Bandwagon Fans

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue May 13, 2003 12:05 am

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:Hey KobeGotSkillz,

I feel ya bro!!!
I even think we got some fairweathers in here who starts mouthing off after one loss in the series against the Wolves and one lucky win by the Spurs in this current series.

My favorite Laker team was the one with the players like Chucky Brown, Sedale Threat, Elden Campbell, Vlade Divac, Benoit Benjamin, an old James Worthy, George Lynch, and James Edwards, ...etc.

I love that team because they work hard and gave all out to the court. They weren't that good, but the effort was always there. I love that. Most of this bandwagoners are these idiots who only supporting the Lakers because they won the past three championships and feel that they are fans because they have some flag hanging in their car window. Unless you lived through and felt the pain of the losing, then you're not a true Laker fan.

The Lakers go WAAAAY back in mah family, and I feel where ur coming from.. I see people nowadays claiming to like the Lakers and stuff, but they don't know anything about their history or players, or anything else pertaining to them... Ever since I got a Lakers flag I was so happy, cuz I was able to support them win or lose, rain or shine, and the dignity of lovin the Lakers was/is supported everywhere i went/go... All bandwagon fans give a bad rap to those like us, who've been around for years, before Phil, Kobe, Shaq...... :mad1:
LakersGyrl2003

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion