Bandwagon Fans

Bandwagon Fans

Postby Guest on Wed May 07, 2003 2:00 am

We all know them. They're those "fans" that run to Foot Locker AFTER a national title has been won to buy a jersey. They're like roaches running when the lights come on. They're those "know it alls" that have been down since day one, only to change teams when a new champ is crowned. They're those old Bulls fans that now claim they were really just "Jordan fans."

We all know them. They're the Monday night football fans who only remember getting drunk at the sports bar. They're the SuperBowl Sunday party goers, but have no clue who is in the game.

We all know them. They're the Laker Faithful until Magic retires. They have some 80s Showtime videos, right next to the Jordan "Come Fly With Me" DVDs.

We all know them. They're the "guest" who log onto www.clublakers.com and have lots to say, until Fox and George get injured....

We all know them. Truth be told, it's really sad. I have more respect for a Clippers, Cubs, and Bengals fan then I do a "die hard" Laker fan who was not heard from or seen in the 90s.

We all know them. If this thread pisses you off - I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU! Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from. As a TRUE LAKER FAN, I have no use for bandwagon fans. NONE! I hope all of you feel the same way.

Re: Bandwagon Fans

Postby Reddy on Wed May 07, 2003 4:31 am

kobegotskillz wrote:We all know them. They're those "fans" that run to Foot Locker AFTER a national title has been won to buy a jersey. They're like roaches running when the lights come on. They're those "know it alls" that have been down since day one, only to change teams when a new champ is crowned. They're those old Bulls fans that now claim they were really just "Jordan fans."

We all know them. They're the Monday night football fans who only remember getting drunk at the sports bar. They're the SuperBowl Sunday party goers, but have no clue who is in the game.

We all know them. They're the Laker Faithful until Magic retires. They have some 80s Showtime videos, right next to the Jordan "Come Fly With Me" DVDs.

We all know them. They're the "guest" who log onto www.clublakers.com and have lots to say, until Fox and George get injured....

We all know them. Truth be told, it's really sad. I have more respect for a Clippers, Cubs, and Bengals fan then I do a "die hard" Laker fan who was not heard from or seen in the 90s.

We all know them. If this thread pisses you off - I'M TALKING ABOUT YOU! Hopefully you understand where I'm coming from. As a TRUE LAKER FAN, I have no use for bandwagon fans. NONE! I hope all of you feel the same way.

I FEEEEEEEEEEEEL YA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby shaqass on Wed May 07, 2003 6:31 am

I AM WITH YOU, BIG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAKERS in 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jam2:
shaqass
Clublakers Rep: Neuchatel

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 07, 2003 6:37 am

Yeah, I think we will win tonight's game by 5 and then split in LA 1-1 to leave series at 2-2. then we win in SA, then close out in LA, very similar to the Timberwolves series. I have all the faith in the world that Kobe and Shaq will dominate more on the FT line and by getting The Others involved, and no I am not talking about Nicole Kidman!
Snakell Beast

Postby Reddy on Wed May 07, 2003 12:56 pm

Snakell Beast wrote:Yeah, I think we will win tonight's game by 5 and then split in LA 1-1 to leave series at 2-2. then we win in SA, then close out in LA, very similar to the Timberwolves series. I have all the faith in the world that Kobe and Shaq will dominate more on the FT line and by getting The Others involved, and no I am not talking about Nicole Kidman!

nice one bro :man1:
i think kobe adn shaq know htey must win this game
so they will stepup huge 4 us
look 4 them to combine 4 100 points :man4:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 07, 2003 1:14 pm

That would be the single most dominant performance for teammates in NBA playoff history! That would be a sight to see...let's hope E is correct!
Snakell Beast

Postby Reddy on Wed May 07, 2003 1:20 pm

Snakell Beast wrote:That would be the single most dominant performance for teammates in NBA playoff history! That would be a sight to see...let's hope E is correct!

:man1: THATS A RECORD REALLY????????
wow
i never knew
thanks!
yeah lets hope uncle reddy is right
we do that, i am telling ya ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT of life will be taken away from the spur fans! and the spurs of course! :man1:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 07, 2003 1:23 pm

No no no, not just life, but strategy justification. If they BOTH go for over 40 then they will both be subject to subsequent double teams, leaving the other players open in later contests...
Snakell Beast

Postby Reddy on Wed May 07, 2003 1:27 pm

Snakell Beast wrote:No no no, not just life, but strategy justification. If they BOTH go for over 40 then they will both be subject to subsequent double teams, leaving the other players open in later contests...

taht would eb the lakers we have been used tos ee
the championship ones!!!!!!! :bow: go 4 it duo!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 07, 2003 3:15 pm

Yeah, I agree there. We need the return of those championship level moments where we blew the Spurs out by 30+
Snakell Beast

Postby Reddy on Wed May 07, 2003 3:41 pm

YEAH!!!!!!!!!
I LOVED TAHT MOMENT!!!!!!!!! :bow:
TEH DUNK BY KOBE!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 07, 2003 3:53 pm

Don't fret or fear..Kobe and Shaq are here!
Snakell Beast

Postby Reddy on Wed May 07, 2003 3:54 pm

Snakell Beast wrote:Don't fret or fear..Kobe and Shaq are here!

NICCCCCCE UH THING! :man10:

WHEN THEY DO THAT
IT WILL MESS UP ANY PLAN GREEG HAS ON HTE DEFENSIVE PART.....
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby MIKEDOG on Wed May 07, 2003 3:54 pm

KobeGSkills, you almost made a brotha cry!! I got your back!!!
MIKEDOG

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 07, 2003 3:57 pm

I could fart until your eyes watered..that would make a brotha cry....technically...
Snakell Beast

Postby MIKEDOG on Wed May 07, 2003 4:10 pm

Thats what I hear about you guys from NY...loose [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!! LOL :man10:
MIKEDOG

Postby Reddy on Wed May 07, 2003 4:12 pm

I HAVE A TINY [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] :man6:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby MONIE32373 on Wed May 07, 2003 4:12 pm

I could fart until your eyes watered..that would make a brotha cry....technically...

OK GUYS THIS IS "TMI" TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!
LOVE AS IF TODAY IS YOUR LAST DAY!
MONIE32373

Postby Snakell Beast on Wed May 07, 2003 5:36 pm

Sorry, I guess that was in poor taste...but you must admit it was a good play on words provided by someone else! :man9:
Snakell Beast

Postby Guest on Wed May 07, 2003 6:04 pm

spurs sweep
lakers suck

Re: Bandwagon Fans

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 07, 2003 6:39 pm

kobegotskillz wrote:We all know them. They're those "fans" that run to Foot Locker AFTER a national title has been won to buy a jersey. They're like roaches running when the lights come on. They're those "know it alls" that have been down since day one, only to change teams when a new champ is crowned. They're those old Bulls fans that now claim they were really just "Jordan fans."

Oh mah Goodness!! I couldn't have said it better mahself!! These people make me :man10: :man10: :man10: BIGTYME!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby D.G.#3 on Mon May 12, 2003 6:22 pm

WELL NO THATS WERE YOU WILL BE WRONG IT'S GOING 2 B BEST OF 6 AND OF COURSE PREPARE 2 C LAKERS BEAT THA SPURS.
BY THA WAY DUNCAN DID NOT DESERVE M.V.P.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
LAKERS 4 QUAT-ROW!
D.G.#3

Postby D.G.#3 on Mon May 12, 2003 6:23 pm

WELL NO THATS WERE YOU WILL BE WRONG IT'S GOING 2 B BEST OF 6 AND OF COURSE PREPARE 2 C LAKERS BEAT THA SPURS.
BY THA WAY DUNCAN DID NOT DESERVE M.V.P.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
LAKERS 4 QUAT-ROW!
D.G.#3

Postby D.G.#3 on Mon May 12, 2003 6:28 pm

SORRY 4 THA MIX UP I WAS REPLYING 2 THE FORMER GUEST.
D.G.#3

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon May 12, 2003 9:18 pm

Hey KobeGotSkillz,

I feel ya bro!!!
I even think we got some fairweathers in here who starts mouthing off after one loss in the series against the Wolves and one lucky win by the Spurs in this current series.

My favorite Laker team was the one with the players like Chucky Brown, Sedale Threat, Elden Campbell, Vlade Divac, Benoit Benjamin, an old James Worthy, George Lynch, and James Edwards, ...etc.

I love that team because they work hard and gave all out to the court. They weren't that good, but the effort was always there. I love that. Most of this bandwagoners are these idiots who only supporting the Lakers because they won the past three championships and feel that they are fans because they have some flag hanging in their car window. Unless you lived through and felt the pain of the losing, then you're not a true Laker fan.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Next

Return to Lakers Discussion