D12 Discussion: Dwightmare over! (1139)

Re: D12 Thread: Hey Mitch, tell me how my @** feel

Postby Vasashi17 on Wed May 01, 2013 6:45 pm

D12 won't need surgery for his sore shoulder

But Lakers fans got some good news Wednesday that center Dwight Howard will not need postseason surgery on his troubled right shoulder, following an examination by Dr. James Tibone of the Kerlan Jobe Orthopaedic Group.

Howard suffered a torn labrum in his right shoulder during a Jan. 4 game against the crosstown rival Clippers.
According to a press release from the team, Howard "was advised that surgery is not necessary at this time."

Howard missed six games due to the injury. However, Howard played in the other 76 regular season games and the injury didn't seem to adversely affect him too much,, averaging 17.1 points per game, along with leading the NBA with 12.4 rebounds per game and 2.45 blocks in 35.8 minutes. He also was second in the league with a .578 field goal percentage.
Image
User avatar
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 13018
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2003 11:38 am
Location: Anywhere Purple & Gold

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby Juronimo on Wed May 01, 2013 6:54 pm

But Lakers fans got some good news Wednesday that center Dwight Howard will not need postseason surgery on his troubled right shoulder, following an examination by Dr. James Tibone of the Kerlan Jobe Orthopaedic Group.


Well that's good news for whatever team Dwight chooses to sign with as a free agent.
Image

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
User avatar
Juronimo

 
Posts: 6598
Joined: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:20 pm
Location: Fist in the air on a quest for justice

Re: D12 Thread: Hey Mitch, tell me how my @** feel

Postby therealdeal on Wed May 01, 2013 7:20 pm

Rooscooter wrote:
I think you misunderstood what I was saying about 2014. We may only have 3 or 4 players under contract going into that summer. We HAVE to sign 8 to 10 players that off season as it sits right now. If Kobe is one of them I just don't see him taking 6 or 8 million to ride along for a year or two so if he's here It will be for 10 to 15 million IMO. So that has eaten a bunch of that cap space up..... and you still have a minimum of 12 players to put on the court. Dwight, Hill, Clark (maybe) and Kobe (most likely). That group could cost 40 Million. Add in the reserve for a 1st round pick and now you have maybe 18 to 20 million to get 3 starters and a bench with good backups.

I absolutely understand that. That's why I'm calling it a building process. I don't anticipate guys like Hill or Clark having a contract with us in 2014 until the other issues have been resolved. Meaning, I don't expect any of those players, possibly including Kobe to be offered a contract right away until the Lakers have signed the free agent/free agents they want. That means the other players on the team will likely not be the same and likely won't be great players. That being said, I don't anticipate this being a problem. With Dwight Howard costing 20 million and the cap being North of 50 million, we'll have 30 million to fill probably 4 roster spots. Let's say you spend another 15 million on a big time free agent. Now we have 15 million. Kobe takes 10 for a year. Now we're at 5 million. 5 million can go to someone like Hill. Then the mid-level for someone else. The bi-annual exception for someone like Clark (or vice-versa). Now we have 6 guys we like and we use the minimum to fill out the rest of the roster. I think that's the plan right now and it's a good one. It'll keep us under the tax threshold more than likely and that helps with future costs.

Rooscooter wrote:As for players walking away from 30 Million...... we'll see. It's not a forgone conclusion that it might not happen to us this off season. Remote but possible.
I know you know the scenario I pointed out makes sense. I believe it's only a matter of time before something like that happens. Whether the "other" city is New York or somewhere else is another matter.

Rooscooter wrote:We see Nash differently I guess. He's done as a starting point guard IMO. If a contending team needs a sage vet I'd jump at it.....
I'm not sure I agree or disagree with him being a starting PG, but I don't believe we trade him. I've said so elsewhere.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40357
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby noobiew on Wed May 01, 2013 11:36 pm

Anyone read this article from realgm ? This is from Dwight personal mouthpiece Jarrod Rudolph

Dwight Howard's Choices

By: Jarrod Rudolph
Apr 30, 2013 10:01 PM EDT

Dwight Howard has a decision to make, the biggest he’s faced since deciding to enter the 2004 NBA Draft straight out of high school. An unrestricted free agent for the first time in his nine-year career, Howard will have to choose the franchise that best positions him to grow as a player and compete for championships. His future home, however, isn’t the only choice he’ll need to make this summer.

The time has come for Howard to decide whether he wants to be an all-time great player, or just a player that was good for his time.

We’ve seen glimpses of both.

At times Howard has been the league’s best two-way player, impacting the game in a way that few players can. Then there are the times where he looks limited offensively, easily frustrated and overly emotional to the officiating and evaluations of his game. It’s a hurdle that he must clear before he can consistently lead a franchise into the future.

Howard has no peer in the league. There isn’t another center with his physical gifts or potential. Most people look at Howard and expect him to be dominant like Shaquille O’Neal or as impactful as the league’s other stars. Howard should be the chief rivals of LeBron James and Kevin Durant en route to the NBA Finals, but he’s not. There’s still a lot of work for Howard to reach his potential. It’s within his reach to be one of the most dominant, imposing and successful players in the league, anyone can see the potential. Getting there will require a lot self-inventory, maturity and hard work. The results of that work come down to how badly he wants to be great, the rest will take care of itself.

Choosing where to spend the next phase of his career is a huge step in the process. Vowing to make a decision that makes him happy, Howard has an opportunity to get things back on track by showing growth in an area that he has a few struggles – decision making.

There are many that believe staying with the Lakers is the key to Howard reaching his potential, which is ridiculous. Wearing the uniform of the Lakers isn’t a prerequisite to greatness. Being great isn’t exclusive to a city or team, especially the Lakers, even though certain teams have enjoyed more success than others. Players, and the right coaches, make franchises great. They generate interest, produce a quality product and excite their fans. Truth be told, staying with the Lakers doesn’t guarantee Howard anything other than an extra year and about $30 million.

The 27-year-old center can’t allow the nostalgia or media pressure to dictate his decision. This contract is his most important and will position him to compete with James, Durant and the other talented teams around the NBA for years to come. He doesn’t have time to wait for a team to find pieces. He doesn’t have time to wait for a coach to adjust his system and learn to coach defense. Howard has even less time to risk his future on the chance that an organization can find him a co-star that’s good enough to compete and young enough to grow with.


Those things, however, are specific to a team and solely their responsibility to fix before recruiting a player; Howard’s responsibility is now to himself.

He can make any choice he wants and there isn’t a wrong choice so long as he’s happy with the decision he makes. But the next step in his progression is non-negotiable. Howard can’t come back for the 2013-14 season as the same player. To his defense, the injuries had a great impact on his game. But the growth of individual skills will always compensate the loss of athletic ability. Happiness will provide the extra patience needed to deal with unfavorable officiating. The lessons learned over the past two seasons must be on display for the world to see.

Where Howard plays doesn’t matter, but it’s time for him to take the next step and be the player that many of us know he should be.


Look at the BOLD part, did Jarrod Rudolph took a shot and reflect that part to our garbage coach and roster ?

Damn I start to accept that it's a very real possibility that Dwight could join Houston, Dwight is soon gonna be 28 and getting older, this is his chance to win a championship in his prime right now, Houston are a young shooting team, got a legit co-star in Harden, a lot of cap space & potential, right players, right system, Dwight seems would be fitting well to their playstyle also. After all he did say at his exit interview he will make a decision that makes him happy right ?

Could it mean:-

Adv of choosing Lakers = Money
Adv of choosing Houston = Better chance to win now, less pressure (happy ?) :bang:
Last edited by noobiew on Wed May 01, 2013 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Jordan : "My Chicago team are the all-time greatest"
Magic Johnson : "Put me with Kareem, James Worthy, Cooper and Byron Scott, and we'd dominate your Bulls team"
User avatar
noobiew

 
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:55 am

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby Weezy on Wed May 01, 2013 11:42 pm

I agree with Jemele Hill and Rudolph here, best place for Howard would be Houston. Lin, Harden, Parsons, Dwight, that's a damn good team, and their overall roster is better than ours as well (Carlos Delfino, Aaron Brooks, Omer Asik, Francisco Garcia, Thomas Robinson), brighter future. Go to Houston Dwight, we'd understand.
User avatar
Weezy
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 50881
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am
Location: Anaheim, CA

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby dwighthowardsdad on Wed May 01, 2013 11:43 pm

^I for one don't think Dwight is going nowhere, IMO. However, on the off chance that he does, he's an idiot. I don't care about the "no state tax" in Houston. Houston is a mid-level market that doesn't even compare to Los Angeles and the opportunities that it gives Dwight. There's no resource that I can think of that Dwight would go without. By the way, Texas sucks, IMO. Who knows, though? The speculation is fun. Next thing you know, Rick Perry will talk to Dwight and start recruiting him.
dwighthowardsdad

 
Posts: 1695
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:31 am

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Thu May 02, 2013 12:02 am

Adidas will be happy with Houston for sure :man10:
"Allons-y Lakers!"
User avatar
KareemTheGreat33

 
Posts: 7834
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:52 am
Location: Philippines

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby Center Court on Thu May 02, 2013 12:09 am

dwighthowardsdad wrote:^I for one don't think Dwight is going nowhere, IMO. However, on the off chance that he does, he's an idiot. I don't care about the "no state tax" in Houston. Houston is a mid-level market that doesn't even compare to Los Angeles and the opportunities that it gives Dwight. There's no resource that I can think of that Dwight would go without. By the way, Texas sucks, IMO. Who knows, though? The speculation is fun. Next thing you know, Rick Perry will talk to Dwight and start recruiting him.


Have you been to Houston? Do you know what the tax laws compare in TX vs CA? Did you factor in cost of living?

Did you realize that Dwight has gotten virtually no big endorsements this year?

Houston is a better place for Dwight. Pressure is far less, the core is young but great and yet fits him wel, amazing depth (possibly J Smith too), he gets to "be the man", etc.

For a guy like Kobe, Shaq, LeBron, KD CP3, Melo, KG even Westbrook, LA is the best place to win. Dwight just wants to enjoy life, goof, be "a big kid" and hopefully win a ring if possible.

I Want Dwight back and I still think he might stay, but I can understand his position on not.

THe big caveat is whether or not he gets D Rose money from Adidas if he re-signs.
User avatar
Center Court

 
Posts: 3177
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:45 pm
Location: @ CL since '04

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby therealdeal on Thu May 02, 2013 12:25 am

KareemTheGreat33 wrote:Adidas will be happy with Houston for sure :man10:

This. Good bye 200-250 million Adidas contract.

That bolded part sounds to me more like he's pressuring the Lakers to try to make moves to help Dwight make the decision. Mostly by finding the right coach.

We're going to be hearing this s*** all summer, by the way.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40357
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby dwighthowardsdad on Thu May 02, 2013 12:33 am

Center Court wrote:
dwighthowardsdad wrote:^I for one don't think Dwight is going nowhere, IMO. However, on the off chance that he does, he's an idiot. I don't care about the "no state tax" in Houston. Houston is a mid-level market that doesn't even compare to Los Angeles and the opportunities that it gives Dwight. There's no resource that I can think of that Dwight would go without. By the way, Texas sucks, IMO. Who knows, though? The speculation is fun. Next thing you know, Rick Perry will talk to Dwight and start recruiting him.


Have you been to Houston? Do you know what the tax laws compare in TX vs CA? Did you factor in cost of living?

Did you realize that Dwight has gotten virtually no big endorsements this year?

Houston is a better place for Dwight. Pressure is far less, the core is young but great and yet fits him wel, amazing depth (possibly J Smith too), he gets to "be the man", etc.

For a guy like Kobe, Shaq, LeBron, KD CP3, Melo, KG even Westbrook, LA is the best place to win. Dwight just wants to enjoy life, goof, be "a big kid" and hopefully win a ring if possible.

I Want Dwight back and I still think he might stay, but I can understand his position on not.

THe big caveat is whether or not he gets D Rose money from Adidas if he re-signs.


LOL. I'm well aware of the tax implications in CA & Texas. In addition, I also know about the high cost of living that is Southern California. I've lived out here my whole life and considering I own my business, I have to know about these things. I also know that professional athletes (such as Tiger Woods) have saved in upwards of 100 million dollars moving to states like Florida who have zero state tax as well.

Did you realize that Dwight may have gotten virtually no big endorsements is because he was here on a 1 year deal. When he gets settled in whatever city that is, the endorsements will come. As a matter of matter of fact Mitch alluded to that; Mitch stated, and I'm paraphrasing, that once Dwight decides if he wants to stay he can establish roots and start building business relationships within the community. Which company is going to want to bind themselves with Dwight in any short or long-term endorsement deal when he nor the company doesn't know where he is going to be for the next 5 years? That makes no sense.

Adrian Wojnarowski, from Yahoo Sports, already reported that Adidas desired that Dwight land in Brooklyn or L.A. to get the most money contractually from being in this market. A Derrick Rose type contract which I believe was worth around $260 million dollars. Do you think Dwight is walking away from that? I sure don't. From what I understand, Circumstances haven't changed with Dwight & Adidas, and Dwight has already been in a few commercials. He'll make enough money to support the cost of living and taxes he'll face.

As far as roster goes; I like what Houston is doing. However, we have the best GM in the business (better then Daryl Morey) & a proven track record of building championship teams around our stars. I have faith in Mitch to get it done. The only reason that Dwight will leave is because of the pressure to play in Los Angeles. However, I think he'll be up for the challenge, and he'll eventually realize this is the perfect place for him to re-sign.
dwighthowardsdad

 
Posts: 1695
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:31 am

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby abeer3 on Thu May 02, 2013 5:52 am

Weezy wrote:I agree with Jemele Hill and Rudolph here, best place for Howard would be Houston. Lin, Harden, Parsons, Dwight, that's a damn good team, and their overall roster is better than ours as well (Carlos Delfino, Aaron Brooks, Omer Asik, Francisco Garcia, Thomas Robinson), brighter future. Go to Houston Dwight, we'd understand.


is all this houston hype because they've won a couple games against the westbrookless thunder (a bad team, btw)? lin was a below average nba player this year. and to get dwight, they'll probably have to renounce rights to deflino, garcia, and brooks. thomas robinson can't get pt over greg smith. this is not a ready-made title contender, and they'll be capped out like the lakers as soon as they sign howard.

in other words, it's not as simple as just adding howard to what they currently have. they probably look better on paper than the lakers do for next year at this point, but i'd bet the lakers, with howard, could put a better squad on the floor in the years that follow (once la is out from under kobe and gasol's cap stranglers). this isn't a one-year decision. and people just tossing the extra guaranteed year out the window (plus the potential endorsement differences) are doing so at their own peril and against history and logic. deron williams could have joined dirk in dallas (no state taxes! dallas was better than the nets last year!), but chose the extra year for a capped out brooklyn team.

i'm having a hard time thinking of a guy who left a bigger market/better location for a smaller/worse one to take less money and play for a team that projects to be, at most, marginally better.

dwight may be crazy/scared enough to do it, but i doubt it.
abeer3

 
Posts: 10407
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:15 pm

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby CarolinaLakerFan on Thu May 02, 2013 6:46 am

As much as it pains me to admit it, but it makes far more basketball sense for Dwight to go to Houston. Younger core (Harden, Lin and Parsons) and his mentor (Olajuwon) are there. Only advantage to staying in LA is more $, fame and lifestyle.
Magic Johnson: The most complete player in NBA history!
User avatar
CarolinaLakerFan

 
Posts: 1048
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:49 am
Location: South Carolina

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby Doc Brown on Thu May 02, 2013 7:14 am

CarolinaLakerFan wrote:As much as it pains me to admit it, but it makes far more basketball sense for Dwight to go to Houston. Younger core (Harden, Lin and Parsons) and his mentor (Olajuwon) are there. Only advantage to staying in LA is more $, fame and lifestyle.


:man10:

This is so shortsighted. Obviously that's the only thing LA is good for now. Hopefully we can knock out our 1st championship in franchise history some time in the next 10 years.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19457
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby abeer3 on Thu May 02, 2013 8:16 am

Doc Brown wrote:
CarolinaLakerFan wrote:As much as it pains me to admit it, but it makes far more basketball sense for Dwight to go to Houston. Younger core (Harden, Lin and Parsons) and his mentor (Olajuwon) are there. Only advantage to staying in LA is more $, fame and lifestyle.


:man10:

This is so shortsighted. Obviously that's the only thing LA is good for now. Hopefully we can knock out our 1st championship in franchise history some time in the next 10 years.


thank you. it's one year, people. and houston's "young core" is, outside of harden, mediocre players with not much room for growth going forward. the lakers have the option of totally rebuilding the team around howard 1 year from now. so, unless a) you think harden's a superstar/franchise player (i don't) or b) you think you have a legit title shot upon arrival in houston next year, i'm not sure it's so much better than sticking it out in la.
abeer3

 
Posts: 10407
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:15 pm

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby jlkr on Thu May 02, 2013 8:26 am

Houston isn't LA or NYC. But then again, it ain't Podunk either. It just happens to be the 5th largest metropolitan area in the US. That is not chump change. Dallas and Atlanta are not insignificant either, they rank as the 4th (yes, you read that right) and 9th largest US metro areas.

Given Houston's core, they are likely the top contender in the D12 stakes should he not want to be in LA. As other posters have said, D12 is 28 now, supposed to be in his physical prime though that was set back by the back issues. Win now in Houston vs wade through possible rebuild here.

So we got a Harden doubter .... nice. Superstar center paired with superstar SG is a championship formula. Houston does have decent role players in Asik, Parsons and Lin. Heck, Asik could be traded for more pieces if they got D12.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

--Robert Frost
User avatar
jlkr

 
Posts: 4203
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:19 pm
Location: your friendly neighborhood bar

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby Savory Griddles on Thu May 02, 2013 8:41 am

Harden is on the border of superstar/star. But I've been to Houston, and while there's a lot of people, the place is a hole. My uncle lived there for work for a time. There are cockroaches the size of pigeons. The heat is unbearable... and the dust...

If he's looking to avoid state income taxes, Dallas is certainly a better place to live.
User avatar
Savory Griddles

 
Posts: 9048
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:56 am
Location: AV,CA

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby Doc Brown on Thu May 02, 2013 8:44 am

Harden isn't a superstar. Superstars make plays when it matters most. And unfortunately for Harden those plays need to happen when the refs swallow their whistles.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19457
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby jlkr on Thu May 02, 2013 8:47 am

I like Dallas better myself ... my cousin the executive somewhere has managed to avoid being posted to Houston by his company in favor of being somewhere else. But have to look at what's on the floor.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

--Robert Frost
User avatar
jlkr

 
Posts: 4203
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:19 pm
Location: your friendly neighborhood bar

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby therealdeal on Thu May 02, 2013 9:02 am

abeer3 wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:
CarolinaLakerFan wrote:As much as it pains me to admit it, but it makes far more basketball sense for Dwight to go to Houston. Younger core (Harden, Lin and Parsons) and his mentor (Olajuwon) are there. Only advantage to staying in LA is more $, fame and lifestyle.


:man10:

This is so shortsighted. Obviously that's the only thing LA is good for now. Hopefully we can knock out our 1st championship in franchise history some time in the next 10 years.


thank you. it's one year, people. and houston's "young core" is, outside of harden, mediocre players with not much room for growth going forward. the lakers have the option of totally rebuilding the team around howard 1 year from now. so, unless a) you think harden's a superstar/franchise player (i don't) or b) you think you have a legit title shot upon arrival in houston next year, i'm not sure it's so much better than sticking it out in la.

abeer3 wrote:is all this houston hype because they've won a couple games against the westbrookless thunder (a bad team, btw)? lin was a below average nba player this year. and to get dwight, they'll probably have to renounce rights to deflino, garcia, and brooks. thomas robinson can't get pt over greg smith. this is not a ready-made title contender, and they'll be capped out like the lakers as soon as they sign howard.

in other words, it's not as simple as just adding howard to what they currently have. they probably look better on paper than the lakers do for next year at this point, but i'd bet the lakers, with howard, could put a better squad on the floor in the years that follow (once la is out from under kobe and gasol's cap stranglers). this isn't a one-year decision. and people just tossing the extra guaranteed year out the window (plus the potential endorsement differences) are doing so at their own peril and against history and logic. deron williams could have joined dirk in dallas (no state taxes! dallas was better than the nets last year!), but chose the extra year for a capped out brooklyn team.

i'm having a hard time thinking of a guy who left a bigger market/better location for a smaller/worse one to take less money and play for a team that projects to be, at most, marginally better.


Nicely said.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40357
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby Doc Brown on Thu May 02, 2013 9:06 am

And let's not forget....

Lakers had their worst season in franchise history and STILL finished better than the Rockets.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
User avatar
Doc Brown

 
Posts: 19457
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 am
Location: Ohio

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby karacha on Thu May 02, 2013 9:13 am

Yeah, I don't think he's going to Houston. The Lakers are a team that can attract young stars as well as established role-players. If he wants to win and look good in the process, he'll stay in LA.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
User avatar
karacha
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 37461
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:20 pm

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby therealdeal on Thu May 02, 2013 9:16 am

karacha wrote:Yeah, I don't think he's going to Houston. The Lakers are a team that can attract young stars as well as established role-players. If he wants to win and look good in the process, he'll stay in LA.

and get rich. don't forget getting rich.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40357
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby karacha on Thu May 02, 2013 9:17 am

He's rich anyway. :man1:
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
User avatar
karacha
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 37461
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:20 pm

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby therealdeal on Thu May 02, 2013 9:18 am

Image

Wealth for the wealthy. :man1:
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40357
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: D12 Thread: Brushin' his shoulders off (Won't need surgery)

Postby davriver290 on Thu May 02, 2013 9:26 am

He's staying in LA
Sessions, Kobe, Metta, Gasol, Bynum
User avatar
davriver290

 
Posts: 5711
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 3:14 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 20 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.