Celebrity laker fans

Celebrity laker fans

Postby mo' betta blue on Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:12 am

It's amazing that some rookies and a few veteran players get awe struck when they come in Staples and see famous celebrity laker fans on the front seats. There are several celebrities who are real laker fans. Here are my list:

1. Jack Nicholson- always on the front court seat in every home game. He probably schedules his movie shoots around laker home games.
2. Dyanne Cannon- still looks good for an old chick.
3. Denzel Washington
4. Leo DiCaprio-sometimes he's there
5. Andy Garcia
6. Adam Sandler-just saw him on FSN tv/ tonight's Heat game.
7. There's an old guy with white hair and glasses who always has a seat on the half court line or near the lakers bench. He claps a lot with his hands or rolled up paper. He's in every home game. Who is this guy? A millionaire who can afford those expensive seats? Definitely, not a movie or tv star. Does anyone know who's this guy? Just wondering.

Any more real laker fans who are celebrities?
mo' betta blue

Postby LakerFanFor16Years on Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:54 am

Brittany Murphy was at the game tonight against the Heat.
LakerFanFor16Years

Postby crucifido on Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:27 am

(His name escapes me right now for some reason but anyway...)

The guy ou're talking about IS a self made millionaire that has been a basketball fan for years and is a HUGE Laker guy.

In fact, the team has often used his private plane to fly to some road games and he can quite often be seen sitting courtside at some road games as well.

He has been a big enough part of the organization recently that he has received all 3 of the recent championship rings the Lakers have won.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby lakerchris2004 on Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:12 am

I saw an interview with Adam Sandler and he said that its in Jack's contract that he will not shoot during Laker games.

That's dedication. :jam2:
"Throw it down son!!!"- Bill Walton
lakerchris2004

Re: Celebrity laker fans

Postby Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:56 am

mo' betta blue wrote:It's amazing that some rookies and a few veteran players get awe struck when they come in Staples and see famous celebrity laker fans on the front seats. There are several celebrities who are real laker fans. Here are my list:

1. Jack Nicholson- always on the front court seat in every home game. He probably schedules his movie shoots around laker home games.
2. Dyanne Cannon- still looks good for an old chick.
3. Denzel Washington
4. Leo DiCaprio-sometimes he's there
5. Andy Garcia
6. Adam Sandler-just saw him on FSN tv/ tonight's Heat game.
7. There's an old guy with white hair and glasses who always has a seat on the half court line or near the lakers bench. He claps a lot with his hands or rolled up paper. He's in every home game. Who is this guy? A millionaire who can afford those expensive seats? Definitely, not a movie or tv star. Does anyone know who's this guy? Just wondering.

the only true laker fans are jack & dyanne ( some my not be old enough to know that song) theyv'e gone to every game thru thick and thin. next is denzel. all the others are fairweather fans... if the lakers somehow start going thru bad times, you won't see those others at any games, they will all of a sudden become "too busy" :jam2:

Postby mo' betta blue on Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:29 am

LakerFanFor16Years wrote:Brittany Murphy was at the game tonight against the Heat.

Brittany looks good. It's amazing what a little weight loss can change a person. She's a whole new person. Remember she was the red-headed chubby girl in Alicia Silverstone's "Clueless" movie. UPN tv news anchor Laura Sanchez was also on the game I think. She's another hottie.

During televised Laker games, I often see a lot of hotties in the good seats. Laker games seem to attract a lot of model types. Blondes and brunettes with big assets, you name it. :naughty1: L.A. seems to have more hot chicks per capita than any other city.
mo' betta blue

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:35 am

I saw Brittney there too... Durin a play, I was like, HEY!! That's Brittney, the one that came out in 8MILE! HEY! She was eatin a hot dog or somethin... LMAO...
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:33 pm

mo' betta blue wrote:7. There's an old guy with white hair and glasses who always has a seat on the half court line or near the lakers bench. He claps a lot with his hands or rolled up paper. He's in every home game. Who is this guy? A millionaire who can afford those expensive seats? Definitely, not a movie or tv star. Does anyone know who's this guy? Just wondering.

I know exactly the guy you're talking about! I think he went to Sacramento once with his rolled up paper and kept hitting it against his hand and jinxed one of the Kings' players to miss a game-winner. The guy is a true Laker fan but I don't know him personally. He's just a fan with season tix.

You can't forget Dustin Hoffman and sometimes Pete Sampras will pop in.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby BDG on Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:34 pm

Oh and I think The Rock sometimes goes to games... I know he was there when Horry hit the game winner in Game 4.

Also Jack Black is a fan, but I never see him at games.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby JSM on Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:55 pm

I know what guy yall are talking about; I see him all the time on tv games, but have no clue on who he could possibly be.

Also Donald Sutherland comes to his share of games (he usually sits next to Jack)
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

celebrities

Postby killer on Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:52 pm

This is an amazingly useless topic!!!!! Don't you have anything else to talk about?
killer

Re: celebrities

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:22 pm

killer wrote:This is an amazingly useless topic!!!!! Don't you have anything else to talk about?

dont u have sunt else to do uther than come here and talk [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]....get a life
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:20 pm

jacks alright,,,people fail to remember that the season the lakers didn't make it to the playoffs,,,jack started going to new york games!

Postby LAKERNATION on Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:59 pm

killer wrote:This is an amazingly useless topic!!!!! Don't you have anything else to talk about?

WHAT DO YOU WANT US TO TALK ABOUT? HATERS LIKE YOU?

YOUR ONLY JEALOUS CAUSE YOUR TEAM'S ONLY "CELEBRITY" FANS ARE PEE WEE HERMAN & JANET RENO!!

YOU ARE WELL ON YOUR WAY TO BECOMING ONE GUEST WHO HAS ALREADY WORN OUT HIS WELCOME!! :scurred:
PURPLE & GOLD FOREVER
LAKERNATION

Postby BDG on Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:33 pm

Don't flame or try and get off topic-- just ignore him.

Well, I don't blame Jack for going to NY... he was just having fun and he wasn't obligated to the Lakers until the new season began again, so why not?

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LAKERNATION on Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:48 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Don't flame or try and get off topic-- just ignore him.

Well, I don't blame Jack for going to NY... he was just having fun and he wasn't obligated to the Lakers until the new season began again, so why not?

THANKS FOR THE TIP BDG, BUT I LOVE RUNNING SMACK ON FOOLS LIKE THAT!! IT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF WHEN THIS USED TO BE CALLED LAKERS SMACK!! DEALING WITH HATERS IS FUN FOR ME!! :spin:
PURPLE & GOLD FOREVER
LAKERNATION

Postby BDG on Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:23 pm

It's all good Lakernation, but while you might love it, ruins a thread that other members may want to actually talk about. We'll deal with the violators :man12:

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby shaqpak34 on Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:18 pm

i think pete sampras was there a couple of times

and i remember pam anderson going, but shes not a regular
shaqpak34

Postby LakerFanFor16Years on Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:37 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Oh and I think The Rock sometimes goes to games... I know he was there when Horry hit the game winner in Game 4.

Speaking of the Rock, I was watching one part of WWE before this years playoffs and he made fun of the Queens. U know in wrestling how the wrestlers make fun of the city they visit? They were in Arco Arena in cow town, and The Rock started singing this country song. I dont know how it went but I only remember the last few words in the chorus. It went like this: "when the Lakers beat the Kings in May, when the Lakers beat the Kings in May." The fans started booing. Then he started talking about how he was good friends with Shaq and how we will destroy them. When I heard this, i started cracking up. I found it awesome and funny.
LakerFanFor16Years

Postby Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:52 pm

Camron Diaz is usually seen at the games..

Postby mv_ix on Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:43 am

:man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6: :man6:
mv_ix

Postby Guest on Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:33 am

mo' betta blue wrote:

Heather Locklear has been a fan since the 80's. Former Laker girl Paula Abdul, Director Stephen Spielberg, Actress Salma Hayek, Penny Marshall to name a few.

Postby 2BContN2004 on Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:03 pm

LakerFanFor16Years wrote:
BryantDunkGiant wrote:Oh and I think The Rock sometimes goes to games... I know he was there when Horry hit the game winner in Game 4.

Speaking of the Rock, I was watching one part of WWE before this years playoffs and he made fun of the Queens. U know in wrestling how the wrestlers make fun of the city they visit? They were in Arco Arena in cow town, and The Rock started singing this country song. I dont know how it went but I only remember the last few words in the chorus. It went like this: "when the Lakers beat the Kings in May, when the Lakers beat the Kings in May." The fans started booing. Then he started talking about how he was good friends with Shaq and how we will destroy them. When I heard this, i started cracking up. I found it awesome and funny.

LMAO!! I remember that. That was hilarious
2BContN2004

You guys...

Postby LakersCourt on Tue Nov 18, 2003 3:31 pm

I can't believe nobody here has mentioned one of the most famous season ticket holders. Glenn Frey(from the Eagles). He's a Big -time Laker fan. a few years ago when I worked at the Marriott when I was finishing my Master's Degree. I talked to him on the phone, and he was so damn cool. We talked about the Lakers for 5 minutes on the phone, until he had to leave. Alot of the younder people on this board probably don't know who he is, but his band "The Eagles" have the best seeling album in history(The Eagles Greatest Hits Volume 2) and are up there with the Beatles and U2 in terms of the best band ever.
LakersCourt

Postby Guest on Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:59 pm

The lakers have lots of fans. There aare some rappers that "claim" to fans too. I know Ice cube is a fan. That story about the Rock sounds funny.I stop watching wresteling once the Godfather turned into the "Goodfather". I always liked it when he brouth his gilrs with him to fight . That was the good part. :naughty1:

Next

Return to Lakers Discussion