Anyone hear anything about Tyron Lue comming back to L.A.?

you crazy snakell

Postby iluv818 on Wed Jun 11, 2003 9:37 pm

:disagree: uhhm.... i was readin what yall where sayin bout lue and i was a little dissapointed by the way you people talk about an ex laker. He was one of the greatest defensive players the lakers had and you cant give him enough respect? (snakell) i think you should give him credit for what he did when he was wit tha lakers and even tho tyronn is my favorite balla in the L jus because Lue is my favorite blla dont mean im stickin up 4 him. Tyronn truly is a pesky defender and he has gotten better since he signed with the wizards. I think playin with MJ really helped him step his game up. I watched every wizards game that was televised and he usually made 40-50 percent of his shots. well thas all i had to say please jus give my man the props he deserves and stop hatin!

:mad1:

kobe is truly the real mvp :bow:

[/b]
iluv818

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:57 pm

Get rid of Pargo and Shaw and add Payton and Lue and we'll be set at guard.

Here's the guard rotation:

PG: Payton/Fisher/Lue
SG: Bryant/Payton/Rush

Unless Snake's idea of Terry and Ratliff comes true and this idea blown off the water.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Guest on Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:12 am

looks good but add pj brown and piatkowski

pg - payton, fisher, Lue
sg - Bryant, payton, rush
sf - george, piatkowski, fox
pf - Pj brown,Medvedenko, Horry
c - Shaq

Postby Guest on Thu Jun 12, 2003 3:12 am

looks good but add pj brown and piatkowski

pg - payton :jam2: , fisher, Lue
sg - Bryant :jam2: , payton, rush
sf - george :jam2: , piatkowski, fox
pf - Pj brown :jam2: ,Medvedenko, Horry
c - Shaq :jam2:

Re: you crazy snakell

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:59 am

iluv818 wrote:
:disagree: uhhm.... i was readin what yall where sayin bout lue and i was a little dissapointed by the way you people talk about an ex laker. He was one of the greatest defensive players the lakers had and you cant give him enough respect? (snakell) i think you should give him credit for what he did when he was wit tha lakers and even tho tyronn is my favorite balla in the L jus because Lue is my favorite blla dont mean im stickin up 4 him. Tyronn truly is a pesky defender and he has gotten better since he signed with the wizards. I think playin with MJ really helped him step his game up. I watched every wizards game that was televised and he usually made 40-50 percent of his shots. well thas all i had to say please jus give my man the props he deserves and stop hatin!

:mad1:

kobe is truly the real mvp :bow:

I agree with you man. Lue was a good defender when he was here and he has learned alot form MJ with the Wizards. I don't think that it's about hatin tho. Most of the peeps here just want whats best for the Lakers as a team. If Tyronn fit's here than thats great. Personally I like Lue alot. But Pargo is here now and it really doesn't make much since bringing Lue back if we still got Pargo. Although I like Lue and would love to see him back in Purple and Gold, It may not be a good move for the Lakers to bring him back. It has nothing to do with hatin. It's just whats best for the team you know.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

Postby Danny Ainge on Thu Jun 12, 2003 9:26 am

Many on the Laker staff have even compared Pargo to Lue wich leads me to believe that we are better off without Lue. Contrasting players make better teams thats why Payton must come to the Lake-Show.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby SterlingBlueSatinGlow on Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:02 am

Yup yup. D.A. You're right on. I would love to see Gary payton in Purple and Gold. He would be a good fit. Those rumors of Karl Malone becoming a laker are still as hot as ever. I hope that happens as well. Karl is a great player and should end his awesome carrer with a ring.
SterlingBlueSatinGlow

What u think or this Roster?

Postby pskillz on Thu Jun 12, 2003 6:53 pm

Hey what do you guys think about this roster and is it possible?

PG: Gary Payton :man1: / Jannero Pargo
SG: Kobe Bryant / Eric Piatkowski :man1: / Kareem Rush
SF: Devean George / Rick Fox
PF: PJ Brown :man9: / Robert Horry / Draft ???? baby shaq
C: Shaquille O'neal / Stanislav Medvedenko

opinions welcome!
Laker Dynasty! baby, we just startin!
pskillz

Postby BDG on Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:27 pm

welcome to my man pskillz outta tampa florida! wow, your first post and you give an actually REALISTIC lineup, unlike many of the others we've recently seen. That would be a hell of a team, and a very solid lineup. it may actually be our lineup for next season. that would be TIGHT!
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby whats golden on Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:33 pm

great line up pskillz, but how do we get Payton and PJ? What sort of trade would we have to make - we can't use the MLE on both.

They said playing basketball would kill me. Well, not playing basketball was killing me.
Earvin ''Magic'' Johnson
whats golden

Postby BDG on Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:36 pm

MLE for Payton, LLE for PJ, lowest possible $ for pike
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby whats golden on Thu Jun 12, 2003 7:54 pm

i thought PJ was seeking the MLE

They said playing basketball would kill me. Well, not playing basketball was killing me.
Earvin ''Magic'' Johnson
whats golden

just my opinion

Postby pskillz on Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:00 pm

I think we can definitely work something out with Payton and piatkowski which in turn can lore PJ Brown lle and rings for everyone in june! And this season Lakers really have to think about spending some cash to actually create a deep and strong line up to not only contest the depth of the rest of the league but to actually seal deals in the future like Kobe Shaq and other potential players wanting the gold :jam2: .
pskillz

Postby whats golden on Thu Jun 12, 2003 10:40 pm

the problem is that as we are over the salary cap we can't spend alot of cash. we only have the MLE, LLE and minimum contracts to use. We may be able to get some depth but I think that we are going to have to trade to really get places

Earvin ''Magic'' Johnson
whats golden

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion