Celebrity laker fans

Postby BDG on Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:24 pm

Yeah I remember The Rock doing that! I liked that a lot.

And yes, Cameron Diaz is often at the games as well.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby mo' betta blue on Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:56 pm

The Rock smacketh to Sactown!
mo' betta blue

Postby mo' betta blue on Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:06 pm

I've seen Tiger Woods in a few games. I wish he wear a Lakers hat on one of those televised tournament games just to be different and to promote Lakers pride. It will be cool to see. Golf hats are too commercial and boring. Guess he cant wear a different hat since he's endorsed by Nike or some other golf related company.
mo' betta blue

Postby BDG on Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:19 pm

Oh yeah Tiger comes once in a while too. Eric Gagne of the Dodgers was at one of our recent games.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LAKERNATION on Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:34 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:It's all good Lakernation, but while you might love it, ruins a thread that other members may want to actually talk about. We'll deal with the violators :man12:

THAT'S COOL, IF I COME TOO HARD, THEN LET ME KNOW (LIKE YOU JUST DID) BUT IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW WHAT THE GUIDELINES ARE FOR RUNNING SMACK THESE DAYS.

SEEMS LIKE ITS MORE NARROWLY DEFINED NOW--SO BASICALLY WHAT ARE WE ALLOWED TO DO IN THE WAY OF RUNNING SMACK? :what:

I'M SURE YOU ARE FAMILIAR ENUF WITH MY POSTS TO KNOW I ALWAYS GIVE WAY MORE PROPS IN FAVOR OF YOU & OTHERS WITH GOOD INPUT COMPARED TO THE RELATIVELY SMALL AMOUNT OF SMACK I RUN ON HATERS!!

SO WHAT'S A GOOD PROPS/SMACK RATIO---THE REASON I PUT THIS HERE INSTEAD OF IN A PM TO YOU IS THAT IT'S A RELEVANT TOPIC THAT EVERYONE CAN BENEFIT FROM!!
PURPLE & GOLD FOREVER
LAKERNATION

Postby LakerGuest on Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:27 am

Lou Adler the producer (the original Rocky Horror Picture Show) usually is sitting next to Jack. He has white hair and usually wears some kind of hat. John Spenser (West Wing) sits down the courtside row from Dyan Cannon. They are almost always there.
The fellow who waves the paper around courtside is Norm Patiz (sp?) from WestWorld One. He is the man who originally started the syndication of tv and radio shows. Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora usually sit beside Norm and his wife Linda.
The guy from Baywatch was at the last game. (You know, curly hair.. got it - David Hasselhof). Also Della Reese (Touched by an Angel) has had season tickets for awhile.
LakerGuest

Postby mo' betta blue on Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:36 pm

Thanks for the info, Lakersguest. Now I know the names that goes with the faces. The old guy with the rolled up paper (Norm) must be the loudest cheerleader on the building. He's a smart businessman to get into syndicated shows. That's where all the money is. Anyways, David "Baywatch" Hasselhoff was probably there not to watch the Lakers, but to check out the hot babes. :naughty1:
mo' betta blue

Postby BDG on Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:50 pm

LAKERNATION wrote:SEEMS LIKE ITS MORE NARROWLY DEFINED NOW--SO BASICALLY WHAT ARE WE ALLOWED TO DO IN THE WAY OF RUNNING SMACK? :what:
Just bring facts and your opinions and explain why you think you're right if your opinions differ with another member. Just stay away from making personal attacks on other users (i.e. calling them an idiot-- etc.).

Thanks for clarifying who the guy with the paper is (Norm), Lakerguest! You should register!

BDG
Retired Admin

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion