Believe

Believe

Postby Kobe's Empire on Thu May 15, 2003 3:50 pm

BELIEVE MY FELLOW LAKER FANS. WE HAVE GONE THROUGH EVERYTHING.

B E L I E V E :boxing1:
Kobe's Empire

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:27 pm

Yes, I agree with you, we've been through alot. And I feel like the Lakers will not only gain a win tonight, but dominate the Spurs and beat them by 10+ Pts...

Those who are worried, don't be, be tense, but not worried, if we loose, we will loose in 7, we won't just roll over and die, especially today... In this scenario, mark my word...
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:42 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Yes, I agree with you, we've been through alot. And I feel like the Lakers will not only gain a win tonight, but dominate the Spurs and beat them by 10+ Pts...

Those who are worried, don't be, be tense, but not worried, if we loose, we will loose in 7, we won't just roll over and die, especially today... In this scenario, mark my word...

This is just another obstacle that'll go down in history once this series is over.... They gotta work hard, and show what TRU champs are made of!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakerqueen on Thu May 15, 2003 4:49 pm

We all know the Lakers have a certain flair for drama. They need to make sure that people want to watch the games and make it an interesting game. Well, they've got that now! I definitely belive they can do it, and we all know they do too.... now they just have to go out and show it. It's down to 2 games.... same as last year against the Kings. If that shot had gone in the other day, we'd be talking about the Lakers in 6, and that would have happened tonight, too.... so why would we give up just because of one shot that didn't go in?
Lakerqueen

Return to Lakers Discussion