Artest is 4-24 in the last 3 games

Re: Artest is 4-24 in the last 3 games

Postby JGC on Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:33 am

puffyusaf#2 wrote:
Johnnyboy wrote:
kkmrx7 wrote:Don't know what all the arguing is about... the title is simply a fact.

because if you point out anything wrong with the lakers. Puffy curls up in a ball and cries. then he goes on this website and tells people they are wrong and they can't prove anything. lol

And yet again my little fanboy comes in to speak again. Are my nuts that interesting to you? You have yet to disprove my point instead you run in here like a teenager with the na-na-na you ain't cool.

Here is a suggestion keep me out of your mouth and your stay here will be great. Glad we can agree.

Yikes. I know, old post but woah.

Anyway, MWP 's shooting is always a concern, as it is for any player. But we're doing a lot better job of playing as a team lately so we can better sustain poor outings.

When you're not over-reliant on a single source to consistently deliver, you stand a better chance of winning. If we play like a team, then on most nights, it won't matter if such and such shot 3-9 or 1-6 because if we do a good job of diversifying we reduce the risk of a loss.
JGC

Postby dwighthowardsdad on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:24 am

A three-year old thread? Haha. Complaining about the same problems with Metta. Well, in 2010, we had a younger Kobe, a better version of Pau, and the greatest coach of all time to compensate for Metta's horrible shooting.

Now, we have a lame-duck coach, a older version of Kobe, a out-of-commission Pau, and Metta's regression to be one of the oldest & slowest SF's in the league. What a difference a few years make...
dwighthowardsdad

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am

I can't believe we've had this bum for 3 years :hurl:
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby borri on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:56 am

LOL i did a double take when I saw the date on the original post.

Don't forget, Ron was still one very good defender then. His D got us that CHIP over BOS.

Now....not so much. Unfortunately.
borri

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion