Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Re: Doomsday: Please put fan reaction of other teams in here

Postby Magic Skywalker on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:19 pm

BEST.DOOM.EVER.
@MagicSkywalker Basketamericano
Magic Skywalker

Postby Uncle Drew on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Why does the lakers bench erupt like they just prematurely ejaculated when Dwight dunks?
Poor scrubs must have never seen a dunk before.

How can he talk about scrubs, when 70% of their roster are scrubs that that nobody know who they are outside Orlando :bang: it's just stupid.
KobeBryant
#vamos #juntos #lakercorazon #vino
Uncle Drew

Postby Finwë on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:36 pm

LOL that was awesome :jam2:

Never seen/heard this one before, interesting choice:
[quote]Harrington sucks some Flamingo c***. Man you are bad.[/quote
:man10:
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Kobe8Fan on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:04 pm

On Dwight's Apology

It seems that the backlash from his recent comments have finally told the 'coach-killer' what to do. He has actually manned-up and taken responsibility.

USA Today:

“In Orlando, I handled a lot of stuff the wrong way,” he said, sitting at his kitchen table. “If any of those people in Orlando are upset with how I did it, I apologize for the way I handled it and the way it was handled in the media. I really just got caught up in wanting to please everybody else. I really love that city. That was the hardest thing to do was to leave that city because I basically grew up there. That was my whole life. Orlando was it. I did not want to leave all that behind — the city, just everything about it. The fans. But I wanted a change for my life. I just felt like there was something else out there for me.”

“There are a lot of things about me that have changed,” said Howard. “I’m becoming a better man because of the stuff that has happened to me this last year and a half. Everybody goes through stuff like this. Even though I’m going through it where everybody in the world can see it, I’m happy that it’s happening. If it didn’t happen, I’d be stuck in my ways. I would never change, and then it would be a lot worse. For all this stuff to happen, for me to sit back and see and evaluate myself and what I could’ve done better and realize that I needed to make a change, I’m getting better. I’m growing up. I’m maturing.”

Maybe this is just a way to stop people booing (doubt it would work). Who knows. What a weird kid.

He's just worried about tomorrow

I like what Kobe said. It negatively affects us, but I still liked it. Mamba is the man.

I agree with everything said above. OF COURSE he apologizes the day before his return. OF COURSE. What's sad is that I think his little mind believes that is all it takes and everyone's gonna just forget about it and move on. Puhleeeease.

What grinds my gears the MOST about these comments is this line:

"I apologize for the way I handled it and the way it was handled in the media."

You catch that? He STILL refuses to accept all blame/responsibility. He continues to throw the blame elsewhere. This time, the media.

I know we used to call him the Man Child, but he really is a child. I don't mean to make a stupid pun. I'm being serious. The guy just doesn't get it.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

Pre-Game:

I'll forgive the NBA for the Miami game if they let us win this one.

I downloaded Mozilla Firefox just so I can chat with you guys during the only Magic game televised in Portugal this season

LET'S GOOOOO MAGIIIC

Jameer may say that it's "just another game" but I'd wager that he puts up 23+ points and goes for at least 8 assists. I totally expect him to play very very well.

Plus Steve Nash sucks on D.

This is the game we've been waiting for all year. To those going to the game, please represent this board and give Dwight hell!!!!!

Here it is: the only game I actually want us to win in this tank-year.

GO

MAGIC

Call me crazy, but we beat them once already this year. That was revenge enough.

We will probably lose this one ala when LeBron returned to Cleveland. The place was full of energy, Cavs made a minuscule run in the beginning, and then got blown out.

Call me crazy, but we beat them once already this year. That was revenge enough.

We will probably lose this one ala when LeBron returned to Cleveland. The place was full of energy, Cavs made a minuscule run in the beginning, and then got blown out.

I think we'll put up a good fight at the very least. The guy that scares me is Kobe. He loves this kind of atmosphere and is the one guy on the floor who has proven his ability to explode for huge games on the big stage. My gut tells me he's going to try and take over and dominate this game, even if only to steal the show from Dwight.

I say Dwight scores at least 30... Image

I still wish the crowd would just go dead-silent when they announce Dwight. Won't happen, but would be awesome.

I hope we win, but if we don't... Then foul the crap out of Howard every time he touches the ball and let him 25+ free throws tonight. That will for sure get him frustrated even if he gets a W

I say we win due to Howard going 2 for 10 from the line.

I have my tickets and expect to be drunkenly screaming obscenities at Howard. I actually would love it if Earl had a hell of a game but agree that Kobe does live for this kind of atmosphere and do see him having his way with our defense tonight. "HACK-A-HOWARD."

If we don't win, I want to see some flagrant 2s.

Booo Dwight
Cheer Earl
Booo Duhon when D'antoni puts him in for garbage time (once we're winning by 30+) Image

Glen Davis ‏@iambigbaby11What would you do if you seen Dwight Howard walking the street ?

Big Baby is mad he can't play in this game, you can tell.

"It didn't end the way we all wanted it to end, but I'm in a better place and everybody has to move on."

He is so clueless. Unbelievable.

"It didn't end the way we all wanted it to end, but I'm in a better place and everybody has to move on."

He is so clueless. Unbelievable.

I want blood tonight.

I want blood tonight.

"Magic fans should cheer for Dwight Howard. Image " What the *****? Get that soft **** outta here.

You know.... I have changed my mind.....

We should retire Dwight Howard's #12 Orlando Magic Jersey

In the VISITORS LOCKER ROOM

"Magic fans should cheer for Dwight Howard." - Bianchi

F*** this league pass s**t, i don't want to listen to god-damn lakers commentators

Game Starts:

We're looking good so far. All of our players are zoned in, they care about this game moreso than the rest. Good to see the passion from our guys. A team with a lot to prove and nothing to lose is a dangerous one indeed.

So far so good

Harris with 8 points, 7 boards, and a block in the first quarter. He doesn't seem to be afraid to drive against Dwight either.

if your gonna foul him hit him hard KO

I like seeing fans getting into Dwight's head. Outcome wasn't opportune, but still, he's getting distracted.

5 fouls already ugh

Damn it what's the purpose of fouling Dwight getting ourselves in foul trouble while Jameer comes down commits turnovers and Afallo throws up a bricks.

i surelove when jameer jacks up shots as early in the shot clock as possible

you know what, Jameer's starting to really piss me off. He's a total gunslinger. He hits one 3 pointer and that gives him the confidence to shoot 5 more. Our offense hasn't even had time to set a play in motion and this guy's firing up a 3 again. After 2 or 3 misses, and the other team scoring 2 easy inside buckets all of a sudden the game's over and we are too far behind. Or he drives and turns the ball over because he can't see over his opponents. That guys kinda risky, I'm not liking his style of play at all, he blows leads for it with that 5 3 pointers in a row crap he does.

Wow, you can clearly hear Dwight talking "your momma last night" trash to fans.

What a dirty f'ing loser.

Man Jamison is making Nicholson look bad out there.

Wow....the guy is one bad PR move after another. Hopefully that Christian good guy image will be eliminated when a copy of that video goes viral. I wouldnt be surprised if he was telling the truth though. 9 more months and he will be up to 6 kids we know of. WHAT A PHONY!

So help me, there shall be blood.

Enough of the foul howard bull****, its not working just padding his numbers. 33 FT's @ 50% and we're still down 12.

I can't believe fans actually listened to Bianchi and cheered.

well at least we beat them once this season

Worse loss of the season by far. Even worse that Lakers fans were chanting at the end.

Seeing Dwight's smug smile knowing that he had beaten us just ruined my year. Questionable game plan from JV tonight, fouling a 50% FT shooter 20 times or whatever cannot substitute for playing defense since shooting 50% is still good enough when you're already in the lead. Didn't like Hark guarding Nash either... If he'd have been on Kobe or MWP he probably wouldn't have fouled out. I won't question JV once more again this season (we're tanking so I don't really care what he does) but that game meant something to each and every one of us and I think he just got it wrong. Not all his fault though, there were some terrible performances tonight form the team.

lost quite a bit of respect for JV as a coach given the absolutely moronic plan he had

hacking a poor foul shooter only works when they're biedrins bad

JV contradicts himself. He says fouling Dwight was a strategy they "had to use", then goes on to say he "believes in his guys". No, you don't believe in your guys...not in so much as you just said you had to employ a desperation strategy and foul Dwight constantly, all game long, (even when it wasn't working at all) to have a chance. We might have had a chance if we were prepared and just played straight up defense...that would have been "believing in your guys". Playing a gimmick defense did not help any of our young guys get better tonight and as a fan it was quite embarrasing to watch.
Kobe8Fan

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:31 pm

I enjoyed reading that, sucks to be them. I also think the D HOWARD shirts and sign calling him a coward is a little taste-less despite what happened.
Jazzygirl205

Postby LTLakerFan on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:50 pm

"First things first.....

ITS FREAKING ON !!!!!!!

I am going to be in full, I want to rip your face off Marine mode, while watching this game. I do and I mean this literally... want someone in a Magic blue to dunk the "Stuff" out of Dwight.

I want every Magic player too take this game as the biggest disrespect they have ever felt, and use that to destroy these posers.

I want everyone in that Arena to be louder than would be if they were dieing... I want to see vocal cords randomly burst... I want the Lakers ear drums to bleed.

I want everyone to drown out every Laker in that arena.

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE DWIGHT SMILE

PLAY WITH HEART, PLAY WITH SMARTS, BUT PLAY TO RIP THE LAKERS APART."

Easy G.I. Joe... easy. I bet this guy does the Cuban thing and works out and pumps up right before game times.
LTLakerFan

Postby khmrP on Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:55 pm

still shows his weak mindedness to respond to a fan like that....I'm sure whatever that fan said wasn't all to pleasent but just ignore them, those come back sound like he's still in high school, I'm sure Kobe got a lot worse things thrown at him during his trial season.
khmrP

Postby 432J on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:01 pm

dwight shouldn't have went after the fan like that, but whatever

that was some AMAZING doom
:jam2:

and does anyone else find it hilarious that some magic fans are actually thinking that they have a chance to win a title within 5 years? :man10: :man10: :man10:
432J

Postby Weezy on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:06 pm

Man I forget that they used to Clark. They must be annoyed that he did nothing for them and now he's our quality starting PF. Funny that they blame the refs as usual, Kobe has a huge, bloody bump by his eye and I didn't see a foul for that or see him even mention it, and I doubt he did it to himself.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby iWuVkObE8BrYaNT on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:48 pm

Magic Skywalker wrote:BEST.DOOM.EVER.

LMAO! BEST EVER! I've never laughed so hard! Ever! That was awesome! :jam2:

`Behind every great man is a great woman`

`It is not necessary to hope in order to undertake, or to succeed in order to perservere`
iWuVkObE8BrYaNT

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:06 pm

LOL... Nice Doom providers :bow: Thank You for all your hard work.

Also, I have no problem with Dwight going at the fan like that because fans say the worse crap to players. Funny it was probably some so-called squeeky clean christian talking smack to him. (in reference to the doom poster's comment)
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:04 am

LOLLL THIS DOOM MADE MY NIGHT!!!!! Eff the Magic and their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] franchise. They deserved to lose tonight and I'm happy that Dwight SHAT on them with arguably his best game of the season. I think this was a huge mental block that Dwight had dealt with all year...and now that its outta the way...I think Dwight is gonna start looking more and more like the Dwight that dominated the last couple of years. :bow: :bow:
FabFourLakers

Postby kenzo on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:16 am

iWuVkObE8BrYaNT wrote:
Uncle Drew wrote:
Lakers announcers are by far my favorite in the league. impartial an knowledgable.

The worst are the Spurs.......

Nice to see this :bow:

The SUNS announcers, I think, would challenge the Spurs as the worse

Blazers man, Blazers. They are TERRIBLE.
BTW... great doom :jam2:
kenzo

Postby odom1year on Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:25 am

odom1year

Postby Elle on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Wow, I'm susprised that they let those guys in wearing the "FCKD12" shirts.
Elle

Postby Uncle Drew on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:36 pm

Elle wrote:Wow, I'm susprised that they let those guys in wearing the "FCKD12" shirts.

Maybe they were wearing something over those shirts to hide it.
Anyway, it's stupid.
KobeBryant
#vamos #juntos #lakercorazon #vino
Uncle Drew

Postby thebluemamba14 on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Worse loss of the season by far. Even worse that Lakers fans were chanting at the end.

I love how every team's loss against the Lakers is the "worst" of the season :man10:
thebluemamba14

Postby Barnstable on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:18 pm

thebluemamba14 wrote:

I love how every team's loss against the Lakers is the "worst" of the season :man10:

Lol, so true.
"league getting mitch-slapped"
Barnstable
CL Global Moderator

Postby GoldHammish on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:45 pm

FEEEEED MEEEEEEE
GoldHammish

Postby Finwë on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:52 pm

:hungry: :hungry:
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby KBJelleyBean24 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:54 pm

I should get an assist for that. It's an intentional pass to oneself, so it's an assist. That way people can't say all I do is shoot.
-Kobe on passing the ball to himself off the backboard.
KBJelleyBean24

Postby lakersyunowin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:55 pm

the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby trodgers on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:57 pm

blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby checkers09 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:57 pm

lakersyunowin wrote:Image

:man10: :man10:

Yet as I watched him Monday, I could not help think how little it mattered and how right he is. He is not fading into the shadows. He does not know how to go out that way.[.]
checkers09

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Oh my this should be overly tasty.
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion