Annoying Fans @SBC!!!!

Annoying Fans @SBC!!!!

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 08, 2003 12:17 am

Why are the fans allowed to bring those dayam horns to the game!! On almost every shot attempt in the 1st quarter they kept blowing the dayam horns!!

And did ya'll see that fan who ran over when Shaq was about to shoot a free throw?? He had a poster or something, I think it was of a naked woman or something, but I really couldn't tell.. I thought that was kinda funny, and annoying at the same time. It just shows how classless Spurs fans can be, and they put a bad rep on the tru fans....
LakersGyrl2003

Postby shaqass on Sat May 10, 2003 9:33 am

Well, I don't agree completely. I think all the noise and the poster (that woman should not wear such tiny swimsuit, she will get a cold :man12: ) is part of the show, part of the game and really I like to see fan doing whatever to support their team, if that stay fair, and that woman was...fair :man13: !!!. To be honnest I hate everything beginning or ending with Queens, but I have to admit that the noise there and the atmosfere is sometimes incredible. The crowd seems ready to die for the team. That can be said as well for a part of the Staple crowd but not all. Some people (stars) just want to show up but they are not the real, genuine hard fan like you and most of the great people in this forum. That make the atmosfere a bit colder at time.

4Peattttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!! :jam2:
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby Reddy on Sat May 10, 2003 9:40 am

I agree
i mean, who can ya blame?
everyone wants so bad to dethrone the champs
rivalrys strengthened this year a lot when we got to our bad start and everyone was happy
but now we came back and everyone still wants to beat us
this is just like arco incident with the shaq ball
although this is not nearly as crucial,
it was still an unclassy act
thats just what i think though
i mean laker fans have a lot of class cause we dont do things like that, we know were here to watch the game
not to cause trouble like unclassy fans. :man11:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 10, 2003 5:13 pm

Yea, but that's kinda immature of them... In Staples they wont even allow that kinda stuff out there, and from what I read they take ur bottle cap when u buy bottled water so u wont throw it or anything. Security is strict these days, and bringing Symbols to a home Mavs game, air horns to a Spurs game, or cow bells to a Lakers game is ridiculous... Those long things that ya blow up and hit together should be enough. I forgot what they're called though. It's kinda funny that they think outside noise will affect their game playing. But it's all good, I love seeing the extreme measures their fans are willing to go..... Muuuhahahahaha :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Sun May 11, 2003 7:30 am

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:Yea, but that's kinda immature of them... In Staples they wont even allow that kinda stuff out there, and from what I read they take ur bottle cap when u buy bottled water so u wont throw it or anything. Security is strict these days, and bringing Symbols to a home Mavs game, air horns to a Spurs game, or cow bells to a Lakers game is ridiculous... Those long things that ya blow up and hit together should be enough. I forgot what they're called though. It's kinda funny that they think outside noise will affect their game playing. But it's all good, I love seeing the extreme measures their fans are willing to go..... Muuuhahahahaha :man1:

even if staples did allow them
laker fans are classy and respect the game
i mean if webber were to get his 20 000th point
we wouldnt ruin a very specail night for him
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun May 11, 2003 9:52 am

The picture sais it all :man7:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Reddy on Sun May 11, 2003 10:54 am

yeah!
laker fans dont do that sorta thing
we RESPECT :bow:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 11, 2003 12:13 pm

L-gYRL,

What do you expect from a city well known for suffering a massacre in war!!!!

This bunch of cowboys are just a bunch of losers!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 11, 2003 2:10 pm

OMG!!! The picture says it all!! Where did ya'll find it at?? DAYAM!...see that man was kicked out, hey at least he made Sportscenter! LMAO!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 11, 2003 6:55 pm

That's the closest that guy will ever get to a good looking girl!!! :mhihi:

If he was thrown out, then...... good for security. That kind of garbage should not be condone. Unless you are a Laker fan supporting the Lakers............I know I'm biased and I don't care!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 11, 2003 9:45 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:That's the closest that guy will ever get to a good looking girl!!! :mhihi:

If he was thrown out, then...... good for security. That kind of garbage should not be condone. Unless you are a Laker fan supporting the Lakers............I know I'm biased and I don't care!!!!

Muuuhahahahaha :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion