Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Re: Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:10 am

A lil GSW Doom (Im not the skilled doom giver but I try)

Pre-game
No curry no problem?
No Curry.....................****. Good thing its the Lakers and not another tough team but I'll be pissed if they lose tonight. - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtop ... JqWNn.dpuf

Just win baby!
Code: Select all
The game don't have to be a work of art...just beat the damn Lakers and I'm happy. - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1285652#sthash.3iCJqWNn.dpuf

Who should replace Curry?
Andrew Iguodala huh...

This guy has one wish
We better beat these pillow biting fudge packing a** masters. - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtop ... xSfm7.dpuf

when you arent use to the playoffs you start to position yourself early, apparently.
I'm glad the Spurs beat the Grizz because I'm terrified of drawing Memphis in the playoffs, it's imperative that we finish above them so we get HCA if it comes to that. We need to start rooting for the Grizz to lose against almost anyone because I think they are our biggest threat. San Antonio would be tough for sure, OKC probably would be too but I think we have a shot at them. I would welcome a matchup vs. LAC or Houston. So, let San Antonio rack up regular season wins, we aren't going to finish above them anyway, and let the Grizz lose at every opportunity. - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtop ... xSfm7.dpuf

Found talent? Lets see the talent evaluators in GS.............
Well, we know Nedovic can foul.

How did Speights get his contract, seriously.

Nedovic can at least handle for now.That is, until he unleashes hell on the NBA eventually. - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtop ... Gm3aP.dpuf

uh oh someone doesn't agree with his talent observation
NuWarriors wrote:I'm not too concerned about Speights... I think Jackson will eventually play him to his strengths.
He has no strengths. - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtop ... Gm3aP.dpuf

Fan support?
My God, Speights...Even Steph is face palming on the bench - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtop ... Gm3aP.dpuf

Jordy makes an appearance
Farmar is sh@tting me but not as much as Speights.

Well back to speights
SPEIGHTS YOU SUCK A**

SIlver lining?
The only good thing about this game is that the Lakers is shooting almost 60% and is still only a 6 point game...But a 6 point lead feels like a 12 point lead with this offense. - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtop ... uqwiB.dpuf

Uh oh Curry sadness kicks in...........
LOl, we're all over the shop without Steph. This just isn't fair on Iguadala. He's not a frickin PG. Klay was completely lost on that Blake 3. Too easy. Ugh. - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtop ... uqwiB.dpuf

Need to do something about the PG situation immediately. This cannot go on any longer. - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtop ... uqwiB.dpuf

Brutal. This is a bottom 3 team in the west without Curry. - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtop ... uqwiB.dpuf

The bad news is we completely suck [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] without Curry.The good news is the rest of this team is making a great case for Steph as All-Star, maybe MVP, and validating ESPN picking him as a top 10 player. - See more at: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtop ... uqwiB.dpuf

........... thats a lil. Got to go now.
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby jlkr on Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:19 pm

Nice to see Potato Head's true colors coming back out. :man10:

Nice to see the former Mr Orlando still has no post moves nor can he hit FT's and now he's throwing the ball at a fan? We should be glad he's not here. How much longer before Houston starts wishing they hadn't pursued him? They're stuck. Better them than us, eh?
:jam2:
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

--Robert Frost
jlkr

Postby Doc Brown on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:41 pm

It was a good run New Jersey.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby Barnstable on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:59 pm

^ :man10:

Stay classy Kidd.

Try losing with dignity :jam2:
"league getting mitch-slapped"
Barnstable
CL Global Moderator

Postby Weezy on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:23 am

Pathetic move by Kidd, not sure I've seen anything like that in the NBA before. Since when do coaches drink cups of soda on the sidelines anyway?
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby kenzo on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:29 am

Good thing it wasn't Mike Brown and his cup of spit :freak2:.
kenzo

Postby LTLakerFan on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:55 am

Weezy wrote:Pathetic move by Kidd, not sure I've seen anything like that in the NBA before. Since when do coaches drink cups of soda on the sidelines anyway?

Bet there's a nice fine coming with that cheesy move when they review it. Wow. :nono5:
LTLakerFan

Postby therealdeal on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:04 am

It's an old dirty trick although I'm surprised Kidd used it. :man10:

It's really not that big of a deal, just sketchy like a lot of old tricks. He was much too obvious about it which made it really cheesy. Not to mention it didn't work.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby revgen on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:23 am

I don't hate Kidd at all for what he did. It was silly, embarrassing, and ridiculous, but he did it because he wanted his team to win. I can't knock that.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru

Postby Magic Skywalker on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:14 am

Of course, it would've been different if Meeks misses, but considering he made the free throw, it was a pretty funny sequence... not only the soda, but Blake and Henry in the Nets huddle afterwards, with Blake being the closest to the assistant coach :man10:

Last edited by Magic Skywalker on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
@MagicSkywalker Basketamericano
Magic Skywalker

Postby MC on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:31 am

^
OMG... I missed the game last night but that is funny............ Blake is one sneaky guy
"If the wolf is the strength of the pack, the pack is the strength of the wolf"
MC

Postby D.B. Cooper on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:06 am

Lol
Reminds me of the time Horry was i believe the Kings huddle and he kept agreeing with their coach and one of the Kings players was pushing Horry out of the huddle.
D.B. Cooper

Postby LTLakerFan on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:55 am

LMAO!! Good for them. Isn't that Garnett next to Blake? Am surprised both of them didn't get punched. They don't even notice them in that captured instant.
LTLakerFan

Postby basketboy on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:18 am

LTLakerFan wrote:LMAO!! Good for them. Isn't that Garnett next to Blake? Am surprised both of them didn't get punched. They don't even notice them in that captured instant.

well to be fair, it wasnt a timeout, blake had as much right to be there as garnett did. if garnett pushed him outta the way, blake woulda been shooting a tech freethrow after meeks was done lol.
all i know is that no one is better than anyone else, and everyone is the best at everything.
basketboy

Postby Barnstable on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Found this posted by a troll on the Nets forum :man10: :man10:

I caught the tail end of Young and Farmar dancing. Looks like they were throwing up LA at the end of the game :man10: :bow:

"league getting mitch-slapped"
Barnstable
CL Global Moderator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:13 pm

Magic Skywalker wrote:Of course, it would've been different if Meeks misses, but considering he made the free throw, it was a pretty funny sequence... not only the soda, but Blake and Henry in the Nets huddle afterwards, with Blake being the closest to the assistant coach :man10:

OMG that is funny as hell. KG is actually looking over Blakes shoulder to see the play :man10:
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby LTLakerFan on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:10 pm

basketboy wrote:
LTLakerFan wrote:LMAO!! Good for them. Isn't that Garnett next to Blake? Am surprised both of them didn't get punched. They don't even notice them in that captured instant.

well to be fair, it wasnt a timeout, blake had as much right to be there as garnett did. if garnett pushed him outta the way, blake woulda been shooting a tech freethrow after meeks was done lol.

Oh OK I got it. I was thinking it was their last huddle or something after the free throws, since they jerked with Jody on them. It was seeing what the hell was going on with the sudden puddle on the floor. They probably knew it was BS already. :jam2: :jam2:
LTLakerFan

Postby gcclaker on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:59 pm

puffyusaf#2 wrote:
Magic Skywalker wrote:Of course, it would've been different if Meeks misses, but considering he made the free throw, it was a pretty funny sequence... not only the soda, but Blake and Henry in the Nets huddle afterwards, with Blake being the closest to the assistant coach :man10:

OMG that is funny as hell. KG is actually looking over Blakes shoulder to see the play :man10:

This crew is loose and goofing on others. Not as tense as last season with so much expectations weighing the season down.
No siggie...
gcclaker
CL Global Moderator

Postby LakersN4 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:24 pm

Barnstable wrote:Found this posted by a troll on the Nets forum :man10: :man10:

I caught the tail end of Young and Farmar dancing. Looks like they were throwing up LA at the end of the game :man10: :bow:

It's easy to see why Young & Dwight are friends.. I don't mind the constant smiling & goofing off as much from Young because he's just a piece of the puzzle not the guy we we're supposed to build our future around. I have a feeling he'll get chewed out by Kobe for all that smiling when we're losing though.
LakersN4

Postby karacha on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:15 pm

Well, Swaggy is a role-player and that's just his personality. A leader should not be like that very often: ie. people like Kobe, Fish, KG/PP/Rondo were like that for the Celts, Duncan/Parker for the Spurs etc. A leader needs to be 100% focused, but a role-player like Young can do a little bit of that; it's not like he is going to lead the team in game 7 of the finals or anything like that. You have a scowling Kobe to do that -- if we get there before he retires. :man12:
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby lakersyunowin on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:02 pm

karacha wrote:Well, Swaggy is a role-player and that's just his personality. A leader should not be like that very often: ie. people like Kobe, Fish, KG/PP/Rondo were like that for the Celts, Duncan/Parker for the Spurs etc. A leader needs to be 100% focused, but a role-player like Young can do a little bit of that; it's not like he is going to lead the team in game 7 of the finals or anything like that. You have a scowling Kobe to do that -- if we get there before he retires. :man12:

yep farmar used to dance and clown around with ariza :man10:

also justice is served:
THe NBA fined Jason Kidd $50,000 on Thursday for dropping his cup against the Lakers on Wednesday.
It was a ridiculous stunt by Kidd to get a chance to draw up a play without any timeouts. The coach told Tyshawn Taylor to "hit me" and spilled his drink to get the extra time. His Nets are 4-11 and their offense has very little rhythm, so he has his work cut out for him in his first year as a coach.
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby LTLakerFan on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:02 pm

Figgered they'd fine his arse. $50,000. Yowza :man6:
LTLakerFan

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:25 pm

Im not surprised at the fine at all. Essentially he cheated on TV and was blatant about it. NBA can't have that not receive a hefty fine.
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:57 pm

that's a hefty fine for cheating... lesson learned for a novice coach
"Allons-y Lakers!"
KareemTheGreat33

Postby Weezy on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:24 am

Lol @ Kidd, that's one expensive spilled cup of soda. :man10:
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion