Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Re: Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Postby TIME on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:15 pm

Barnstable wrote:
NBA Legion ‏@MySportsLegion 28m
More
Heat band-wagoners are officially leaving...the Heat twitter account has lost nearly 300,000 followers since LeBron's announcement.

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:

I'm lost in the fog of denial!
TIME
CL Global Moderator

Postby Battle Tested20 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:42 pm

I'm patiently waiting for the doom posts
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby Nashty Gal on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:48 am

"It's finished."

-Jesus Christ

Bosh is gone, Wade is declining, Heat back into the lottery again, Melo heading to CHI (I guarantee), and back to the dark ages again. I will still be following LBJ tho. I want to see him succeed unlike you guys on this forum, yeesh.

I told y'all Lebron was a d*** lol

so lame

I'm deeply sad about him leaving at the same time happy for the Cavs. We can just look back on the great events we had with him and thank him for everything. Wished we could have fought harder enough during the finals for him. Now he's back home, all I can say that there was I time in his basketball life that he was ours.

I'm sorry but four consecutive trips to the finals and two Championships and he still leaves?

He honestly is Lequit James. Pat Riley did more for him in the 4 years he was here than Gilbert did in all 7 years in cleveland.

Now we may not even make the playoffs for years thanks to him.

MIAMI WILL WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-PROCLAIMED KING. AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE MOTHERF^#%@ BANK!!!

:man10:
It is time to go back to being a Cavs fan. Lebron is gone and so am I. 2 rings and 4 straight NBA finals, who could have imagined? Of course we all wanted the "not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6" but we are still happy about not 1.. I will be honest and not lie.

The next few years wont be that bad for you guys. Wade/Bosh will keep fans coming at least..but its now time to get that ring in Cleveland to cement Lebron as a top 5 player ever and continue his legacy. It is time to transition from KingOfMiami6 to KingOfCleveland6.. Its been fun HEAT fans, always entertaining on these boards.

:man10:
Pro: Wade and Bosh will be motivated and lead the Miami HEAT to the promise land. Miami HEAT 2015 NBA Champions. All things are possible. Believe. That'd be the feel good sports story of the year.

Man.. If lebron goes off next season I'm gonna be on suicide watch :(

What pisses me off is that this could have been in the making for four years. Cleveland tanks to get high draft picks and the help LeBron never had, and then he goes back once they get them. Cleveland has a bunch of young talent and it is scary. I hate this.

be honest, who is going to watch the first cavs game?

"DefenseWins wrote: Wow I just realized Cavs going after Birdman too. It's like they are trying to recreate us... Except people made fun of our old roster... They won't if they go to Cavs lol"

Lebron loved the roster Riley put around him, he just didn't like Wade's knees and Bosh's rebounding problems.

heatlespeatles wrote:

"MiaFLSurf wrote:I'm still bitter. Ain't lying. He did us dirty. And knew he'd be looked at as an emotional hero and leave the hate behind.

The [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] of Akron. Right?"

you aint gotta do all this. Be mad but don't have to be disrespectful. I know it hurts but it only hurts because we knew he was GREAT here

I don't own a team. I'm a paying customer. I can express my feelings on it.

He dropped us like a bad hat. He called OUR city his college. Basically a four year party for him.

I rep 305. We stood by him through the hate. Through Cleveland saying **** about his mother even.

Good for him. He loves his family. His boys. His town.

He **** on mine. He didn't thank miami at all except for a sentence or two. Didn't mention Spo once. Spo transformed him from a pick and roll player to an amazing full court and post monster.

He **** on my city. He left the hate for undying love from the world. And he did it in a calculated manner. Recruited behind our backs when we were trying for him.

Best physical player I've ever seen. I'd say more talented than Jordan and I mean it.

But no one **** on my city.

instead of thinking REVENGE on the Spurs..... he ran.

That sums up Lequit.

My personal opinion is that LeBron's reason for leaving the Heat – to "return home" - is utter nonsense. He's proved that he hasn't changed since 2010; he may have announced his decision in a different way, but his reason for leaving was the same. LeBron simply saw the Heat aging; he saw that we wouldn't remain competitive for titles much longer, and so he left for a more youthful team that would give him the opportunity to win rings and cement his legacy.

For him to simply get up and leave without giving us the requisite time to sign other "big time" FAs is annoying, especially since he knew of his decision last week. He likes the attention, he likes to be talked about, and he's a prima donna. That being said, I personally hope he never wins another ring again (even though he will, most likely).

Lequit is short sighted for not seeing the following :

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/i ... poll-shows

the Heat, in 2014, became America's Favorite NBA team. There were more fans of the Heat than haters.

We were building up a dynasty, and lequit's image was being restored and many people were becoming heat fans....

couldn't find much, guess they're all on the cavs forums
The Black Mamba and the White Swan
Kobe on talk with Pau about being more aggressive, "it's against his nature, he's always very nice, very white swan, I need him to be black swan"

http://www.thesexysaxman.com
Nashty Gal

Postby Lets Go Lakers on Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:52 am

Miami Heat fans are some of the worst bandwagon fans in all of sports. Them leaving early in finals games was just sad. Their chants of "Lets Go Heat" is cringeworthy. I'm glad Lebron left Miami so they are once again irrelevant.
Lets Go Lakers

Postby S.R.05 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:34 am

i've never liked lebron but some of these idiots have me almost feeling bad for the guy (almost). damned if he does damned if he doesn't. his first "decision" was handled really poorly & is a big part of why i don't like the guy but i have no problem with anything i've seen from him in the past couple days, the move/essay or article or whatever were handled perfectly..if anything the dude i hate the most in all of this is gilbert, he whined and complained his way to 3 #1 picks and, despite having no idea what to actually do with his team, managed to parlay that into a lebron homecoming
Hindsight is 20/20
S.R.05
Clublakers Analyst

Postby Mastermixer on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:26 pm

Big win tonight.

Cmon guys lift our spirits with some doom
Lakers Fan Since 1993
Mastermixer

Postby lakerswiz on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Oh man I forgot all about this thread.
lakerswiz
Clublakers Moderator

Postby TT24 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:19 am

This was one of, if not the best, threads ever.
TT24

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:43 pm

I love this thread. The steam got taken out of it when we started down the drain but let us start getting some wins and the fire of this thread can return :jam2:
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby lakerswiz on Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:06 pm

I'm sure Houston had some great ones tonight. :man10:
lakerswiz
Clublakers Moderator

Postby TrillyandTruly on Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:02 pm

alright it's good to be back on CL. here is some glorious doom for last night's victory against the rockets. enjoy! :jam2:

But first, their pre-game predictions.

second game of a back to back for LA. The Rockets are gonna destroy them.

It would be funny if the Lakers destroyed us now. I could see it.

Game should be easy. Next.

Lol, I'm not going to lie, I'm actually kind of scared of this game. LA is coming of a road win over a decent Atlanta team and they got Nick Young back. The Rockets on the other hand have looked just dreadful the last couple of games.

lol. Have a bad feeling about this game.

Just letting everyone know that this is a trap game.

Would be shocked if Dwight doesn't have a monster game. With that said, we should win this easily.

I hope dwight elbows kobe in the face again

WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS. HOWARD NOT PLAYING?

God, I'm beginning to hate Dwight Howard.

Maybe Dwight is a p***y.

Dwight Howard is a mental midget.

Pathetic.

Dwight Howard is seriously a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], the guy has no balls and has no mental toughness at all and it's clear that he can't lead this team to a championship with the way he is willing to bail on his team like he he appears to do frequently. Beginning to really dislike the guy and his work ethic. What a punk.

Relax guys.. Howard is resting for the playoffs lol

4th quarter while the Lakers are just hanging in there.

When you stare into the abyss, the Kobe stare's back at you.

This game is shaping up for heartbreak

as I said, you don't want to play close games with Kobe. You really don't.

I want Kobe to pass the ball and I'm not even a Lakers fan.

What im actually happy about is that Byron can't do Hack a Howard

Wow, why didn't Harden foul harder? That was a p***y foul!

Damn wesley johnsons got long a** arms

What a f**king joke this team is, fools gold...

Seriously, are there more Laker fans than Rocket fans in the building?

Houston crowd is a fukin shame.

LOL HARDEN SUCKS

Lol, Harden made the scrub Wes like a all star.

Fan's getting mad at Black for taking the last shot.

MCHALE NEEDS TO BE FIRED FROM HIS JOB!!!!!!!!!

NICE OFFENSE MCHALE. Tarik Black postup, are u kidding me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

McHale calls a post up lay for Black after timeout.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Black with final shot????

WTF are you doing, McFAil?????/

Don't run your offense through Black...deserve to lose. Seriously.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha we let Black take the shot right there.

We don't deserve to win if that's the best we can do. Go home...

Can you fire a coach with a winning record and poor talent??

GAME OVER

Rockets are the biggest joke in this freakin league who cares what the records say what a freakin joke.

Hey Dwight go F yourself you selfish prick

It's Dwight fault

SERIOUSLY Kobe was right **** that soft baby piece of **** Howard.....You know damn well you are scare of Kobe.

So what's the real story on Dwight not playing?
dwight is going to jail folks

Lost to the laughing stock of the league. I'm so pissed off.

WASTE MY TIME ON THIS ****!!!!

i've never loved and hated a team so much in my life as the rockets.

I'm in shock...Lakers go on a 12-1 run to close out the game.

I just worked a 3am - 3pm shift, came home clicked on to watch the last 2 minutes & had to endure that crap?

What the heck???

How...what?

Forget it...I'm speechless.

Where the HELL was Dwight?

So annoyed with his "injury". That cost us this game.

Dwight is a punk for not playing but you play Memphis get a day off and all of sudden your hurt when Kobe comes to town you deserve to he called soft and a pu**y

It's time to meditate and try to understand Morey. Worst thing he did in the off season was retain McHale. That much is clear.

This is why people always downplay Rockets!!!

Every NBA teams will laugh their [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] off, becasue Rockets lose to LAKERS!!!

Are you kidding me?

Pitiful
Just pitiful

That was a very sad performance. The Rockets can't win, no team can win playing two or three against five. Not even against the awful Lakers.

**** Howard.

whelp no more watching espn or inside the NBA for me for a while. The rockets are going to be a joke until we beat a healthy good team to everyone else.

I'm headed downstairs to go throw a tarp over everything labeled operation 3 point.

I can't believe there are guys blaming Dwight.
Yeah, just because you are making multi million to play why should you play if you don't feel like it ? Can't wait to hear what the ailment is...a sore ankle ?

Lol thinking the Rockets are a joke.

Nobody Cares about the Rockets enough to even talk about this. Most Media have the Rockets barely making the playoffs, U think they are gonna be surprised by this?

Great job Rockets. Spurs win @CLE, meanwhile you lose @Toyota to the Lakers. Did you not remember getting clown stomped @MEM last game?!? Great job!

*yawn, this team just isn't that good. they are just coming back down to earth. It will show when they lose in the first round again.

This team is garbage.

I still hate the Lakers..

Typical. Get ranked #1...play like #30.

No longer a fan of the mentally weak Howard. Tmz child abuse allegations had everything to do with missing the gam tonight. Didn't want to face the media

Dwight I love you, but you kind of got to man up. First the flu and now this??!!!

^^^^
ya "the flu" which was magically gone in time for his Movie Premiere the very next night.

damn..did dwight really bail?

if that's the case, he can't [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and moan about not winning a title..because dude if you truly had that desire, then you would put all this nonsense behind you?

Terrible, embarrassing loss. Something's wrong with Harden these last two games. Very apathetic and seems to not care, it took him two quarters to even look at the rim tonight.

I can't believe I've waited 2 years for ... the Rockets of 2 years ago... inability to close out close games. Boring and disappointing. And who would expect LeBron James and James Harden to blow a close game the same night on turnovers at the end. Turnovers have been the trademark of the Rockets for far too long -- along with mediocre free-throw shooting.

wtf, how did we lose to the Lakers?

As long as McHale is here, the Rockets are just pretender.

Ugh.

Losing to the Lakers is bad enough. Losing to the Lakers when they're on the 2nd night of a back to back? At home?

Wow... just Wow.

I missed the game... Glad I did.

I kind of feel sorry for the Rockets today. It feels like a funeral around here. I'm just not sure who I should be consoling.
My entourage is in camouflage; remove your mask, let down your visage...
TrillyandTruly

Postby lakerswiz on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:11 pm

:man10: :man10:

Thank you that was great.
lakerswiz
Clublakers Moderator

Postby diehard on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Awesome! Houston is definitely the team I loathe the most. I don't like C'Howard and there's nobody I like less than Harden. Oh, and f' McHale too.
"Be true to yourself and you will never fall."

Ron Artest: Is it freaky if your girl has a barbed wired thong and comes in the room with plastic sporks? Twitter
diehard

Postby Kobe8Fan on Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Raptors Fans Reaction To Tonight's Game 11/30/14

1st half

We washed LeBron, Love, and Kyrie on the road a 36 year old Dion Waiters and scrubs don't scare me.

lol kobe playin elite d

we're getting punked by the (bleep) lakers wow the day is here

If we lose this game it's gonna set us back a ton in confidence. Lakers are like a free win...

Our defence is LAL level bad

Of course we get time machine Kobe :lol:

wow so against every other team Kobe = washed up but against us it's Greatest SG of All Time

Kobe going for 100 on 100% fgp

36 yrs and still taking us to school...sigh kobe

Lakers are so stupid there just ruining there draft position

lol all raptor killers on 1 team! YOUNG BOOZER AND KOBE!

LOL Lakers looking like a playoff team..

There's absolutely no excuse to lose to the Lakers

there is no way they keep making all these shots

These scrubs going off

Save us, Demar.

The fact that Kobe is passing pisses me off like you wouldn't believe.

Kobe showing he's still the best passing SG in the game.

Kobe at 36 is still better than half the players in this league. He's not a future Hall of Famer for nothing.

My Lord Kobe is good when he wants to be.

Nick Young, Kobe, Boozer all legendary Raptor killers

What horrible luck. The passing Kobe showed up instead of the chucking Kobe.

KOBE IS EFFICIENT AND HAS 7 ASSISTS? HOW THE **** IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Jordan Hill>>>>>>>>>>>>>All of our soft [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] bigs

Raptors should be embarrassed, garbage

lmao this team is playing like a bunch of *ussies

The Lakers are a terrible team, I'm taking nothing from this game. Those bums allowed Minnesota to drop 140 last game. The Raps will blow this open in the second half. No need to panac

Also, this doesn't look like a 13-3 team playing a 3-13 team, does it??

2nd half
Raptors are going to destroy the Lakers in this 2nd half.

I cant believe im getting scared when Kobe gets the ball... in 2014???

Yup, scrubs will be scrubs. The Lakers' second best player is either, Jordan Hill, or Swaggy P, or Ed Davis? This team sucks. There's no way they keep shooting like this.

I sense Kobe going into full on chuck mode very soon.

Man this is ugly I hate the west coast

WHY WONT KOBE CHUCK

Lol is the Lakers arena playing Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past?

keep calm ...Kobe will shoot them out of the game

Lol MVP this isn't 2007 la

Stop doubling Kobe...all he does is pass it now.

Lol sacre is definition of scrub.

how tf do you even guard Young ? chucker with no fear or conscious

I'm really scared of a kobe heartbreaker guise.

If this game leads to Kobe hitting some bs to win the game, I'm done for the season.

facing kobe always scares me.. even if he was 68 years old he'd find a way to kill us.

getting killed by robert "towel waver" sacre

I will be soooo PISSSSED if Lakers get a win from us

Kobe blowing past Ross at 36........... Lol

If the Raps lose this this board will lose it lol

Let's put them away!! Defense

(bleep) kobe

lol yes Kobe made Ross his *itch!

Kobe....so cold blooded.

Hats off to the greatest.

Kobe is just amazing. One of the greatest i've ever watched...Ross got sonned right there with that fake D.

Best team in the East, getting schooled by a scrub team in the West.

Getting killed by Kobe. I swear this happens every time.

There's no way we lose this game.

i have a feeling this game is gonna end with a kobe buzzer beater, please no

It's over.

The west coast where Toronto dreams die

Kobe forever destroying us

Wow they just lost to the Lakers, a team that isn't even trying to compete this year....

WHY DID KOBE HAVE TO PASS THE BALL TONIGHT?

Season is over I dont think we'll make the playoffs

there's so much time left .. why are you cowards giving up

ROSS COLD BLOODED

Here we go with blaming the refs again...smh

How the **** is that an offensive foul

KOBE FOR THE WIN ITS OVER OMG

holy **** for sure i thought that would be a foul

Overtime
Our supposed best wing defenders are getting wrecked by Kobe

This game is harder than it needs to be. Its the Lakers man

why cant we score on the worst d in the league

Lol Kobe hates us most of all

Washed up Kobe >> anyone on this **** team

MAN why does Kobe have to kill us all the time.

ALRIGHT KOBE I'M SORRY I SAID YOU'RE OLD AND DONE, **** MAN

Kobe trip dubbed us ...sigh

Drake laughing it up with Kobe

This was humiliating. If we play like this against the Lakers were about to go streaking in the negative way

embarrasing we lose to this scrub team man.... ughhhhhhhh
Kobe8Fan

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:38 pm

oh that was so tasty... I feel like its thanksgiving all over again
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:29 pm

is there anyone who will feed us?
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby clubsoto24 on Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Please feed me! Me so hungryy!! :man13: :man13: :man13:
Jimmy Kimmel asking Kobe about his back pain in an interview:
KB:I actually hurt it vacuuming.
JK: do you think your back is more sensitive from carrying the Lakers all season or.. ?
clubsoto24

Postby TrillyandTruly on Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:22 am

Great win tonight! Best team game of the season thus far, despite the ugly end to the 4th quarter. Anyhow, we will take it! Here is some glorious doom for you all. Cheers! :jam2: :bow: :man1:

Game predictions

Shouldn't be too difficult of a game regardless of whether Kawhi plays. LA's defense is god-awful so we should have no problem putting up 100+ points on them. Pretty sure we're undefeated this season when we do so.

Please Lakers dont take it so seriously, its just a game

You better believe Kobe is going for the record tonight. He is going to be launching tonight. He might even get it. Will do it while losing by 20 though.

Kirby will get as many freebies he needs to break the record imo. Just blow these f***s out.

He needs 31 to get past Jordan.

So he takes 30 shots assuming he does not spend much time on the FT line.
Would be cool to double the hell out of him if KL won't go. See if he will actually pass...

Lakers are shorthanded?

DGAF. Destroy them.

Game starts

wtf why is kobe passing

STUPID NICK YOUNG STOP SHOOTING THREEEES

Someone tackle Nick please. His face is annoying.

This sh*t is just f***ing embarrassing.

We needed another loss against a lottery team. Brooklyn and Utah weren't enough apparently.

Leonard clearly makes this team better. The sorry a** Lakers looking like gold against us smh

Everyone freaking out. Those fluke a** Laker 3's arent going in in the 2nd half. Theyll probably go 5/16 in the 2nd half...

so much for Scott's dislike for the 3 point shot

no kidding. scott must be taking online remedial math and finally understanding the stats.

4th quarter scares...

So much for the shooting being a fluke...

This shooting isn't a fluke. The next best defender after Green is Joseph which doesn't say much.

F***ing scrubs still going off

We are giving away three point shots like Xmas gifts

Scheduled home loss to the Lakers tbh, unless someone shows some f***ing pride this is not ending well tonight :-(

I watch a lot of Lakers games living in LA...

And these Lakers scrubs are all having the games of their lives on the same night... smh

Ok, now we've hit bottom. This is f***ing embarrassing.

Spurs still on that championship hangover smfh

Why is Wesley Johnson showboating like he doesn't know his team is gonna lose this game?

F*** League Pass.... where's my home and away option... these f***nuts are pi**ing me off.

Games like this aren't helping my drinking problem

Spurs should be ashamed of themselves if they lose this. Hell, they should be ashamed that they're not up 15+ right now and down 6.

Grrrr.....my mood is worsening.

thank god the derek fisher/vince carter shot didn't fall

OVERTIME SO KOBE CAN REACH 31

IT WAS ALL PLANNED, GAME RIGGED BY ESPN

Kobe's taking the final shot. Quadruple-team him.

Grrr more chances for Kobe beating MJ's record

Great. Have to sit through another 5 minutes of this shi**y game and likely watch Kirby pass Jordan on the way to victory.

I hope that Pocked face f*** is happy with himself for sitting Leonard.

We're gonna lose this. Our old guys are gassed.

nick young acting like he something. no talent fa**ot

SWAGGY P

NOW SHOUT YOU WHINY ANNOYING B*TCH ON ESPN

F*** YOU [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]

Manu missing his free throws

That's 2 losses this week thanks to Manu

lol Manu always somehow let his man hit the tough shot, even though his def was good.

Against Fisher for 0.4.

Against Vince Carter for last playoff round 1 game 3 buzzer beater vs Mavs

Now against Swaggy

F*** YOU MANU YOU PIECE OF DOGSH*T!!!!

Manu giveth, Manu taketh away.... we had no business taking that game to OT

Why the f*** is the last shot always a off balance Manu 3? F***...

Manu f***ing sucks, pop draws up a play for his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and takes Green out. Dumb as f***

thats just bad, laker team is historically bad. f***ing shameful

I'm embarrassed for the NBA..the so called champs lose to this f***ing team?..at home?..where you have your diabetes and thugs?..

This Spurs team won't even make the playoffs. F***ing pathetic team. Blow it up.

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] P acting like won the Finals. F***ing [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

Why are San Antonioans such Kobe c*cksuckers

Ok I'm annoyed. Need to take the taste of loss out of the game...

Do any of you want to play madden?

We shouldn't have to be 100% healthy to beat the Lakers.

That Young 3ptr was disappointing for a top defensive team like the Spurs.

'Another Spurs loss to a bad team.' Really glad I didn't pay to see that nightmare of a game. Young acting like he won the championship.

Lots of LA fans out here tonight

LA fans? Its usually super beaners who bought their "Kove Vyrant" "yersey" or "t shir" at the garage sale...

I f***ing HATE the Lakers (besides Kobe) and honestly, Nick Young does some retardedly good sh*t sometimes. He's talented on offense and will have nights like this on occasion.

I laughed my a** off at that last three of his, to be quite honest. That sh*t was "swaggy" as hell, like it or not.

Trap game tbh

Nick Young is a clown/douchebag.

Now the narrative is gonna be that Kobe chewing the team out has brought them closer and that we're too old to repeat.

Lakers deserved to win this game the spurs played with no desire until towards the end of the game. Kobe surprisingly got his teammates involved today and it paid off with a win. The spurs on the other hand have to stop losing to these lottery teams. These loses are the worst type of loses.

Stupid game plan tonight. No double teaming was needed against any of those scrubs

Don't care about drawing conclusions from some meaningless regular season game in December. Just really embarrassed that we lost to the worst Lakers team of all-time at home. Pretty f***ing sad tbh.

Pathetic. Even without Leonard.
My entourage is in camouflage; remove your mask, let down your visage...
TrillyandTruly

Postby lotus on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:01 am

Good stuff. Don't see the point in the insult of latino Lakers fans seeing as the spurs are in Texas. But whatever.

Best part of last night was the Kobe chants after the game when he was being interviewed. That speaks for itself spurs fans.
lotus

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:43 pm

:bow:
THANK YOU Kind Sir for the lovely doom. Spurs fans are usually rational but there was a lot of hate even a couple racist ones. SMH at those fools.
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby ibeo on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:35 pm

FEEEEEEED ME!!!! NEVER A DOUBT :freak2:
ibeo

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:56 pm

HAHA.... Is there anyone who can give a lil doom?
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby ibeo on Sun May 17, 2015 4:15 pm

LEEEEEETS GOOOOI FEEEDS MEEEES
ibeo

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion