft picks.. Too bad Horry ended his year in a huge slump that he wasn't able to shoot himself out of. I think we should really consider Malone over Brown though. Even though Malone is older, I always thought PJ was an aight player. They're both competitive but I think Malone is a better scorer, personally... What do ya'll think?
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion