Dallas will surge big time

Dallas will surge big time

Postby OG on Sun Jul 13, 2003 8:53 pm

I dont know what it is but i cant help but like dallas, they are just so innocent looking i feel sorry for them. they have been abused for to long. poor guys. that aside, i have a big time feeling about Dallas next year for some reason. i have never felt dallas to be a true, top 3 contender, but this year is different. i think they will be are biggest competition. San Antonio is downgrading with the loss of robinson and nothing to comphensate for him and sacramento is demoralized. i had a bad feeling about LA last year even though i gave my support all year long for the 4 peat but knew deep down inside we didnt have what it took to get past Sacramento or San Antonio. but this year is completly different. LA will dominate and dallas will surge and they wont be bullied anymore.
Quoting Shaq on one of his spontainious freestyles durring practices:

"I stay paid niggaaa, I live laid niggaaa, I've been rappen ever since the third grade niggaaa".
OG

Postby lakers frizzo on Sun Jul 13, 2003 9:50 pm

theyle get swept like the spurms and minnesota or anyone else this year because we have payton as our #4 scoring option and that should say it all!
is shaq satisfied with three titles and continuing to blow up to 400 lbs or will he get the other hunger back and get down to 320 and win three more?? GO LAKERS 2004-06 CHAMPS!!!
lakers frizzo

Postby hi on Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:18 pm

LOL dallas surging... overstatement of the year
hi

Postby Laker brain on Sun Jul 13, 2003 10:57 pm

Dallas will lose to minny in the 1st round of the playoffs: remember I said it first.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby lakers frizzo on Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:07 pm

if the lakers didnt have commitments from malone and payton we would be saying that minnesota did enough to pull ahead of us and sac ans sa as the best team in the nba i think if anythin the headline should be

minnesota surging they will hurt us in the playoffs and they might be the only team that can take a game from us in the playoffs and im sayin one game!!
is shaq satisfied with three titles and continuing to blow up to 400 lbs or will he get the other hunger back and get down to 320 and win three more?? GO LAKERS 2004-06 CHAMPS!!!
lakers frizzo

Postby hi on Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:09 pm

newsflash to u people who think minnesota over dallas howard is going to orlando -_-
hi

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Mon Jul 14, 2003 12:49 am

DALLAS will finish 3rd or 4th... It hardly call that STEAM ROLLING the COMPETITION
#1_Kobe_fan

Return to Lakers Discussion