Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Re: Doomsday: Please put fan reaction of other teams in here

Postby Kobe8Fan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:11 am

More reactions. This time, from the Laker Haters from Insidehoops.com

Are the Lakers seriously getting blown out by the Hornets ?

Bye bye playoffs hImage

lakers are a ****ing joke.

23 point lead Image

Getting raped by Pelicans...Image
And yet these fools are dreaming about playoffs Image

The PELICANS really has 65 points at the half? REALLY?!? Image

Kobe's legacy is taking a huge blow

Scratch that, 67!! Image They've given up a total of 136 points in the first halves of the last two games. Can this team get anymore pathetic?

What a joke of a team......"teams better watch out if the lakers are in the playoff". ImageImageImageImage

Nice turn over Kome.......... ImageImage

Hang on Pelicans

How did LA come back :o

New Orleans coddles Anthony Davis way too much. I look at the guy play and I see easily 20 10 player in a year with 2-3 blocks.

So much potential while being a solid starter.

New oRleans choke but Kobe is def not trying to lose

Kobe is not a human

Stern really wants the Lakers in the playoffs huh. Image

How did LA come back :o

Refs.

MAMBA!wow

Refs Image

No one noticed, but the refs switched which side Lakers were shooting!!!

STERN!!!! Image

That is unbelievable.

wow what a game by Kobe... easily his best game of the season

...and lol @ Hornets, have they even scored anything in 4th?

The "If you don't let the Lakers win, you will be in trouble" Stern defense.

lol, Stern...you people are nuts.

F*ck the Lakers and all, but they took this game straight up in the 4th with that Lakers play I hate so very much. Blaming the refs is just troll's work.

Jesus Christ......what a choke.

Haven't seen such a rigged game since the 2002 Western Conference Finals.

You can't even blame the refs for this, the Hornets were just awful.

9 ****ing points.....9!

1. One of the best games i ever seen from Kobes entire career, lots of clutch shots to get the game back from a blowout in the 4th... 42-6-12..... cant remember ever seeing him have 12 assists with that many points either...

2. I also think i just witnessed the biggest chokejob of the season by Hornets?

What

The

Just

Happened............

Crazy comeback. Kobe had an absolutely BRILLIANT game - one of his best this season.

So what happened to Lawler's Law?

42-7-12 @ 67% FG

http://www.basketball-reference.com/pla ... der_by=pts

He never had anywhere close to an overall game like this, when you also consider the context of the game where he rallied the Lakers back from being down 25 points............... hitting gamewinning shots and making plays for his teammates.... yes, this is one of Kobes greatest games...

PS: With his 12 assists & 42 points he was accountable / had a hand in around 66-78 points of his teams points tonight....

Can't believe I'm saying this....

But Pauk, you're right.

Down 25, against the Hornets no less. Lose this game, and the demoralizing factor may just end your playoff aspirations.

You go on to score 42 points, on 14/21 shooting? THROUGH an injured arm??? 14/21, to force your team back into the game???? AND dish out 12 assists simultaneously???

What the ****......
Last edited by Kobe8Fan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kobe8Fan

Postby lakerfan2 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:17 am

I'm sorry, what calls did the Lakers get again?

You mean when Gordon stepped out? Or when Meeks stripped Gordon? Or when Dwoght swatted Lopez?

Oh I got it, the refs forgot to call illegal defense on the Hornets stopping Kobe's dunk because that was the worst defensive sequence of all time! HAHAHAHAHA.
#OURHOUSE
lakerfan2

Postby Magic Skywalker on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:20 am

Kobe's legacy is taking a huge blow

:man10: :man10: :man10:
@MagicSkywalker Basketamericano
Magic Skywalker

Postby Lqv2015 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:25 am

So many great gems from the last batch. :man10:

MOAR!! :man9:
LAKERS-4-LIFE
Lqv2015

Postby Kobe8Fan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:37 am

Even More Reactions. Courtesty of RealGM.com

meeks bringing lakers back from the grave

With all the ref complaining in here, you would think there would be some mention of the refs gifting the Lakers back into their game with the Hornets. Game was done and over with when the refs took over.

Lakers coming back.. 5 point game

WTF HORNETS NO PLZ NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lakers pulling a comeback after being down 25

The Hornets better not choke this away

How the hell do you blow a 23 point lead to a team that doesn't play defense? You're better than that Pelicans

WTFFFFFFF HORNETS R U KIDDING ME???????? WTF HAPPNED?

Yup. League Pass not working at all.

Stern doesn't want you to watch the refs give the game to the Lakers.

pelicans choking

The pelicans are just toying

They wanted to show the lakers they suck, and then also tank in the 2nd half for a better pick

Thunder fan here says...

GO LA, Get in the Playoffs... So we can beat you.

man kobe is something else.

Lakers game is by far more "rigged" than the Heat game. Can't spell Heat without Hate tho.

Pelicans Image

Kobe is so damn good.

VINO

Gordon did not step anywhere near the out of bounds line. He was also hacked on the previous play. Result? Lakers ball.

Pathetic and obvious.

oh my gawd what a comeback

holy shi********* i've never seen an NBA team play worse in my life
then the refs gift the lakers a TO

a high school would have been better opposition for LA in the 4th quarter

won't be any hornets in the 1st round for LA tho

The Hornets in the 4th...wow.

The Failicans
Last edited by Kobe8Fan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kobe8Fan

Postby therealdeal on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 am

What ref gifting are they referring to? :man3:
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:05 am

Lol @ Stern wanting us in the playoffs WTF? So they must have missed the trade that never happened before the season started?

I love how people enjoy us losing and thinking we're weak,worthless, and celebrating, but when we win type things like "Noooooooooo" because at the same time we're still intimidating and hate seeing us win. Come on, what other franchise has had that affect on fans?
Jazzygirl205

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:48 am

noobiew wrote:Image

I don't understand this play from the Hornets, where they really defending the wrong basket on this play? how could this happen lol?

This is a straight F'ing classic right here, I mean that .gif epitomizes the term "FAIL".
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby LTLakerFan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:09 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:

I don't understand this play from the Hornets, where they really defending the wrong basket on this play? how could this happen lol?

This is a straight F'ing classic right here, I mean that .gif epitomizes the term "FAIL".

Much as it PAINS me..... it sounded like from Stu that "Dan" .... Jedi mind tricked them with choosing not to advance the ball past half court after the time out. :man10: :jam2:
LTLakerFan

Postby Ras Algethi on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:20 am

^Brilliant trick play drawn by Antoni though. Lakers lined up like they were shooting on the right basket. :man10:
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator

Postby Dyeggoo on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:55 am

LTLakerFan wrote:
bruddahmanmatt wrote:

Much as it PAINS me..... it sounded like from Stu that "Dan" .... Jedi mind tricked them with choosing not to advance the ball past half court after the time out. :man10: :jam2:

mindboggingly mindboggling mindboggle.

The Pelicans pay 63 million this year to players who don't know which basket is theirs...
Dyeggoo

Postby trodgers on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:35 am

I cant stand Kobe n his fake azz looking face tryn to act like he's mike. Can't stand the dude.

Yes.
twitter.com/lakersballtweet lakersball.com
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby 432J on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:43 am

when other teams win it's because of their great play and hard work but when the lakers win it's because of the refs. i don't understand how the nba wants the lakers to win if the league has screwed LA over in the past few years
432J

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:04 am

LOL... that is classical
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby dj vitus on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:08 am

Quite honestly, that play had me fooled, too. :man11: But still, how can an entire team and their coach collectively get fooled?
"Why are they blocking out all the good stuff? They let Sarah Jessica Parker's face on TV and she looks like a foot!!"
dj vitus

Postby Kobe8Fan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:20 am

It's not right that Kobe is still beasting. This guy is almost 35. He's supposed to be washed up. We think Richard Jefferson is old. He's like 3 years younger than Kobe. It seems like Kobe has started to dunk on people lately, viciously. I mean he's dunkin on Josh Smith and Brook Lopez. His dunking days are supposed to be done.

The guy is on steroids and the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs if it weren't for him juicing like he's Lance Armstrong. Obviously, you can tell he has an angry look in his eyes lately. Seriously, he looks like he's going to explode and punch a dude, it creeps me out. He already has recovered from that injury from yesterday. Nothing stops him from going off. He goes on 20 to 0 runs against the Hornets. Game winning basket, another dunk.

The only reason the league is letting him fly under the radar is so they can make money. Of course they're gonna go after little fish like Turgoglu. That way the ''nobodies'' as Howard would say, won't be competitive with the big dogs.

Get used to it. Modern medicine and training methods can help athletes with their longevity. Just look at Bernard Hopkins and Randy Couture. For modern athletes, the 40's are the new 30's.
Modern medicine as in PED's. Kobe is supposed to be done. He cheats.
Kobe8Fan

Postby Kobe8Fan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:24 am

Celtics fans on The Lakers Beating The Pelicans

the hornets are spanking the lakers!

Do you hear that sound? It's another nail in the coffin of the lakers' playoff hopes.

Given that the Jazz have already lost tonight its not that dire.

no, but every loss helps

Kobe has 19 points and 11 assists in the second half. Holy Cow

Seriously Hornets?!!!

That was one of the most embarrassing plays I've ever seen.

Yup they blew it. LA will be 1.5 out now. Ruined my night.

Orlando Magic and New Orleans Hornets...saddest teams in the NBA.

You both stupid [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] team.
Kobe8Fan

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:31 am

So if Kobe was playing like trash they'd be satisfied because low and behold that's how all 35 year olds should be playing in the final years of their careers? No wait he should be playing mediocre because that's what we should expect from someone his age in sports? People are so damn weird...

HOW ABOUT KOBE IS EVERYTHING PEOPLE KEPT DENYING HE WAS OVER THE YEARS, A UNIQUE ONCE IN A GENERATION BASKETBALL PLAYER. Laker fans kept saying he's not human so have the Kobe individual fans but he kept getting called overrated and overhyped, he's proving people wrong, they don't want to admit to it but that's his undeniable gift and talent. The stuff we've been telling people over the years.
Jazzygirl205

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:43 am

lakersyunowin wrote:
Jen Hales was interviewing Meeks because she wanted to be around a winner for once.

We suck.

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:44 am

So funny that now it is Kobe is on Roids. He has played through injury his whole career but it wasn't celebrated like the old left handed free throw "elbow gate" with the Kang
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:54 am

puffyusaf#2 wrote:So funny that now it is Kobe is on Roids. He has played through injury his whole career but it wasn't celebrated like the old left handed free throw "elbow gate" with the Kang

And correct me if I'm wrong (I'm no expert), but don't steroids tend to put someone more at risk for injuries (especially to their joints) because of muscles growing at an unnatural rate? Seems like a lot of baseball players' bodies broke down in their 30's due to steroid use (*cough cough* Nomar *cough cough*).
Every time you want to unload on CL about how terrible our Ownership/Front Office is, I want you to step back, take a deep breath and read THIS.
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator

Postby Kobe8Fan on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:14 am

What the ****...

lol I just watched the clip about 5 times in a row. That was genius! Image

Roids are for cheaters

hornets were tanking.

Thy need to sign a veteran player in the off season. Hornets needs a leader.

On the trick play that lead to the Kobe breakaway dunk...

Were the Hornets players high?

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

in 20 years of watching the NBA i haven't seen anything like that Image

I lost it when this happened.

Love the youtube comments.

Go home Hornets, you are drunk ImageImage

That play doesn't make any sense. No defense would ever defend an inbounds play like that.

That's just... I don't even...

Weirdest play of the year.

Hornets ImageImageImage

It's called tanking the season. The Warriors did this last season. They had games in hand and just gave them away. Sad. Am sure laker fans are thrilled, this is actually sad.

I can't believe the Hornets coach didn't pick up on that. No reason to have all 5 of your guys in the Lakers back court. Wow, who ever their coach is, he should be fired.

SO disappointed at Monty Williams Image
Kobe8Fan

Postby Forklift on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:18 am

i don't believe Kobe is using steroids, but there are lots of supplements that have a great effect on your stamina that aren't illegal in the NBA and maybe he might be using those. However, MJ at that age was able to put up better numbers than what Kobe has done this season and not only that MJ at the age of 40 is able to score 20 ppg at 47%FG. So i think it is safe to say if you are a skilled player you can keep scoring at a high level no matter what age you are.
Forklift

Postby Lakerman JSJ on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:20 am

Forklift wrote:i don't believe Kobe is using steroids, but there are lots of supplements that have a great effect on your stamina that aren't illegal in the NBA and maybe he might be using those. However, MJ at that age was able to put up better numbers than what Kobe has done this season and not only that MJ at the age of 40 is able to score 20 ppg at 47%FG. So i think it is safe to say if you are a skilled player you can keep scoring at a high level no matter what age you are.

Plus, anyone athletic enough to be an elite NBA player is already a genetic freak. Plus, Kobe has a well-documented work ethic and has recently talked about his strict diet. That all goes a long way.
Lakerman JSJ
Clublakers Moderator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:23 am

Lakerman JSJ wrote:
puffyusaf#2 wrote:So funny that now it is Kobe is on Roids. He has played through injury his whole career but it wasn't celebrated like the old left handed free throw "elbow gate" with the Kang

And correct me if I'm wrong (I'm no expert), but don't steroids tend to put someone more at risk for injuries (especially to their joints) because of muscles growing at an unnatural rate? Seems like a lot of baseball players' bodies broke down in their 30's due to steroid use (*cough cough* Nomar *cough cough*).

Im not expert either but there are serious adverse effects from longterm Roid use. I do know one of the major side-effects is overall body growth like head and jaw which is what they use to accuse Barry Bonds of Roid use. Dwade has had a jaw growth spurt too. He also has had significant joint injuries as well. However, Kobe has pretty much been the same since he came into the league. This is just another attempt to discredit what Kobe is doing at an age they said he would be "done."
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion