Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Re: Doomsday: Please put fan reaction of other teams in here

Postby therealdeal on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:53 pm

What help did we get?? :man10:

If anything I thought we were robbed a bunch of times. F*** that. No one says s*** when Dwight Howard is in foul trouble 8 games in a row with bull**** calls against him.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby Finwë on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:04 pm

I know, it's pathetic. It's a disease almost, they just see stuff that isn't there. Any foul against them is "STERN RIGGIN THIS EFFING GAME!!!" for them. Disgusting.

Oh, and the guy who said this:
It's nice to see that Kobe cares so much about winning in the Rose Garden.
He probably wants to beat the Blazers tonight more than he wants the Lakers to make the playoffs.

:man10:
That is just SO hypocritical. The Blazers seriously got up to play tonight JUST because it was against the Lakers. All their fans were cheering like crazy to start the game, they were dealing "beat LA" signs, every player looked extremely motivated. It was just a pathetic sight of a petty franchise and fanbase, who has no chance at success (currently) but will find joy in trying to hamper that of others..
Honestly, I don't think any Laker or Laker fan gives a flying F about the blazers. Where this dude got that Kobe wants to beat them more than getting into the playoffs is beyond me.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby 432J on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:10 pm

love seeing the blazers fans all worked up
:man10: :man10: :man10:
432J

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:33 pm

my fav:

I miss the first half Lakers
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby Barnstable on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Free throws: Lakers 24.... Blazers 20

Yeah, huge rigging job there :nono2:

This NBA rigging for the Lakers nonsense has gotten me to reevaluate my own stance on foul calls just so I don't look as ridiculous as these types of fans.
"league getting mitch-slapped"
Barnstable
CL Global Moderator

Postby Lqv2015 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Oh man, this thread is just icing on the fried butter stick.
LAKERS-4-LIFE
Lqv2015

Postby lakerfan2 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:59 pm

Laker hatred is at an all time high

You mean, it wasn't higher than "The Lob" or "Mamba - Two threes one cup"? :man10:
#OURHOUSE
lakerfan2

Postby kenzo on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:24 am

This was DELICIOUS :jam2: Kobe MVP chants are always awesome :jam2:
kenzo

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:54 am

therealdeal wrote:What help did we get?? :man10:

If anything I thought we were robbed a bunch of times. F*** that. No one says s*** when Dwight Howard is in foul trouble 8 games in a row with bull**** calls against him.

Nice! There's the real i know!!! :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:

But seriously, half of the doom from them was "REFS HELPING LAKERS!"...they had their chance to take us out...and they didn't. In fact, I thought this game was pretty fairly officiated....I'm getting SICK and tired of all this "League needs Lakers in the playoffs so they're gonna get every call" BS. It's at an all time high now, and I really want us to get into the playoffs and stick it to everyone just because of how much BS i'm hearing from opposing team's fans. There wasn't even ONE intelligent Blazers fan who came in and said the truth...which is the Blazers were down 3 starters, and they lost to a better team because KOBE EFFING BRYANT is NOT on their team.
FabFourLakers

Postby SK8 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:59 am

FLOBE?? :man3:
The second place means you're the first loser
ex Uncle Drew
SK8

Postby bruddahmanmatt on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:19 am

We need to find a way to obtain Mike Rice's commentary. You know dat fool mad.
P&G
bruddahmanmatt

Postby kenzo on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:33 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:We need to find a way to obtain Mike Rice's commentary. You know dat fool mad.

It's bruddah :man4:
kenzo

Postby trodgers on Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:06 am

This game is ruining my manufactured "Kobe's ballhoggery hurts his team" narrative.

Damian is operating at a different level right now, apart from everyone but Kobe.

nooooo Kobe can’t miss =/

Kobe is willing himself into the playoffs

bryant with a new RG record for points by an opponent

ouch

Good stuff.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby therealdeal on Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:41 am

FabFourLakers wrote:
therealdeal wrote:What help did we get?? :man10:

Nice! There's the real i know!!! :jam2: :jam2: :jam2:

But seriously, half of the doom from them was "REFS HELPING LAKERS!"...they had their chance to take us out...and they didn't. In fact, I thought this game was pretty fairly officiated....I'm getting SICK and tired of all this "League needs Lakers in the playoffs so they're gonna get every call" BS. It's at an all time high now, and I really want us to get into the playoffs and stick it to everyone just because of how much BS i'm hearing from opposing team's fans. There wasn't even ONE intelligent Blazers fan who came in and said the truth...which is the Blazers were down 3 starters, and they lost to a better team because KOBE EFFING BRYANT is NOT on their team.

The Blazers played their butts off too. If I were their fan I'd say "hey it took a literally historic night from Kobe to beat our scrubs. We played a damn good game."

What's so hard about that?
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby pound4pound1 on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:09 am

oh man that was good...
Jerry Buss wrote:One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore
pound4pound1

Postby gcclaker on Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:40 am

bruddahmanmatt wrote:We need to find a way to obtain Mike Rice's commentary. You know dat fool mad.

...well, you should his kid.
No siggie...
gcclaker
CL Global Moderator

Postby The Rock on Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Look at the Blazers bloggers crying over last night's free throw differential, they think Lakers are getting preferential treatment
http://www.blazersedge.com/2013/4/13/4219640/Los-Angeles-Lakers-playoffs-refs-referee-free-throws-officiating-conspiracy-nba

Props to sidthekid871
The Rock
CL Twitter Team

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:58 pm

The Rock wrote:Look at the Blazers bloggers crying over last night's free throw differential, they think Lakers are getting preferential treatment
http://www.blazersedge.com/2013/4/13/4219640/Los-Angeles-Lakers-playoffs-refs-referee-free-throws-officiating-conspiracy-nba

Check out this video made by a coach on whether the Lakers got favorable calls in the Warriors game:

He actually covers both sides fairly well...
FabFourLakers

Postby Doc Brown on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:51 pm

Feed me the pathetic Spurs doom about a team that had to resort to Hack-A-Dwight to beat a team without their star player.

Bunch of jokes. GTFO of Staples and if we meet up in the playoffs we will beat your a** again.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby 432J on Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:52 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Feed me the pathetic Spurs doom about a team that had to resort to Hack-A-Dwight to beat a team without their star player.

Bunch of jokes. GTFO of Staples and if we meet up in the playoffs we will beat your a** again.

i know for a fact the lakers can hang with the spurs and even beat them in a 7 game series

this is why i hope we end up facing them and not OKC (assuming we get in)
432J

Postby Finwë on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:09 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Feed me the pathetic Spurs doom about a team that had to resort to Hack-A-Dwight to beat a team without their star player.

dis
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby laker911 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:14 pm

Jazz doom!!! :man10:

#$#$ck the NBA...how the hell does something like this happen...1 loss since April, with wins on Spurs, GSW, @portland, Memphis, Dallas...

This is the same Lakers team everyone dogged all year, the same one who lost all pre-season games!!

Spurs was never that easy on us, if the NBA isn't rigged than I am the cause of Kobe Bryants injury.
laker911

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:16 pm

This x100000

We gotta root HARD against the Warriors and Rockets these last 2 games.....6th and 7th are still up for grabs.
FabFourLakers

Postby laker911 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:18 pm

FabFourLakers wrote:

This x100000

We gotta root HARD against the Warriors and Rockets these last 2 games.....6th and 7th are still up for grabs.

Imagine ending up as 6th seed. WOW!!!
laker911

Postby Ras Algethi on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:21 pm

I dont think 6th or 7th makes much of a difference. As long as we avoid the 8th spot, we dodge the OKC to the WCF. OKC is just a bad matchup for us.
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion