Bynum

Bynum

Postby Worthydunk on Wed May 22, 2013 5:48 pm

Now that it looks like Howard is gone, I think we should give some consideration to signing Bynum. He has been injury prone, but when healthy, he is one of the best centers in the NBA. He is more of a true center than Howard, and he is a better free throw shooter and post up player than Howard. He also has experience playing with Gasol, and the 2 played very well together. I think the benefits outweigh the risks. He liked L.A., so he might want to come back. Since he is injury prone, we might get him for a decent long term deal.
Worthydunk

Re: Bynum

Postby Weezy on Wed May 22, 2013 6:01 pm

You want to give a guy who may never play again a long term deal and think he's more reward than risk? Also, it looks like Howard is gone? When was this reported? We don't have a clue what's going on with Howard right now. Is your logic behind this, oh I don't know, how great a situation Houston is? An insider on a Houston forum? :man12: Lastly, I'm not sure Bynum did love LA, or if he even LIKES basketball, and he hasn't been healthy for a long time.

Mainly, this is already being discussed here, being that you're new here it's understandable you missed it, welcome to the board, please take this discussion here

http://www.clublakers.com/lakers-discussion/dwight-doesn-sign-visit-drew-t137939.html
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Frank Dux on Wed May 22, 2013 6:09 pm

With what money? Some small market team is going to overpay for his injured butt.

Health aside, I can't stand the guy.
Frank Dux
Clublakers Moderator

Postby Tobias Funke on Wed May 22, 2013 6:25 pm

If we could get him on a short term deal for the little we can afford, then Id say the benefits outweigh the risk. That, ofcourse, would never happen.
"Come hell or high water we're gonna be there again. Its just something about the Lakers organization. Mitch is really, really good at it, he's really really good man...."

Tobias Funke

Return to Lakers Discussion