does anybody know?

does anybody know?

Postby mouseys on Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:33 pm

I was really concerend about something. I haven't heard any news about Maddog and if he is going to stay in LA or not. Does anyone know anything about that? I think he should stay where he is.
mouseys

Postby echo nation on Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:40 pm

well the good news is he wont be working at Wal Mart next season

Wolves made him an offer

so it'll be between Minnesota and us
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:54 pm

You know whats funny is that the spurs and wolves are stealing players from the Lakers. First the spurs got horry, now the wolves are goin after mad dog. Madsen deserves a long term contract because he has put in alot of hard work down here in LA, but we need him more than we needed him before, because we need toughness on our bench. Slava is a lil too soft to fill that role

I think it's time the Lakers start stealing players from our west rivals (Jimmy Jackson from SAC, Stephen Jackson from SAS, or Peeler from Minn)

I doubt we'll land JJ or SJ, but Peeler is a possibility
FabFourLakers

Postby LaKeRsDyNaStY on Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:54 pm

horry deserved to be resigned not madsen
LaKeRsDyNaStY

Postby Laker brain on Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:48 pm

I have a hunch he'll be with Minny
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

but we love him

Postby mouseys on Sat Jul 26, 2003 5:44 pm

but you gotta love mad dog for his antics and the fact he plays with more heart than anybody else in the NBA. Regardless of the fact he isn't the best player in the NBA or not, no one can question his determination and desire to play his heart out. Besides winning the 2003-04 season championship just won't be the same without those stylish moves from Maddog on the sideline. I honestly feel he's more of an asset to the lakers than Slava for two reasons. One because he has the toughness that Slava just doesn't posess, and second he's got a huge fan base. LA loves Maddog, and Maddog loves LA. He's an inexpensive player, but he's shown tremendous talent in more than a few occasions. On a side note, does anyone know if Madsen has any plans on teaching dancing lessons? Cuz I bet I could pick up any ladies I wanted if I had the sly moves like him. :)
mouseys

Postby echo nation on Sun Jul 27, 2003 8:41 am

it would be even funnier if Karl Malone and Gary Payton convinced KG to go to the Lakers for less moeny next year and win a championship

hmm

la la land... literally
Just A Saturday Away
echo nation

Return to Lakers Discussion