CHARLEY ROSEN IS A PATHETIC [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]

CHARLEY ROSEN IS A PATHETIC [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]

Postby Kobe's Empire on Tue May 20, 2003 8:55 pm

MAN THIS ROSEN bastard HAS BEEN BAD MOUTHING LA SINCE THE START, he is jelious up his old [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], he knows LA owns him and his pathetic ugly family. send this bastard back to hell where he came from.

IT SHOWS he hates kobe. I mean, there was a poll taken in his CO. (ESPN) and the majority of the coaches picked Kobe over Tmac, for christ sakes, kobe had to do everything this year, and this blind [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] pathetic [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] is too gay to realize that. MAN KOBE IS DOING THINGS AT HIS AGE THAT NO ONE ELSE WILL EVER ACCOMPLISH AT AGE 24

dumnbass Rosen is such a damn laker hater its not even funny. It's funny, during Kobe's 40 point run, Rosen was no where to be seen. AND CAN SOMEONE MENTION KOBE LEAD THE LEAGUE IN TRIPLE DOUBLES UNTIL THE LAST MONTH of the seaspn.

F%^&CK U ROSEN AND YOUR WEAK [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] FAMILY, i hope u get fired and and lose ur family u pathetic idiot. don't s how your ugly, UGLY face in Los Angeles, 'cause you're just a peasant.
Kobe's Empire

Postby redd on Tue May 20, 2003 8:59 pm

yeah!
you go man!
you go!
i tottally agreee!
redd

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue May 20, 2003 9:21 pm

Yea... its just the way it is... too badd so sad... :man2:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion