BE CONFIDENT, WE ARE LAKER FANS!!

BE CONFIDENT, WE ARE LAKER FANS!!

Postby NateBall7 on Fri May 09, 2003 3:21 pm

Fellow Laker Fans,
I am coming to you with a sense of confidence, calmness, and of diehard spirit. The hell with stats, injuries, critics and the like. Let me lay down the real deal WE WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!
In the last few years we have overcame Kobe/Shaq in fighting for power, 15 down to Portland. Game 4(horry's shot) against SAC. 11-19 start to this season. And even a thought of losing the series to the T-Wolves. Just to name a few. We have been left for dead many times only to rise from the ashes to makes all Lakers haters sick. They always say the Lakers are in direstraights. This my be the end of the dynasty. They are down. and the like. So in my unwavering confidence I am predicting we win game 3-4-5, lose game 6 And beat the Spurs on there home court in game 7. Go on the the western conference finals, dispose of hopefully the Kings. And beat the East very best in 6 games and get number 4 that will put us only one game behind the Celtics for all time championships. I am not saying that any of these feats will be easy or live in a fantasy world. I just know that everytime we seem to be down and the world is against us we rise to the top and piss the world off AGAIN. And until that final buzzer, b/c at some point greatness has to end, I stand confident that we will "Shock the World" this year after coming from early season demise. Where is Hollywood? Its in LA and we will end this season like a great Hollywood movie ending, injuries and all. And they all will shut the hell up when it happens and you bandwagoners , sure. ok we'll let you onboard again, I guess. We are the Lakers damnit. And they are not!!!!! Until we are offically out of the playoffs my confidence will be of Winners and not of losers. And you know what just to add, even if we do lose, its not like we won't win the title again. For us Laker fans its not a matter of winning the championship its is when and how many times we will win it again. For all you hater fans from the other dismal teams, you hope to win titles, we know we will win titles..... This is the type of confidence that we as Laker fans should have, just relax like JAX.
NateBall7

Postby Danny Ainge on Fri May 09, 2003 5:22 pm

You speak true NateBall. I have to remind myself that we are the three time defending champions and are here for a reason. And if I may be so bold, I'd like to predict that the Lakers will win in six games.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Fri May 09, 2003 5:55 pm

I hear ya nate -
http://clublakers.com/editorials/ld2k/believe.htm

I hear ya... :jam2:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Reddy on Fri May 09, 2003 6:23 pm

wow nicely writen bro!
i like danny also predict we will get it in 6!
KEEP THE FAITH! :jam2:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 09, 2003 9:09 pm

Reddy wrote:wow nicely writen bro!
i like danny also predict we will get it in 6!
KEEP THE FAITH! :jam2:

We just gotta keep the faith. Those two games are behind us. We can still win it in 6, at home!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Fri May 09, 2003 10:44 pm

THER IS NO REASON TO BE FAITHLESS NOW!
110-95!!!!!!!!!
THE LAKERS ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 10, 2003 12:06 am

Our Lakers are back!! All they gotta do is score early and keep the momentum on point.. We gotta win the next game at Staples!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Sat May 10, 2003 2:13 am

ur a true fan. keep da faith. hey why don't u register?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Great Game Lakers!!!!!

Postby skillz08Lakeshow on Sat May 10, 2003 2:19 am

Laker's in 6th Let get this done...
skillz08Lakeshow

Postby Guest on Sat May 10, 2003 2:37 am

Reddy wrote:THER IS NO REASON TO BE FAITHLESS NOW!
110-95!!!!!!!!!

And welcome back George ... your are the missing piece for this championship !!!!

Lakers in 7. GO LAKERS.

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 10, 2003 2:55 am

Anonymous wrote:
Reddy wrote:THER IS NO REASON TO BE FAITHLESS NOW!
110-95!!!!!!!!!

And welcome back George ... your are the missing piece for this championship !!!!

Lakers in 7. GO LAKERS.

THANK YOU!!! :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion