another three peat?

another three peat?

Postby lakers frizzo on Thu Jun 26, 2003 9:44 pm

This may be premature but if we could somehow get payton and pippen and take the option with horry and mabye madsen we would be set for another three peat (barring injuries or x-factors) cook can definatly be the third scoring option after this year with payton and i dont like scottie either, but him and phil work well together and he KNOWS the triangle and can teach it to cook and walton. and all that kobe free agent stuff is directed towards shaqs gut and NOT the lakers!! or at least i hope so!!
is shaq satisfied with three titles and continuing to blow up to 400 lbs or will he get the other hunger back and get down to 320 and win three more?? GO LAKERS 2004-06 CHAMPS!!!
lakers frizzo

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:15 pm

We don't want and need PIPPEN. We have been using the same triangle offense for 4 years and won 3 rings.... I think the guys we have in our squad know the TRIANGLE quite well. We don't need PIP here. When was the last time he ran the triangle offense?... 6 years ago?.... ummm if he arrives in L.A. it will our guys refreshing him how the TRIANGLE is ran.
No, to PIP and YES, to PAYTON or Arenas
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby Reddy on Sat Jun 28, 2003 7:46 am

Kobe and Shaq and Phil stay and they are in their 2000 shape, everyone knows the Lakers are unbeatable like that.
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Return to Lakers Discussion