Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Re: Doomsday: Please put fan reaction of other teams in here

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:24 am

I can't believe people are retarded enough to think the refs rigged that game for us. When I watch the games I will happily admit when we got calls going our away that we didn't deserve. I didn't see any of that last night.
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:42 pm

Bring on the D00M! I need some laughter after what the LAKERS just put me through, emotionally! :man3:

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby Lqv2015 on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:55 pm

Only thread I look forward to after every game. :man9:
LAKERS-4-LIFE
Lqv2015

Postby Magic Skywalker on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Pretty please? :man12:
@MagicSkywalker Basketamericano
Magic Skywalker

Postby Phat$haq on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:43 am

I'll sing the doom song while I wait...
Basketball is my religion. Staples Center is my temple. Kobe Bryant is my leader. Laker fans are my brothers.
Phat$haq

Postby Legendary on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:51 am

I almost feel sorry for these fans. They already have lingering memories of 81..

How do you think they reacted to tonight's performance from Mr. Bryant?

Pre-Game:

#loss

destroy lakers chances?

It'd be hilarious if we completely killed the Lakers high and beat them in their own house. That would severely damage their shot at making the playoffs. Trolling my friends who are Lakers fans is a lot of fun, they get so angry.

Lakers were down by double digits to the Hornets just a few days ago, and if not for Kobe going into Hero mode they would have lost...

Last I checked we are much better than the Hornets, and we stayed competitive with the Bucks (without Gay) and Warriors recently.

So saying we don't stand a chance is stupid.

Gametime:

Wow. They're making us look GOOD.

Wow, this can't last can it?

Seeing an enraged D'Antoni caps off a near-perfect quarter.

THOSE ARE THE STUPID PLAYS THAT PISS ME OFF

Howard looks like he's off the juice...

F*** off, Nash.

LMAO @ Nash winging it off D12's head!

HAHAHA

DD is having a great game, but Kobe is getting hot.

kobe goin to work

rudy gay on some coward s*** right now

And here comes the Lakers...

This will be a loss

I starting to feel this too.

Why am I still awake for this?

Demar on fire

derozan > kobe

Begining of the end here, can smell it

We're f***ed

Can we please fire this clown of a coach.

Absoutely Garbage.

OH GOD WHY IS THIS ALWAYS LIKE THIS

We practically blew our lead, and let the Lakers have a comeback. Hornets 2.0

i hope we can somehow pull this out

OMG RUDY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU WAKE UP THE MAMBA NOW

I want to see us win this one to stick it to the refs. I hate the star treatment Kobe gets. That is so irritating. Im fine with us losing the game if it would be Kobe being hot and making all kinds of tough shots, but he is not, but he gets so many bulls*** calls.

Win or Lose this is a great game; but I would love to sweep the Laker. I will sleep so happily tonight

Wow, that is a sick shot by Kobe there.

thats kobe for ya

OMG. How the fuh did Kobe make that????

Unbelievable. That was a great shot by Kobe.

thats the game right there ...

Gay is really starting to PISS ME OFF

g**damn kobe

F*** this guy

Game over!!!!

Wow freaking Kobe Bryant. Does it again...

still going to win

...and kobe seal the three to the OT

Kobe's been a Raptor killer for years....

Kobe kills everyone!

F*** KOBE

Wow, just wow. Kobe is unreal.

lol

Kobe

Wtf, just tuned in to see that shot.

Are you kidding kobe

Wow Kobe does it again... Called it too, everytime there is a close game against the Raptors. Kobe seems to be clutch

sweet mother of JEsussssss

It's not the defense it's just Kobe

no surprise here guys

Kobe is damn insane..

F*** How am I supposed to go to sleep?

ok we lost

Well, this is a loss.

I hate Casey

OT DOOM:

Omg.. We're done

game over ... Lakers will win in OT

Remember when we were up by like 15+?

Warning for language:
Spoiler:

F*** you Kobe, goodjob AMIR

you just know how this is going to end

Sucks to be a Raptor fan right now. We should have won this game...

I GIVE UP . . .

Kobe must be Moses, as the sea parted for him.

Worst.. defensive.. play..ever....

Kobe went to work on us this game

WTF how u let KOBE GO FOR A DUNK FROM THE 3 LINe. NOONE STANDING TO HELP

Lol.... we don't deserve to win this.

im furious

How do we support this s*** seriously

Man I can't wait to see Kobe and the Laker's b***h-a**es either miss the playoffs or get blown out in the first round.

I JUST DONT F***ING GET IT, WHY THE [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] AM I STILL WATCHING WHEN I KNOW THE SEASONS OVER

Still a laughing stock of the nba, sigh

hope lakers still miss playoffs man f***

I don't know about you guys. Stop acting like we're the Miami Heat or something! Sure this would have been great for the Raptors if they won it but all I see from this is experience experience EXPERIENCE !

Can't stop Kobe when the dude is on fire.

Wow, when do we just call it quits!? Do we have to continue beating ourselves down by taking all this s***? F***, it seems like we're always going to suck. There is something to be said for loyalty, but when does the pain become too great?

kept shooting ourselves in the foot so we couldnt finish em off. they got kobe, u give him one small glimpse of hope n hell kill you

Hey, Gay won Kobe in one category. He took more shots. Unfortunately Kobe scored 24 more points.

New name, Rudy chucking gay.

Still pissed about that lane violation by Ron during AA's ft -_-

I also noticed this..but hey It's MWP..if the refs don't abide he will beat their wives and children.
Legendary

Postby Frank Dux on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:58 am

Ahhhh sweet glorious doom.
Frank Dux

Postby GoldenKnight on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:16 am

Found this one on RealGM :man10:

Do the Raptors only exist for Kobe to sh#t on?

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
GoldenKnight

Postby Lqv2015 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:18 am

Golden. Now I can go to bed with a smile on my face. Kobe's probably gonna be in my dreams tonight. :man12:
LAKERS-4-LIFE
Lqv2015

Postby Finwë on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:24 am

:man10: that was awesome
the one guy saying something like "it's not like he's hitting ridiculous shots, he's just getting bull**** calls" and saying Kobe got star treatment :freak2: Seriously what game is he watching? Are people this ignorant? Do their bias make them see things that aren't happening?

This on the other hand was some real doom lol
Wow, when do we just call it quits!? Do we have to continue beating ourselves down by taking all this s***? F***, it seems like we're always going to suck. There is something to be said for loyalty, but when does the pain become too great?
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Lqv2015 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:20 am

I want to see us win this one to stick it to the refs. I hate the star treatment Kobe gets. That is so irritating. Im fine with us losing the game if it would be Kobe being hot and making all kinds of tough shots, but he is not, but he gets so many bulls*** calls.

LAKERS-4-LIFE
Lqv2015

Postby 432J on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:35 am

:man10: :man10: :man10:
432J

Postby Magic Skywalker on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:56 am

Isn't there any Jazz doom combining the Bulls close win and the Lakers win over the Raptors?
Magic Skywalker

Postby Battle Tested20 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:28 pm

432J wrote:

:man10: :man10: :man10:

my favorite :man10:
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:11 pm

GoldenKnight wrote:Found this one on RealGM :man10:

lol... Kobe does like the Raps
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby snackdaddy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:00 pm

Still pissed about that lane violation by Ron during AA's ft -_-

I also noticed this..but hey It's MWP..if the refs don't abide he will beat their wives and children.

:man10:
snackdaddy

Postby snackdaddy on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:39 pm

Well, I thought I'd give it a try. Legendary is the guru when posting doom, but once in a while he needs a break. :man1:

Got these from "those guys" board. Seems like they're really obsessed with us.

Utah is dead meat, they are the sacrificial lamb for LA to make the playoffs.

NBA will see that Utah goes down . Powers at be are making it so.

I'd rather see the lakers make the 7th or 8th seed than win the lottery.

I actually want the lakers in the playoffs. I like seeing great players play. They likely won't make the finals or get past the spurs or OKC. Id still love to see a spurs/okc vs lakers in the first round tho.

I just want them to fall flat on their face.

The media is DYING for them to make it .

It will be looked at as a success for them with Kobes proclomation and all that crap.

Theyve been consistentyl ranked in like the top 12 in pier rankings week after week, such a joke

You knew this would happen.....and its so disgusting!

What did I tell ya... Rigged.

Do you say this after every lakers win lol?

Nope. Just the last maybe 7 to 15 games, I've been watching them just to see what will happen. And yeah, most of the games if not all have been shady as a mu*** if you know what I mean.

Exactly. I don't think there's a conspiracy but I certainly believe there's an agenda (particularly in the media). To be honest, the lakers don't scare me at all. Their defense is terrible. They're horrible on the road and I expect them to be a first round out. Despite this I would love to see them miss the playoffs. Mainly because I hate them but also because if they do make it the media will keep pushing "the rest of the NBA better watch out; the lakers have figured it out" angle.

Trust me. If they miss the playoffs the spin will be that they ran out of time and next season they'll start fresh with all the players on the same page. That story will come out the next day.

I'm usually pretty reasonable with this type of thing but lately in the past two or three weeks it has gone too far. Guys like metta and howard are seeing how far they can push it without a call and there is just nothing coming, while on the other end teams are getting into the bonus so quickly in the 3rd and 4th quarters against the lakers.

I would dearly love someone to measure the amount of fouls per minute in the 4th quarter that teams accumulate against the lakers and heat as opposed to other opponents in the league as an average.

Credit to Kobe, though....he was MONSTROUS......

I think when you get THAT kind of momentum from Kobe, that helps the refs swallow their whistles.

Didn't see the game, but looking at the box score:

Kobe had as many free throws as the entire Raptor team - 16.
Raptor fouls: 27. Laker fouls: 14.

Gotta give Kobe credit for those incredible 3's he made. This type of bias certainly doesn't come as a surprise though. I've been hoping that Houston and Utah (and GSW) continued to win enough games to keep LA out of the playoffs, but I think we're going to have to settle for watching LA get knocked out of the 1st or 2nd round..

Kobe was amazing at the end of that game. Seriously.

That being said, they'll fall in the first round. If they managed to make it out of that, it means they beat a quality opponent and I wouldn't bet they'd lose in the 2nd.

I know I wouldn't want to face the lakers in the first round.

I can see the Lakers eliminating the Spurs in the first-round. They just don't have the right size to cover Dwight Howard.

And Steve Nash is going to torch a hobbling Tony Parker.

If they do make the playoffs, I hope they get the 7th seed and get bounced by OKC Thunder in the first-round.

One reason why I almost wouldn't mind seeing them make the playoffs as a low seed. If Phil Jackson is still a possibility it would be a lot easier from a PR standpoint to fire D'Antoni and hire Jackson if they miss the playoffs. If they end up making it after it looked for a long time like the season was done it would look pretty bad, not to mention giving the impression the organization was in disarray (two coaches fired in less than a year).

Its almost comical how "those guys" still blame the refs for any Lakers success. When we beat them in the finals, they were so tired in the 4th quarter all they could do was hack Kobe when he drove the lane. The fouls were obvious.

And they kept pointing to the amount of FT's the Lakers got in the 4th quarter. I guess to them there should be a foul limit and when reached, refs stop calling it. :man10:
snackdaddy

Postby Legendary on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Clinging to the 8th playoff spot in the West, Utah played a Melo-less and Amare-less Knicks team. How'd things turn out for the Jazz fans?

I'm pretty glad I started drinking early tonight.

man we look worse than awful

jazz should start takin this seriously. id like for the knicks to lose, and for the lakers to miss the playoffs.

Does the team even know that the Lakers are just a half games away from taking their playoff spot?
Because they sure aren’t playing like it. Especially against a decimated Knicks team where their best active player is JR Smith.

we look bad, man

So this is what it feels like to be a bobcats supporter.

Well at least they won't torture us tonight they’re telling us to just turn it off right now. haha.

Lakers fans are soooooo happy that 'Big Boobs' Corbin is our head coach.

What's harder to watch? Corbin's Jazz or Twilight the "Movie"

Kobe's fakers on play offs

This is like being stabbed in the eyeballs over and over again.

this org is running like a 3 wheeled shopping cart.

do we have a new Jazz killer in the making?

Nope. Al has been on the team all season unfortunately.

Tanking?

we can only hope that's the excuse

This **** is just a joke! Why the Jazz even bothered coming to the game tonight is beyond me.

Good thing I recorded that special on the history of ball bearings

Nice.... I turn the game on to see Mo pass out of a double team, into a triple-teamed Al, who gets his shot blocked.

Followed by the brilliant Mo, Al P/R with turned out so well. Sandwiched by two Novak 3’s

Glad I tuned in.

**** it. There's no point in trying to make the Playoffs now.

We need to bring in IVERSON!!!!

I know I'm in the minority on this butttttttttt...
I’d really rather have the Lakers make the playoffs. The Jazz do not deserve it and I don’t want to watch a sweep in the least bit. At least the Lakers will put up a fight.

Yep, after this trip, bring on the lottery and hope golden state feels the same

Lol the only reason why us Laker fans want to make the playoffs is to save face. Other than that we’re gonna swept too.

But at least you'll give the league an entertaining series. The Jazz don’t even provide that much

LOL watching us get pummeled by the Spurs/OKC is pretty entertaining I guess…cries.

Knick players & Laker fans lighting up Jazz. RT @haralabob unclear who’ll be bigger MVP for Lakers in playoff drive—Ty Corbin or Mo Williams

I'm so glad we have Mo and Al to save us from falling out of the playoffs……..

28 point game? jazz r comin back.

I wish I could have a single game case of ALzheimer's

This game is so ugly that I can't turn away.

right now i just want everyone to get in a brawl a bench clearing one, where everyone is involved. i feel kind of agitated. where is the fight? if i can’t have as part of the game, i want it near the game.

This game is hilarious. I’m rooting for a 50 point blow out.

If anyone is wondering the Jazz are losing by more than the Bobcats are.

THAT’S TALENT

Anyone who didn’t see this game coming needs to attend some remedial Jazz fandom Kindergarten.

It was, sadly, predictable.

well this one isnt lookin good. ur gonna be tied wit the lakers right? but i think u guys have the tie-breaker. plz dont let the lakes get into the playoffs.

They're getting in. Sorry to disappoint you.

yeaaaah about that...see we suck so they're gettin in

More 3's
Both teams should just stand around the middle of the court and take turns shooting half court shots.

Margin up to 30 now - who's got 40?

2 minutes to get to a 40 point deficit

Now tied with Lakers for 8th spot (Jazz own the tie-breaker).

Lakers host Chicago tomorrow at 1pm. Jazz could be on the Espn Mock Lottery Draft by tomorrow afternoon--so we got that to look forward to.

The Utah Jazz won't bounce back because the schedule is way too tough. The Lakers, Warriors and Rockets will all be sent gift baskets.

If the playoffs started today, the Jazz would lose a best-of-seven series in three games.

Jazz fans may want to go watch Old Yeller if they're looking for a happy ending. Jazz season having one seems unlikely right now.

The Jazz owe their fans an apology for wasting their time with this unprofessional effort.
Legendary

Postby Magic Skywalker on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Awesome as always.

Rockets doom? They're probably not too happy about losing to the Suns
Magic Skywalker

Postby Kobe8Fan on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Lakers suckin

THANK YOU BASED LOWRY

Hack a Dwight! Game over for LA

kobes teamates are failing him tonight. a ton of wide open 3s missed

man derozan looks like jerry west out there[/b]

Amir Johnson looking like a prime Amare right now lol

Lakers interior D is horrible, always see dwight blaming others

The Comeback

And Casey thought it was a good idea to keep Lowry and DeRozan on the bench the first 7 minutes of the 4th quarter of a close game.

casey would make a fantastic lead assistant. he can motivate and scheme defensively . nothing much else

WHY DO THE RAPTORS KEEP LEAVING NASH WIDE OPEN?!?!

Time for the refs to put Kobe on the line 10 more times to win the game

Dumb [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] move by Gay

Toronto has some really low IQ players on their team.

Typical Rudy night I see

7-21 for 17 points

only a measly 2 ft attempts

Holy crap. Kobe with the huge shot.

I wouldn't foul. Don't trust anyone on the Raptors to make clutch free throws

LMAO Kobe

Mambaaaaaaa!!!!! He's really incredible

Kobe decides to be clutch vs us. /sighhhhhhhhhh

Cant even Lie, Kobe is one cold [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] dude

Hit this game-winner real quick, Derozan.

Please don't retire kobe

Kobe is not human man

nobody else can do what kobe can do at the end of a game in todays game...NOBODY. And im a laker/kobe hater.

Time for the Lakers to get Rudy'd

Now watch the Raptors fail to inbound, give the ball back to the Lakers and to Kobe for a buzzer beater.

You gotta be kidding me.............its sickening how Kobe can get a shot off on anyone...........

Are you even watching the game! The threes Kobe have made could not be defended any better. He is just making them.

Rudy Gay just single-handedly destroyed my FG% in fantasy basketball.

That's what happens when you play not to lose. Can't count on these craptors for nothin.

Is that Rudy Gay's only move? I swear I've never seen him take different types of shots. Just fadeaways from the side.

Stupid Casey should have fouled kobe. If Raptors lose Casey should be fired

But...but...but Kobe's not clutch.

He's a chucker.

Overtime

Howard cant shoot FTs o.o

They are just picking on Jodie every time down, and on top of that the man cant hit a shot. D'Antoni needs to stop being such a tard and pull him already.

Why would you even attempt to draw a charge on Kobe? Even if it was legit you wouldn't get the call.

The fact that Eddie Jordan is still an assistant on the Lakers is just so...awkward.

Alan Anderson #CLUTCH

Lakers just missing wide open 3's now

Best Lakers player? Rudy Gay

Jodie Meeks is trying to lose the game for LA :lol:

Vomiting at Gay's FG%

Great shot by Nash.

RUDY GAY SUCKS LMAO

Rudy Gay is a **** moron. what the heck is he doing

LMAOOOOO only the raptors

Kobe is the man and everything but that was one of the worst late game defenses i've ever seen..lol

Aaron Gray just set a pick for Kobe...

LOL what is Gray doing

I'm embarrased to be a Raptors fan

Toronto doesn't deserve an NBA franchise. Need to go the way of the Vancouver Grizzlies

Nash missing FT in clutch recently

Rudy brick coming up

End of the Game

RIP utah jazz....

This game hurts almost as bad as the Kobe 81 game. Rather have lost by 10 in the 4th or something

LOL, fitting end for the Raps and Rudy Gay

Lakers are a team of destiny. Seriously. Unbelievable wins this week.

Memphis saved their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] with that trade.

U gotta' bring more balls than that if you're gonna' win a game in LA, man.

rofl, literally every break bounces against Jazz, every break bounces for Lakers, they make up ground in 1 week.

RUDY GAY **** SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gay SMH.

RUDY GAY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE LEAGUE FOR TALENT-DEFICIENCY

Raptors look like they just want this to be over so they can go to a corner and cry.

Welp, Kobe is amazing

Damn as a hornets fan it makes you feel better that it happened to another team

Kobe ain't on steroids. Steroids can't give you a jumpshot. If they could, Wade would have a sweet jumper.

Kobe!

Lakers now 3 games away from the 6th seed. Would be nice for a Clipper/Laker matchup.

I say if Lakers get into the playoffs might as well have them be crushed by the Clips of all people

So, Rudy Gay as a 1st option doesn't work???

Who could have seen that coming?

The Lakers would be the second best team in the East. They are much better than Milwaukee. The Knicks would be at the bottom of the West. The Pacers wouldn't be much higher themselves. Maybe a little behind Memphis.
Last edited by Kobe8Fan on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kobe8Fan

Postby King of Clutch on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Saw this earlier today and it had me laughing so hard! SO TRUE! LOL!

Harden is the only player in the league who can take 60% of his shots from 3 point land and still get double digit free throw attempts.

King of Clutch

Postby Battle Tested20 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:14 pm

King of Clutch wrote:Saw this earlier today and it had me laughing so hard! SO TRUE! LOL!

Harden is the only player in the league who can take 60% of his shots from 3 point land and still get double digit free throw attempts.

"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby khmrP on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:17 pm

you really have to be this great to have teams like Tor who have no history whatsoever with us but still their fans wish nothing but ill will towards us :man10:
khmrP

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:31 pm

Kobe averages 7 freethrow attempts what superstar treatment? And what powers that be? No want wants to see us win another title lol. Lol people still hate us Lakers, it's funny how we're still intimidating even in our worst season. I love being a Laker fan, great doom :jam2:
Jazzygirl205

Postby Kobe8Fan on Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:14 am

Reaction From the Raptors fans, Kobe and Laker haters from Insidehoops.com

Gametime:

AA for 3! Image

Lol, almost 40 in the first.

DeMar breaks loose and gets a layup to end the quarter ImageImage

Lakers still suck, nothing new. Image

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde ... AKA the Lakers. Image

73.9 %FG in the first for the Raps while 30 something % for Lakers. Image

I didn't know Lakers have the Punani Mode. Image

LA can't get over .500

Val with the block! Image

Val playing really well so far.

Lakers trying to make another comeback win ?

Considering that the Jazz lost tonight, the Lakers are blowing a big opportunity.

Bargnani injured his elbow ImageImageImageImage

Bargnani injured his elbow ImageImageImageImage

Maybe the whole reason he has been in Punani Mode for quite a while.

Bargs is out again ImageImageImageImage

inb4 fire BC

inb4 raptors meltdown

DeMar going coast-to-coast with about 6-7 seconds left on the shot clock is really D'Antoni's fault...right? Image Looks like the players don't even give a ****.

Aaron "The White Dream" Gray! Image

Yo someone please tell me why Casey has this line up on the floor 6 minutes into the 2nd???????????????????? ImageImageImageImageImage

DeMar with the alley oop layup Image

DeRozan with 14 on 7-8 shooting Image

Air Compton at work! Image

Kobe getting that Durant-treatment.

Raptors let them back in it Image

DeMar hits another jumper!

The defense, its killing me! Fields WIDE open on the backdoor cut. ImageImage

lol lakers dont want to win tonight

Stern's trying to get the Lakers in the playoffs.. we all know this. Val has been killing them so they had to eliminate the threat Image

Hahaha the pass right into Dwight's forehead. Image

DeMar just toying with the Lakers defense Image

demar killing the lakers tonight

Here goes Kobe, single-handily keeping the Lakers within striking distance.

oh man kobe trying to go godbe

Kobe all but tackles Gay to get the ball back. how the hell was that not a foul? He put both hands on Gay to stop him from dribbling, then fouled him again causing Gay to lose the ball.

Kobe has been ridiculous offensively lately. Defense still [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] though

Typical Raptor choke...nothing new.

Kobe doing it all by himself.

Don't forget the refs! Happy to help the momentum swing along

casey is dumb Image alan anderson chucking

i ****ing hate anderson

casey is dumb Image alan anderson chucking

Yeah hes shooting poorly and keeps jacking them up while DeMar is being froze out.

Please someone from the Lakers injure Alan Anderson

DEMAR WITH THE TOUGH JUMPER! 10/12Image

i ****ing hate anderson

feel ya man Image

Please someone from the Lakers injure Alan Anderson

Or someone from the Raptors.. either way it would be nice.

demar!

Kobe needs to stop trying to be like Lebron

**** u anderson pass ur not kobe

AA Image

Aaron Gray > Dwight Howard ImageImage

I forgot Stern's on Lakers side Image Lakers got this win easily.

Here come the whistles. Image nice try raptors

No breathing on Kobe from here on or it's a foul

Where the **** is DeMar????? Casey is a fuking RETARD

demar too wet ImageImage

FlopBE

Kobe with another flop...

Kobe faking injury for dramatic impact

DemarBe

demar mid range game is vicious Image

Demar cookin' Image

Demar ImageImage

WOW Lakers suck on D

Raptors = entertaining close games! Image

Did Kobe just hug Dwight?

Been a great game so far

Thunder will sweep Lakers I. The 1st round, winning every game by 10+

Here Comes The Mamba:

kobe wtf Image

HolyCrapBe.....

holy [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]

what a lucky shot

Awesome 3 by Kobe!!!!

wtfbe

Kobe Image

Man that Kobe 3 was sweet!

Man that Kobe 3 was sweet!

Anderson did it right. Kobe was just better.

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].....

damn kobe

dear gawd, kobe

Wow

Can Kobe do it twice?

Kobe will hit a 3, refs will give a phantom call and he will hit the and-one to win the game.

If the Lakers were smart, they go for the 2 and play the foul game. If they want to be cool, make Kobe take another 3.

Lakers burned another timeout, good job Raptors!

My goodness...

WOW

**** you kobe

Kobe Image

wholly [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]

Are you [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] kidding me.....

I can only Image and Image at this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

holy shiiiiit

Kobe DA GAWD Image

There's not a player I hate more in the league, but dammit Kobe's on some other-worldly [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] right now. This is two straight games he's willed his team to a comeback and possibly another inexplicable win. He's in a ridiculous zone right now.

Kobe is crazy... he is God.

But he doesn't win this game, YET.

Lol, saw Kobe hit a 3 on the bottom of the screen, opened my laptop, came to ISH to see the reaction. Image

Come on Raps, let's get this...

kobe just too good at making last minute shots

Kobe going HAM. Image

Can't believe people had the nerve to say Harden>>>>>>Kobe....Kobe is the best SG in the league this year and probably the 2nd best player in the league this season behind Lebron...

3 second call on Dwight Image

Thank you, Dwight! Image

Lol @ Dwight Howard

LMAO Dwight

Thank you, Meeks! Image

lol meeks

Gay has been super unclutch.

Us Raptor fans rip on Anderson a lot, but he's a solid player and a good defender. He's growing on me.

Kobe's 3 pointer coming up Image

Why is Kobe deferring to his teammates so much??

DecoyBE

Rudy Gay, STOP SHOOTING

Gray, what are you doing!? Image

Wow ImageImage

wtf was that aaron gray

Rudy Gay Image

Dwane Casey COTY!!!!!!! ImageImageImageImage

Aaron Grey just made the dumbest move I've ever seen. What was he thinking?

Worst.Double-team.ever.

smh how do you give up a dunk

Gay lost this game for the Raptors...

In before game winning 3 by Gay.

Seriously... Image

Fitting end.

Raptors choke.....typical.

Ah damn, Anderson bricked the second one. ImageImageImageImage

Damn, gotta appreciate Kobe's mentality

KObe has to do alot for this Team for them just to beat Mediocre teams. KObe fans he has put together a nice stretch of ball lately but the team is going NOWHERE...

leggo 3 for the win

Here comes another awful play call by Casey.

And Gay bricks the jumper..

What the hell. These plays suck Casey.

Rudy Gay AGAIN!? Image

fken gay

Post Game:

gg lakers. that was entertaining to say the least

Casey showing off his brain.

Wow

Kobe made this win happen for LA. Old man can still rawk the house

Dumbest mind in the game. Dwayne Casey.

Goddamn Kobe's back must hurt from carrying the team so much.

Seriously, I hate to sound like an overzealous fan, but the stretch he's having right now is unreal.

rudy gay = Image

dwayne casey =Image

aaron gray = Image

demar and jonas = Image

Kobe is unreal. I feel like i'm in a Twilight Zone episode.

JUst unstoppable

kobe was clutch as fk today. ill give you that.
Kobe8Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion