D12 Discussion: Dwightmare over! (1139)

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion: mocking Kobe (pg 886)

Postby GoldenKnight on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Herm24 wrote:T-48 hours till this bum is gone .. I want him out!

What's your solution Mitch?

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
GoldenKnight

Postby Tragic on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:39 pm

http://youtu.be/JJ9dDRGCtm4?t=25s

just stfu and play as kobe told him to do here
Tragic

Postby karacha on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:47 pm

:mhihi:

Yeah...no.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby khmrP on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Tragic wrote:http://youtu.be/JJ9dDRGCtm4?t=25s

just stfu and play as kobe told him to do here

tell the media to stop asking him questions then.
khmrP

Postby Herm24 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Dwight to Brooklyn .. Lopez and NJ first to Minny .. KLove and Minny first to LA
Herm24

Postby Weezy on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Kevin Ding
Featured
Asked about his role with Lakers compared to with Magic, Dwight had one good answer and one telling one: "I have to do whatever I can to help this team win." But as Dwight continued with his answer, he also noted: "Certain guys have to sacrifice more than others."

Even if he's asked questions he doesn't have to keep saying things like this, always seems to need to throw stuff like that in. I don't know who has sacrificed more this season for the good of the team than Nash and Kobe.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Herm24 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:04 pm

karacha wrote:

Yeah...no.

Why? oh yeah that's right bc he's a winner
Herm24

Postby Doc Brown on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Thank you Dwight for sacrificing your heat seeking missile of a right handed hook shot. :bow:
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby karacha on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Herm24 wrote:
karacha wrote:

Yeah...no.

Why? oh yeah that's right bc he's a winner

There are very few winners in this league. But losers do become winners eventually. Bron, for example. Or Dirk. To be a winner, you usually have to start as a loser. :man1:
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby revgen on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:07 pm

I doubt that he's going anywhere. Mitch has stated publicly and privately that D12 isn't being traded.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

Postby khmrP on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Weezy wrote:
Kevin Ding
Featured
Asked about his role with Lakers compared to with Magic, Dwight had one good answer and one telling one: "I have to do whatever I can to help this team win." But as Dwight continued with his answer, he also noted: "Certain guys have to sacrifice more than others."

Even if he's asked questions he doesn't have to keep saying things like this, always seems to need to throw stuff like that in. I don't know who has sacrificed more this season for the good of the team than Nash and Kobe.

why can't that mean himself?
khmrP

Postby The Rock on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:09 pm

https://twitter.com/KevinDing/status/304019419846279168

Kupchak said he is not trading Dwight Howard.

:jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:

Props to sidthekid871
The Rock
CL Twitter Team

Postby Weezy on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:12 pm

khmrP wrote:
Weezy wrote:
Kevin Ding
Featured

I'm pretty sure it does mean himself, that's my issue. More passive aggressive whining. He hasn't sacrificed the most, everyone has had to. What puzzles me more than anything is why keep defending him so much, the guy has issues, it's clear, I'm still not sure what he's done to earn any benefit of the doubt.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby khmrP on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Weezy wrote:
khmrP wrote:
Weezy wrote:
Kevin Ding
Featured

I'm pretty sure it does mean himself, that's my issue. More passive aggressive whining. He hasn't sacrificed the most, everyone has had to. What puzzles me more than anything is why keep defending him so much, the guy has issues, it's clear, I'm still not sure what he's done to earn any benefit of the doubt.

well from what I read, I thought you meant that as Howard taking more jabs at Kobe to sacrifice more, see everyone interpret things differntly :man10: ......As for defense part, well I've made my gripe with Howard play but I'm not bout to harp on every little thing he says or does as if he is the ONLY one we have ever dealt with in regards to the negativity.
Last edited by khmrP on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
khmrP

Postby The Laker Link on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:22 pm

I'm sorry but I vote MDA out before Dwight. He keeps saying he's getting used wrong. Everyone can tell he is getting used wrong and so he's unhappy. So lets bag the coach. Sorry MDA, you've been alright but I think we need Dwight more than you.
The Laker Link

Postby Herm24 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:24 pm

The apologists for Dwight on this board are disgusting .. Laker fans have seriously gotten soft .. I'm disappointed that you guys can't recognize what "Championship" basketball, effort, and IQ looks like
Herm24

Postby purp n gold on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:25 pm

About us being "spoiled" by Kobe -

It's one thing to compare Dwight's demeanor & work ethic to Kobe's. But it's another when Nash, Kobe, Rick Fox and a bunch of other players have similar to things to say about his attitude. It's another thing when just about every journalist or analyst who's covered him questions his desire to win a championship. That's not being spoiled by Kobe.

Now we all assumed when Dwight got here he'd "get it" when he's in a locker room with Kobe. Maybe that's being spoiled by by Kobe.

After this weekend, it's become clear to me that he enjoys the ASG more than anything. He can "dunk and smile" all he wants with no consequence. I was indifferent about Dwight making the ASG, but now I really like wish he didn't make it. Dwight Howard was somewhat of a enigma to me, but after him observing up close and I know he's just a spoiled kid. Ship his "ace" out.
Last edited by purp n gold on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are two teams that play in the Staples Center:
the LA Lakers and NBA Clippers.
purp n gold

Postby purp n gold on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Herm24 wrote:The apologists for Dwight on this board are disgusting .. Laker fans have seriously gotten soft .. I'm disappointed that you guys can't recognize what "Championship" basketball, effort, and IQ looks like

This. x100
purp n gold

Postby khmrP on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Herm24 wrote:The apologists for Dwight on this board are disgusting .. Laker fans have seriously gotten soft .. I'm disappointed that you guys can't recognize what "Championship" basketball, effort, and IQ looks like

its always constructive when people can't share different view points without having to resort to these types of post :freak2:
khmrP

Postby Herm24 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:33 pm

khmrP wrote:

its always constructive when people can't share different view points without having to resort to these types of post :freak2:

What's the view point? That he's joking around with our rivals mocking our best player .. Tell me in what fantasy sports world is that okay? Dwight is cut from the same cloth as Steph Marbury, Steve Francis, Vince Carter, TMac, etc .. All about putting up empty numbers
Herm24

Postby Weezy on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:34 pm

khmrP wrote:

For the record I do not share this viewpoint. I may not understand people defending certain things Dwight has done here, but I respect their right to do it.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby khmrP on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Herm24 wrote:
khmrP wrote:

What's the view point? That he's joking around with our rivals mocking our best player .. Tell me in what fantasy sports world is that okay? Dwight is cut from the same cloth as Steph Marbury, Steve Francis, Vince Carter, TMac, etc .. All about putting up empty numbers

ok wise one, any suggestion as to who we can trade him for that has these chamionship bbal, effort and IQ?
khmrP

Postby Herm24 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:37 pm

And the funny thing about it is those guys at least had an "Offensive" game to put up those numbers .. Watching this glorified "rich man's" Kwame Brown post up and brick free throws is torture on the eyes and a flat out embarrassment to purple & gold
Herm24

Postby Herm24 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:39 pm

khmrP wrote:
Herm24 wrote:
khmrP wrote:

ok wise one, any suggestion as to who we can trade him for that has these chamionship bbal, effort and IQ?

Ahhh Hellloo? Kevin Love
Herm24

Postby purp n gold on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:39 pm

khmrP wrote:
Herm24 wrote:
khmrP wrote:

Al Horford, Kyle Korver and Devin Harris.
purp n gold

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard