Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby Murdock on Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:25 am

Janine Garcia wrote:lmao that is the best pic

and the best chick :D ... looks great ... hopefully I'll get to the US once more and attend some of these ... would be so cool
User avatar
Murdock

 
Posts: 1734
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:33 am

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:38 am

Good grief, let the man have his fun. When the season is underway we all know that MWP is one of the hardest workers on the team. Last I checked the man was still allowed to enjoy his summer.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

 
Posts: 12220
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:57 am

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby LakerFan1980 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:12 am

I wish I would've went!
User avatar
LakerFan1980

 
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:42 pm

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby nthydro on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:01 pm

I didn't think you were the clubbing type of guy...
nthydro

 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby nthydro on Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:04 pm

The Rock wrote:
Battle Tested20 wrote::man10:

I read about him having this party a few days ago I twitter and seriously thought about going to it, but chickened out in the end because I didn't want to drive a long ways and spend the night.

I can't wait to hear the stories you have Rock :man11: :jam2:

you shoulda came!!

He took at least a 7 jello shots lol I left a little early Im sure he had at least 5-6 more


Wasn't this how he got fat last year??
nthydro

 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby ThizGuy83 on Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:49 pm

nthydro wrote:
The Rock wrote:
Battle Tested20 wrote::man10:

I read about him having this party a few days ago I twitter and seriously thought about going to it, but chickened out in the end because I didn't want to drive a long ways and spend the night.

I can't wait to hear the stories you have Rock :man11: :jam2:

you shoulda came!!

He took at least a 7 jello shots lol I left a little early Im sure he had at least 5-6 more


Wasn't this how he got fat last year??

maybe but at least hes working out this summer and it shows... let the man party it up still...
Dwight "tweedle Dee tweedle dum" Howard
User avatar
ThizGuy83

 
Posts: 2648
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 3:21 pm
Location: SO CAL!!

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby KB8SD on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:23 pm

When's his next party?
KB8SD

 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:58 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby Finwë on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:58 pm

edit
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
User avatar
Finwë

 
Posts: 8070
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby nthydro on Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:34 pm

brandonr2001 wrote:
nthydro wrote:
The Rock wrote:
Battle Tested20 wrote::man10:

I read about him having this party a few days ago I twitter and seriously thought about going to it, but chickened out in the end because I didn't want to drive a long ways and spend the night.

I can't wait to hear the stories you have Rock :man11: :jam2:

you shoulda came!!

He took at least a 7 jello shots lol I left a little early Im sure he had at least 5-6 more


Wasn't this how he got fat last year??

maybe but at least hes working out this summer and it shows... let the man party it up still...


Yeah I was just kidding. He's definitely put in the work this summer. I don't care how shots he's downing as long as he's burning it off at the gym. I think he knows it's a make it or break year for him. He's either going to be rejuvenated or past his prime at the end of this season.
nthydro

 
Posts: 1383
Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:55 am

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby dmaul on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:50 am

^ He's playing to not be amnestied after the season and he's gotta be nothing short of extraordinary and the old Ron Artest in order to keep his job around here. And even if he is great that still may not save him. Will be hard to justify keeping him for what he's costing the team in terms of what they'd save in luxury taxes if they cut him loose.
dmaul

 
Posts: 673
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 5:46 pm

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby The Rock on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:43 pm

wcsoldier81 wrote:So did you get checked by a nurse ?


NurseS :man1:
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19951
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby The Rock on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:44 pm

432J wrote:^
damn is that david arquette in that picture up there? nice to see he's doing well after the divorce :man11:

and all i have to say about the pictures of ron is
:man10:


Yea David Arquette was pretty chill. I just stepped out of our table and he stood right in front of me, I dont think he intends to but he just has this piercing stare on his face at all times lol and I was at first taken back but he was dancing around with that look so I just shook his hand and said "Nice club you got going here" or something generic like that :man10:
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19951
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby The Rock on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:48 pm

FabFourLakers wrote:Rock, i was supposed to go too, but nobody was down to drive up with me to hollywood and all my boys in LA were being whack. I also thought Ron would probably be surrounded by his posse or something and there would be no way to actually kick it with him, but from the looks of the pictures u just posted, u were literally partying WITH him. That's pretty sick, wish I went. I remember I went to Ronny Turiaf's party a while back in Hollywood (i forget which club), and Turiaf was cool too and bought our table bottle service. Lakers players have to be some of the coolest dudes ever because trust me, players of other NBA teams are NOT like that (LeBron, Rondo, Glen Davis, all these type of dudes I saw in Vegas were such obnoxious a-holes!!!). So proud to be a Laker fan when I hear stories like this! =)


You should just come next time. His posse are his friends that he grew up with. They're like his driver, promoter and rap manager or whatever, they're pretty laid back guys. Just like Ron they just like being around people and dont really care what people think lol
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19951
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby The Rock on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:51 pm

KB8SD wrote:When's his next party?


Just follow his twitter, he'll post it there
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19951
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:36 pm

The Rock wrote:
FabFourLakers wrote:Rock, i was supposed to go too, but nobody was down to drive up with me to hollywood and all my boys in LA were being whack. I also thought Ron would probably be surrounded by his posse or something and there would be no way to actually kick it with him, but from the looks of the pictures u just posted, u were literally partying WITH him. That's pretty sick, wish I went. I remember I went to Ronny Turiaf's party a while back in Hollywood (i forget which club), and Turiaf was cool too and bought our table bottle service. Lakers players have to be some of the coolest dudes ever because trust me, players of other NBA teams are NOT like that (LeBron, Rondo, Glen Davis, all these type of dudes I saw in Vegas were such obnoxious a-holes!!!). So proud to be a Laker fan when I hear stories like this! =)


You should just come next time. His posse are his friends that he grew up with. They're like his driver, promoter and rap manager or whatever, they're pretty laid back guys. Just like Ron they just like being around people and dont really care what people think lol



That's so dope. I'm definitely gonna check out the next one...but I kinda feel "groupie-ish" if I'm going to a club to meet Ron Artest....don't you? lol
User avatar
FabFourLakers

 
Posts: 11715
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:47 pm
Location: Irvine, CA

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby nolQQkpass on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Image

the little asian guy with the glasses in the middle is my cousin. he makes the beats for metta
nolQQkpass

 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby The Rock on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:41 pm

FabFourLakers wrote:

That's so dope. I'm definitely gonna check out the next one...but I kinda feel "groupie-ish" if I'm going to a club to meet Ron Artest....don't you? lol


lol I cant speak for others but maybe because I've hung out with him so many times in other places too (Beach, Lunch, Bowling, etc) I guess its just like hanging out with a buddy you know.
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19951
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby The Rock on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:43 pm

nolQQkpass wrote:
the little asian guy with the glasses in the middle is my cousin. he makes the beats for metta


You're Q's cousin? Thats crazy! Hes really one of the nicest guys in that crew.
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19951
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby purp n gold on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:40 am

FabFourLakers wrote:Lakers players have to be some of the coolest dudes ever because trust me, players of other NBA teams are NOT like that (LeBron, Rondo, Glen Davis, all these type of dudes I saw in Vegas were such obnoxious a-holes!!!). So proud to be a Laker fan when I hear stories like this! =)


This is true. A few years back when Tryst @ the Wynn was really hot, my friends and I had table service at a good location (near the waterfall). We had fun for an hour or two, but our server relocated us to a crappier part of the club because LeBron wanted to absorb our table and the cabana next to us. Yet another reason why LeBron is a douche.

Oddly enough a similar thing happened to me last year, when my friends and I were at Marquee... our promoter got us in at a cheap price so we tried to wheel and deal for table service once we got in. There were two tables/booths open. We were going back n forth for about 45 mins with the promoter and he was ready to give it to us... but in the end we were shut down because none other than Tyronn Lue :bang: wanted take up BOTH booths (who arrived much, much later) while only one was clearly reserved. My ego can stomach getting big-timed by LeBron, but Tyronn Lue? F that guy.

So when I hear about Ron going nuts and partying with fans, I have nothing but love and respect for that guy. People want to put him down by saying he's "ghetto" (using that term loosely) or low class, but the man came from humble beginnings and he hasn't lost sight of that. I truly admire that characteristic of Ron. Great pics Rock :jam2:
There are two teams that play in the Staples Center:
the LA Lakers and NBA Clippers.
User avatar
purp n gold

 
Posts: 2298
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:39 am

Re: Attended Metta's crazy party last night

Postby nolQQkpass on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:14 pm

The Rock wrote:
nolQQkpass wrote:
the little asian guy with the glasses in the middle is my cousin. he makes the beats for metta


You're Q's cousin? Thats crazy! Hes really one of the nicest guys in that crew.


yea. hes pretty chill.. we dont hang as much anymore. hes living the fab life now.. but i do still text him, when metta misses or makes a big 3. or when metta elbowed harden. haha
nolQQkpass

 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:07 pm

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Center Court, Doc Brown, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], halekulani, Weezy and 12 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.