Chris Paul prefered Clippers over Lakers

Re: Chris Paul prefered Clippers over Lakers

Postby lakerfan2 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:47 pm

What's worse than the Clippers themselves?

The announcers and their delusional fans.
#OURHOUSE
lakerfan2

Postby gcclaker on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:01 pm

lakerfan2 wrote:What's worse than the Clippers themselves?

The announcers and their delusional fans.

You should have read how the L.A. Times sports [using that term loosely] writers fawn over them last season. I don't think it will be different again. They dearly want to see the Clippers topple the Lakers.
No siggie...
gcclaker
CL Global Moderator

Postby lakersStan24 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:28 am

nameant wrote:Yeah they had the better pieces...that's why we finished with a better record.

lakerswiz wrote:LOL @ CHRIS PAUL LYING TO HIMSELF.
Please Subscribe to My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LakersMix/videos?view=0
lakersStan24

Postby ThizGuy83 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:36 pm

sure chris paul... and i prefer to wipe my *** with sand paper than charmin

Please don't bypass the swear filter, thanks. -therealdeal
Dwight "tweedle Dee tweedle dum" Howard
ThizGuy83

Postby OX1947 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:01 pm

brandonr2001 wrote:sure chris paul... and i prefer to wipe my azz with sand paper than charmin

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA, that was good.
OX1947

Postby Lakeshow24 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:24 pm

And that's why Chris Paul won't be winning JACK while the Lakers will continue to collect chips. We're happy with Nash, and when Nash is done we'll have the next better point guard than you.
UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Born and Raised.
In Dr. Buss I Truss!
THE ORIGINATOR OF: "Call It From Heaven Chick!"
"To be removed if the Lakers make the playoffs." Well, I removed it for an hour and decided to put it back. I have to be honest.
Lakeshow24

Postby The Laker Link on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:20 pm

Tragic wrote:

Didn't he try and get Hunter and the NBPA to fight the veto in Court?
The Laker Link

Postby BigDan24 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:10 pm

Lakeshow24 wrote:And that's why Chris Paul won't be winning JACK while the Lakers will continue to collect chips. We're happy with Nash, and when Nash is done we'll have the next better point guard than you.

*cough* Kyrie Irving *cough*
BigDan24

Postby 24K GOLD on Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:48 pm

The Laker Link wrote:
Tragic wrote:

Didn't he try and get Hunter and the NBPA to fight the veto in Court?

Yup, that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] tried to sue the NBA for blocking the trade.
I'm joining the communist now.. I don't like World peace...

24K GOLD

Postby JSM on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:38 am

Arash Markazi of ESPN wrote:The Clippers' offseason was upstaged in Los Angeles by the offseason of the Los Angeles Lakers, who were able to land Steve Nash, Dwight Howard and Antawn Jamison. Paul, though, thought the Lakers' additions were great for the city and the NBA.

"I think it's just great for L.A.," Paul said. "I think the L.A. fans here are going to have something special. It's nice to have two teams here that are pretty good. I think it's just exciting for the game, and I can't wait. We have to focus on our team, but I watch games every night, so I'm always going to be watching to see what's going on. They're obviously in our division, so I always have my eye on everything going on."

Paul raised some eyebrows last week when the GQ story came out, and he was quoted as saying the Clippers "had the better pieces" compared to the Lakers and that "winning with the Clippers would be legendary." He stood by the comments Monday night.

"It's no secret; everybody in my family knows I wanted to go to the Clippers," Paul said. "I may be different in a way, but I've always jumped at the opportunity to do something that's never been done, and here with the Clippers with Blake and DJ and adding these pieces and stuff like that, I'm excited about the opportunities there."
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby therealdeal on Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:43 am

I'm really interested to see how his contract situation turns out. If he signs there for a 5 year deal, he's an idiot and he's never winning anything. If he signs there for a 2-3 year deal, he's going to be a Laker.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:12 pm

So he couldnt do anything special with his old team? Hmmm interesting.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby intuitivelOve on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:33 pm

therealdeal wrote:I'm really interested to see how his contract situation turns out. If he signs there for a 5 year deal, he's an idiot and he's never winning anything. If he signs there for a 2-3 year deal, he's going to be a Laker.

F that! I hope he rots a Clipper, and hopefully by the 3rd year of his 5 year Clipper contract he be a San Diego/Vegas Clipper or whatever instead of an LA Clipper.....tired of that team taking up space in LA and the staples center. Clippers are a lame welfare team!! Chumps!!!!
intuitivelOve

Postby therealdeal on Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:15 am

intuitivelOve wrote:
therealdeal wrote:I'm really interested to see how his contract situation turns out. If he signs there for a 5 year deal, he's an idiot and he's never winning anything. If he signs there for a 2-3 year deal, he's going to be a Laker.

F that! I hope he rots a Clipper, and hopefully by the 3rd year of his 5 year Clipper contract he be a San Diego/Vegas Clipper or whatever instead of an LA Clipper.....tired of that team taking up space in LA and the staples center. Clippers are a lame welfare team!! Chumps!!!!

What did he get a restraining order on you or something?
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion