Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Re: Doomsday: Please put fan reaction of other teams in here

Postby borri on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:59 am

The Rock wrote:
khmrP wrote:dont know why they think Meeks/Jamison are scrubs :man10:

Mike Brown did :man1:

OMG...LOL. :man10: :bow:
borri

Postby wcsoldier81 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:03 am

Lots of fans of different teams think NBA players are either All Stars or scrubs ... no middle ground .. I mean Harden has been called a scrub here several times last season .. well not by the brightest posters :man10:
wcsoldier81

Postby JGC on Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:13 am

Hahaha. Maybe they were reading the Antawn Jamison thread in here from back in early November!
JGC

Postby karacha on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:05 am

"No depth". :mhihi:

I'm telling you: Duhon/Meeks/Jamison is plenty of depth, without even mentioning Blake and Hill. You don't need too many role-players as long as they can actually, you know... play. And these three know what needs to be done and excel at their roles. Duhon: ballhandling, passing, occasional 3. Meeks: shooting. Jamison: scoring and rebounding.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby JGC on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:38 am

karacha wrote:"No depth". :mhihi:

I'm telling you: Duhon/Meeks/Jamison is plenty of depth, without even mentioning Blake and Hill. You don't need too many role-players as long as they can actually, you know... play. And these three know what needs to be done and excel at their roles. Duhon: ballhandling, passing, occasional 3. Meeks: shooting. Jamison: scoring and rebounding.

Well we did just have a 5 pt scoring outing from that depth. Until you get consistent production from the bench, I think it will be hard to argue that we're deep. Having occasional big games isn't good enough, that shallowest of teams can do that. We've got to have GOOD production most of the time, with the occasional outburst.
JGC

Postby LTLakerFan on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:45 am

borri wrote:
The Rock wrote:

Mike Brown did :man1:

OMG...LOL. :man10: :bow:

:man10: :man10:
LTLakerFan

Postby 432J on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:19 am

that GIF

:man10:
432J

Postby 100%effort on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Miami doom?
100%effort

Postby TrillyandTruly on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Some Miami doom after their loss to the Knicks tonight...

But first, some pre-game predictions...
Lets crush these pretenders!!!!!!!

I want us to jump on their @sses like we did against the Mavs last season on the first game of the season

If this team has any pride they'll trash these guys for what they did to us earlier in the season.

I want a blowout so bad. I hate when teams feel like they're on the same level as us.

You're about to get one buddy, just wait... :man10:

I just want Carmelo to play because if he doesn't we will never hear the end about a tainted win (if we won).

Melo will not play. Feels like a loss now.

And now, some doom after a blowout loss...

Lmao I love how that scrub novak was celebrating like hes a superstar. But why do the heat ALWAYS get embarrassed by at least 1 scrub off every team that they get beaten by for the past 2 seasons?....

Knicks bench-57 points
Miami bench-19 points

We won't win the championship this year.

The Knicks didn t own us...they destroyed us they completely ran over us whatever you wanna call it TWICE

The way Wade is playing, I wouldn't mind him coming off the bench as a 6th man.

Man every year we have bad losses or a stretch, it does happen. It just sucks more because it's New York lol

Heat are finding out when they play teams with the same talent level there is no turning it on, you just end up getting blown out

WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY TO MY KNICKS FAN FRIENDS AT SCHOOL WHO I ALSO PLAY BASKETBALL WITH?

Response to ^^^

You're not going to say anything, just bend over the same way these heartless cowards did and take it

This was an extremely important game. We practically handed them over the No1 seed in the East. So the Knicks who most of us laughed at all the time just destroyed us on our home floor without Melo. Now problem this season WE DON T EVEN HAVE A LEAD during games...because we play like trash

**** the Knicks.

I don't care much for road losses, but home losses man. Have some dignity.

18 3-pt made. Unacceptable. F*ck Spo, and f*ck Heat FO for being so damn stubborn.

If this isn't bad coaching, then i don't know what is.

cole is a clown.

Heat are looking like scrubs against Contenders

Just as i predicted, team gets their @ss kicked, laughing it up with the opposing team afterwards

Wade and Bosh, what the hell man? I understand bad games but that was just a no show.

not to be an alarmist but if lebron stays beyond 2014, it won't be to play with a 33 year-old wade.

lmao at this mirage of a team. joke coach,joke staff,joke (lower bowl level) fans, joke players besides lebron.

This is embarrassing. At home and no Melo? Glad I missed most of this one. Unreal

Its pretty simple, trade Wade @ss.

Wade is embarrassing at times. Wow.

If this isn't bad coaching, then i don't know what is.

his team is getting punked on their home floor. What about us fans that support this team? Dont we deserve better than this ****?

Take out the starters, this is worthless...

Take the them out.

****** [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] team.

They are embarassing, this team should be going for 72 - 10 but they like being medicore in the regular season and getting blown out.

Seriously, stop these guys from showboating on our court.

Can we just get rid of all these stupid [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] New York Knick transplants packing back to their **** state?

Haslem please deck the **** out of Novak for doing that stupid belt ****?

Novak with his stupid discount doublecheck BS. Win a ring first you jerkoff.

Seriously **** these transplant a Knicks fans send them back to their state. Annoying [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] pieces of ****.

don't worry, their mentality is still "wait til playoffs".

I hate jason kidd. Just as a person.

Anyone with me on that one?

Im seriously starting to doubt we will repeat.

Damn. Just got in and was NOT expecting this. What the hell?

Jesus Christ we really are the Miami Cavaliers now

oh we look like a bunch of headless chickens...just owned....what an embarassment...thanks for that one Miami

allen is a bum on defense...slow as ****

Cole you son of a *****

**** IDIOTS
My entourage is in camouflage; remove your mask, let down your visage...
TrillyandTruly

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:18 pm

:bow:
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby Scnottaken on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:43 pm

I wasn't expecting that to be as enjoyable as it was. I needed a pick me up as I write this report.
I want to hear "Beat LA" chants at a Clipper vs Laker game
Scnottaken

Postby Balance&Options24 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:52 pm

They seem to be turning on Wade. I saw a lil of the pre-game show and Chuck was saying he seems to have lost a step.

Havent seen any Heat game, has he been bad or are they just overreacting? or just LBJ fans turning on Wade.
If you want to be a hero, you gotta take hero shots -R. Miller
Balance&Options24

Postby King of Clutch on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Balance&Options24 wrote:They seem to be turning on Wade. I saw a lil of the pre-game show and Chuck was saying he seems to have lost a step.

Havent seen any Heat game, has he been bad or are they just overreacting? or just LBJ fans turning on Wade.

yeah wade has been pretty horrible. Had 13 points tonight on 3-13, but more importantly his D was awful. Lol lebron didn't call him out on it like dwight did with kobe, and I don't think he will. At least we're lucky there. This season wade is avg 19.8 points and 3.9 rebs, and 4.8apg. He seems to have lost some explosiveness and athleticism. Definitely not the "superstar" that he used to be.
King of Clutch

Postby King of Clutch on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:05 pm

Guys I think I maybe done for the season never have I been so disgusted at a team with so much talent as I am right now at the Heat.

Heat fans. lol, they sit at 12-5 and say things like that. Look at what we've gone through. Truly loyal fans over here!
King of Clutch

Postby TheLakerskb24 on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:32 pm

Lmao I love how that scrub novak was celebrating like hes a superstar. But why do the heat ALWAYS get embarrassed by at least 1 scrub off every team that they get beaten by for the past 2 seasons?....
lol doesn't mario chalmers do the same??
TheLakerskb24

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:40 pm

"I'm not even worried guys, seriously it's only 1 loss. ive seen my heat for 2 straight seasons and i know they will turn it up and win the championship"

This was the absolute funniest line i read all night tonight on REALGM's Heat forum, Pathetic! :man10: :man10: :man10:

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
GoldenKnight

Postby khmrP on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:52 pm

hearing other team doom isn't much fun when our team isn't exactly killing it out there themselves....I wonder if other forums are doing this when we loose :man10:
khmrP

Postby LooN3y on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:22 am

GoldenKnight wrote:
"I'm not even worried guys, seriously it's only 1 loss. ive seen my heat for 2 straight seasons and i know they will turn it up and win the championship"

This was the absolute funniest line i read all night tonight on REALGM's Heat forum, Pathetic! :man10: :man10: :man10:

lol this made me chuckle fo reeez
LooN3y

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:38 am

khmrP wrote:hearing other team doom isn't much fun when our team isn't exactly killing it out there themselves....I wonder if other forums are doing this when we loose :man10:

Exactly my feelings. Look at how times change...they're freaking out over being 12-5...12-5!!! And we're over here hoping that we stay above .500, so god damn sad. The doom was enjoyable but I'll seriously enjoy it when our team finally starts rolling...

It also shows me that every fan base of every NBA team freaks out in the same way we do....we all think short term and freak out on players on a game by game basis....although some players truly deserve it because its over an extended period...but Im surprised they are trashing Wade this badly....I have a feelin he'll turn it up in the second half of the season....but i HOPE he doesn't and he continues to suck!
FabFourLakers

Postby Magic Skywalker on Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:14 am

GoldenKnight wrote:

Even before reading that I was thinking "How come this guys talk like they always shift gears in the Playoffs when they've only donde it once". I suppose reading that anwsers me... they must all be two years old :man1:

Honestly speaking, Wade is actually one of those guys who, through their careers, have played well in the Playoffs, but I'm seriously starting to doubt his actual capabilities. It was to be expected that he wasn't gonna be able to keep up very well with age, but I'm impressed about how much he fell just after turning 30.
@MagicSkywalker Basketamericano
Magic Skywalker

Postby 432J on Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:37 am

looks like we're not the only fans who think that everytime we lose, one of the other team's scrubs has a career night against us
432J

Postby TrillyandTruly on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:36 pm

432J wrote:looks like we're not the only fans who think that everytime we lose, one of the other team's scrubs has a career night against us

yes but novak is far from a scrub. he's a great spot up 3 shooter and he's been long known to be great at that. idk why that's surprising to heat fans. oh right, they've only been watching for the past 2 seasons :man10:
My entourage is in camouflage; remove your mask, let down your visage...
TrillyandTruly

Postby GoldHammish on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:30 pm

TrillyandTruly wrote:
432J wrote:looks like we're not the only fans who think that everytime we lose, one of the other team's scrubs has a career night against us

yes but novak is far from a scrub. he's a great spot up 3 shooter and he's been long known to be great at that. idk why that's surprising to heat fans. oh right, they've only been watching for the past 2 seasons :man10:

Well to be fair, when other players of Novaks caliber go off on us we refer to them as scrubs too...
GoldHammish

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:20 pm

This goes here because Dave Miller is a dumb....

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
Process of elimination leaves you with Chris Duhon RT @coachdavemiller Who guards Thabo?
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten
Lakers D tonite: Metta on KD. Kobe on Russ. D'Antoni: "Almost impossible (to double) because they’re all so willing passers & they’re smart"
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Gee Dave, I thought Duhon was going to guard Chewbaka while, Jamison was going to lock down Thabo.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:27 pm

We could let a chair guard Thabo and won't get hurt :man10:
"Allons-y Lakers!"
KareemTheGreat33

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion