BEST SQUAD EVER! If we could play "time machine"!!

BEST SQUAD EVER! If we could play "time machine"!!

Postby SEALCLUBBERS on Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:03 pm

Starting 5!

PG - Magic Johnson... Jason Kidd may be a triple double machine at only 6'3", but I'd like to see him start at center in a playoff game and score 40+ points. I'd take the verstile 6'9" Magic all the way!
SG - Michael Jordan... Do I even need to argue in his favor? BEST PLAYER EVER!
SF - Larry Bird... He actually called a game winning 3pt shot on Xavier McDaniel by pointing at the spot on the floor where he was going to shoot after the play was drawn. McDaniel even admits ackowledging it, trying his best to guard him and watching Larry just stare and smile after he buried the shot in his eye. Even Reggie Miller calls him the best trash talker the game has seen. Just a 6'9" goofy lookin white boy from Indiana? LOL... You have to pick Larry Legend% his favor? BEST PLAYER EVER!
SF - Larry Bird... He actually called a game winning 3pt shot on Xavier McDaniel by pointing at the spot on the floor where he was going to shoot after the play was drawn. McDaniel even admits ackowledging it, trying his best to guard him and watching Larry just stare and smile after he buried the shot in his eye. Even Reggie Miller calls him the best trash talker the game has seen. Just a 6'9" goofy lookin white boy from Indiana? LOL... You have to pick Larry Legend!
PF - Tim Duncan... A little early to pick him as the top PF ever? Not when he's embarassing players like Shaq on a consistent basis. No player in the game can stop him and it's a matter of time before he prooves he is the best PF ever, I might as well claim it now.
Center - Hakim... In his prime he was the most athletic, unstoppable center the game has ever seen. Personally, I can't see one center to ever play who could stop the "dream shake".
Sixth Man - Elgi21
PF - Tim Duncan... A little early to pick him as the top PF ever? Not when he's embarassing players like Shaq on a consistent basis. No player in the game can stop him and it's a matter of time before he prooves he is the best PF ever, I might as well claim it now.
Center - Hakim... In his prime he was the most athletic, unstoppable center the game has ever seen. Personally, I can't see one center to ever play who could stop the "dream shake".
Sixth Man - Elgin Baylor... 75 points in a game? Averaged a triple double in a season? He's the one guy you might be able to argue is the best ever, over MJ.
Close behind, would make the squad bench style fasheeez!
Kobe Bryant (SG/SF) - As much as I hate him sometimes, he's the new Michael Jordan/Elgin Baylor. HE'S STRAIGHT SICK...
Jason Kidd (PG) - He puts up stats like Magic did, but he's a true PG. If only he had John Stocktons FG%...
Wilt Chambn Baylor... 75 points in a game? Averaged a triple double in a season? He's the one guy you might be able to argue is the best ever, over MJ.
[u]Close behind
, would make the squad bench style fasheeez!
Kobe Bryant (SG/SF) - As much as I hate him sometimes, he's the new Michael Jordan/Elgin Baylor. HE'S STRAIGHT SICK...
Jason Kidd (PG) - He puts up stats like Magic did, but he's a true PG. If only he had John Stocktons FG%...
Wilt Chamberlin (C) - 100 pts in a game? Some people don't know that it was games like that which caused the NBA to having a jump ball after every basket, because with Wilt in there that just made the game unfair. Plus the guy has a wall of sex partners that would look like a vietnam war memorial for dead soldiers. He's shoots, he scores! But he still could have never guarded the "dream shake". hahaha
Bill Russell (C) - How many Championships? Trivia time boys & girls, I'll leterlin (C)[/u] - 100 pts in a game? Some people don't know that it was games like that which caused the NBA to having a jump ball after every basket, because with Wilt in there that just made the game unfair. Plus the guy has a wall of sex partners that would look like a vietnam war memorial for dead soldiers. He's shoots, he scores! But he still could have never guarded the "dream shake". hahaha
Bill Russell (C) - How many Championships? Trivia time boys & girls, I'll let you find that one out if you don't know. I'll put it this way, he can't fit all his rings on both hands.
John Stockton (PG) - In my mind, the best true PG ever. Even Magic calls him the best, which has to mean something. He did play against him, and Magic always had his hands full.
George Gervin (SG) - Led the league in scoring for how many years straight, like 8? I need to check that since I wasn't even born yet when he did it, but I have seen highlight you find that one out if you don't know. I'll put it this way, he can't fit all his rings on both hands.
John Stockton (PG) - In my mind, the best true PG ever. Even Magic calls him the best, which has to mean something. He did play against him, and Magic always had his hands full.
George Gervin (SG) - Led the league in scoring for how many years straight, like 8? I need to check that since I wasn't even born yet when he did it, but I have seen highlight films and the man was ill!
Kareem Abdul Jabaar (PF/C) - I will surely cry if Karl Malone takes his scoring record (please just retire Karl). Who can forget the most unstoppable sky hook ever?

Well, thats 13, I figure thats enough. With that many superstars who would dare be the coach to choose who gets playing time? hahaha... I know if Phil Jackson had the magical chance to actually have all these players in their prime he'd be drooling like a dog over a fresh steak, wherefilms and the man was ill!
Kareem Abdul Jabaar (PF/C) - I will surely cry if Karl Malone takes his scoring record (please just retire Karl). Who can forget the most unstoppable sky hook ever?

Well, thats 13, I figure thats enough. With that many superstars who would dare be the coach to choose who gets playing time? hahaha... I know if Phil Jackson had the magical chance to actually have all these players in their prime he'd be drooling like a dog over a fresh steak, where most coaches would end up with a head ache. So Phil is my coach!
There is no try, only do!
SEALCLUBBERS

Return to Lakers Discussion