Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Re: Doomsday: Please put fan reaction of other teams in here

Postby Scnottaken on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:53 am

Not exactly doom, but here's a Nets fan referring to Avery and their best center in the world.
Has anyone seen a head coach play a big man 7 footer FOR AN ENTIRE QUARTER WITHOUT GIVING HIM A BREAK?

:man10:
I want to hear "Beat LA" chants at a Clipper vs Laker game
Scnottaken

Postby Legendary on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:12 am

Most of the Nets DOOM occurred during that 10-0 run at the beginning of the game...and Kobe starting out with the hot hand didn't help matters:

Wow this is just like 2K13 already.

yep, I knew this would get ugly quick

"We're playing the Lakers?, Oh so let's play like the New Jersey Nets"-Nets

Nope, I refuse to ruin the rest of the night. I'll check in later.

It's sad cause so many other teams that are worse can at least compete

Gasol kills the Nets, and this is not the News

no way we're winning this game. might as well go to sleep now.

We have no chance against good teams

I told you guys this team was built to beat bad teams, THATS ABOUT IT

Glad we have the best backcourt in the nba….. Who look like mid level players against real competition

this is just embarrasing

I think I might go cry myself to sleep.

Really is same old Nets. YES, the game REALLY is over at 10-0. Nets will not even make this close.

the Monstars took Brook Lopez's talents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My goodness!

Will you guys RELAX. It’s only started. We’ll get it together.

(if not, you can remind me of this)

I believe!

god i hate that stupid benchwarmer on the lakers bench

I live in a world where Metta World Peace just ran a successful fastbreak & looked good while doing it. The times are changing

I'm in love with Kobe's hyper efficiency this season I wonder if he can maintain this pace all season

I hope not for our sake

O its lucky Kobe tonight

...Seriously?

he's been like that all season

Deron is guarding Kobe? Is this idiot serious?

There is nothing you can do. If Kobe makes those shots. You just have to pray he has a dry spell.

friggen Kobe has the sliders turned up

new gameplan
do something about Kobe

Dwight Howard really doesn't look like the same player. Still looks like a freak of nature though

We have to score more than them.

as much as I hate Dwight he would have changed this team so much

Why is Dwight wearing a head band is he starting to lose his hairline like Lebron or something

Dwight against 4? No problem

wrong blog dude...Lakers blog is that way

Kobe is going to cut himself for missing that shot.

Every time Kobe Bryant misses an open shot, he summons a black mamba to kill a small animal.

Why is Kobe Bryant playing so hard

I'm pretty sure that's the only mode Kobe plays

I have never seen the lakers sweating playing us. This is awesome.

Lakers gave us confidence and that's loss for them all day

This is what dwill needs too do. he needs too school these wannabe pgs

MWP hitting threes is like nails against a chalkboard.

I can't believe that scrub is hitting 3s like he's Steve Nash

I want to win this game SO bad

Yeah but guys, we’ll win with Nash out. Which means we still suck

Really hope Kobe's not saving it all for the 4th quarter

I might get banned here. I might go out at punch a laker fan

I'm scared about Kobe, he has been waaay too quiet

NBA doesnt want the Lakers to lose in D'Antoni's 1st game this is the worst officiating Ive ever seen

The Laker bias tonight by the officiating is making my stomach hurt

Avery is a British cigarette. He ruined the entire flow of this game and gifted them 4 points. Absurd.

Yes JJ is playing awful and the refs seem to be getting reach arounds from Kobe pregame, but he is making this so ****ing difficult, just compounding the problems.

**** you Avery.

NBA. Rigged. **** your mother Lakers.

I rewinded it. it did look like brook hit it out and Pau didnt touch it

shh

The NBA is SO desperate to get the "Lakers turnaround" hype train going...by handing D’Antoni’s first win to LAL.

We gotta keep the lead.. lets play hack a howard..

Trap Kobe 100% of the time and hack Dwight as soon as he gets the ball.

Kobe's eyes light up when he sees a pg guarding him

LOL... Kobrick and Dwight are SUCH choke artists.

Goooo Nets!

Hack a Howard lmao!

Wow, I think the Lakers...should take Howard out NOW….he can’t hit FTs

lol this hack a howard tactic is awesome

They should have done the "hack a Howard" on the previous play too! why let MWP shoot that three dammm

wtf touching avery

Avery almost done blowing this game.

Can't hit open shots, cant get to free throw line. no ball movement.

But you can always take it to the rim.

They arent though, bigs getting hedged out, guards are pulling up, everyone scared to get blocked.

At least we battled, we lost because Metta's three and refs.

Now they won't simply let the game end. F them all.

I hate the Lakers with a firey passion.

LA - Brooklyn rivalry rekindled!!!

I wanna curse so bad right now but let me chill

Wow really I feel screwed.

I hate the NBA. What a sham job. Can't watch this pro wrestling, tailor made for tweeny fan boy d*** sucking refuse. What a **** rig job. Pathetic and unwatchable.

Disgusted. We had a 6pt lead with 5 min left and completely collapsed.

I seriously hate the Lakers. We should have been 7-2 tonight and we got robbed.

Wow and they gave kobe those 2 ft's at the end of the game?

insult to injury

I never understood how Laker fans can be truly satisfied and be fulfilled by any win. I guess because Im a Nets fan, having a winning team is something I truly do not take for granted. But with the Lakers, i dont understand how one could feel like championships or wins are something really fought hard for. Same with the Yankees.

You know, for all the hate on D'Antoni, at least he made adjustments and played Duhon more, and then switched MWP to JJ. When it finally counted, he took Pau off Brook and put Dwight on him.

On the flip side, Avery just stuck to his rotation.

Lakers only made 3FG's in the 4th quarter?? Hurts that much more.

Deron and Joe 5-15 from 3

great job fellas.
Legendary

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:22 am

haha... I think the responder is right.

and :man3: to the fans saying LA got the ref job. Dude Dirty Evans was killing us and the refs did/said nothing.
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby Weezy on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:32 am

Lol at blaming the refs, they made the usual bad calls, but they didn't come close to costing the Nets the game. They got themselves in the bonus by playing hack-a-Dwight and it cost them later, their own fault. Also lol at the guy saying championships don't feel earned or hard fought for us, I guess someone who's team never wins them wouldn't know how have fought it feels no matter how many you win.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:54 am

^the guy with the Championship and winning comment is golden. Love it.
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby kenzo on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:59 am

Every time Kobe Bryant misses an open shot, he summons a black mamba to kill a small animal.

:man9: He sure looks like he does.
kenzo

Postby ibeo on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:22 am

puffyusaf#2 wrote:haha... I think the responder is right.

:bow:
ibeo

Postby trodgers on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:01 am

I never understood how Laker fans can be truly satisfied and be fulfilled by any win. I guess because Im a Nets fan, having a winning team is something I truly do not take for granted. But with the Lakers, i dont understand how one could feel like championships or wins are something really fought hard for. Same with the Yankees.

This one is strange. How can you be fulfilled by a win? Because you're watching the best player in a few decades to step onto the court. You're seeing a front office that has made bold moves in order to win. The dedication and willingness to take drastic measures in order to win is something everyone should be able to appreciate.

I don't get it. Fans should be happy with the resurgence of the Nets and a team with the Brooklyn name. Don't spend your time attacking the integrity of other teams' fans.
twitter.com/lakersballtweet lakersball.com
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby 432J on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:05 am

kenzo wrote:

this one made me laugh

:man10:
432J

Postby escobar8 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:01 am

kenzo wrote:

one of the best in the long time...i wanted to pick it...but still doesnt know how to quote just some part...
escobar8

Postby therealdeal on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:02 am

trodgers wrote:

This one is strange. How can you be fulfilled by a win? Because you're watching the best player in a few decades to step onto the court. You're seeing a front office that has made bold moves in order to win. The dedication and willingness to take drastic measures in order to win is something everyone should be able to appreciate.

I don't get it. Fans should be happy with the resurgence of the Nets and a team with the Brooklyn name. Don't spend your time attacking the integrity of other teams' fans.

Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:22 am

trodgers wrote:

I get what the dude is saying or is trying to say at least. Fans of teams like the Lakers and the Yankees are use to winning and having great players. It isn't far-fetched to say we take it for granted. I mean hell if we have a hard fought win against a team a great deal of comments may very well be how we sucked. Heck, fans call for the head of everyone associated with the team if we lose 3 games in a row. Its just Lakers fans are so use to being in the playoffs that we don't take the season very seriously most years. I think the dude was more talking about the mindset of teams that win all the time. Which also tells us the mindset of fans from a team that doesn't win. lol.
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby pound4pound1 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:30 am

Rocket gloom was much funnier
Jerry Buss wrote:One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore
pound4pound1

Postby Finwë on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:40 am

puffyusaf#2 wrote:
trodgers wrote:

I get what the dude is saying or is trying to say at least. Fans of teams like the Lakers and the Yankees are use to winning and having great players. It isn't far-fetched to say we take it for granted. I mean hell if we have a hard fought win against a team a great deal of comments may very well be how we sucked. Heck, fans call for the head of everyone associated with the team if we lose 3 games in a row. Its just Lakers fans are so use to being in the playoffs that we don't take the season very seriously most years. I think the dude was more talking about the mindset of teams that win all the time. Which also tells us the mindset of fans from a team that doesn't win. lol.

I think you got part of it right Puffy, but I think that poster was also referring to refereeing. They were all complaining that "the fix is in" or that the refs were stealing the game from them (actually false), and I think that post was an extension of that sentiment, i.e. "how do you celebrate a victory when you know you are babied by the league and the refs gift you wins?"
He should watch more laker games :man10: The refs actually do NOT help us much at all..
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Scnottaken on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:55 am

Finwë wrote:
puffyusaf#2 wrote:
trodgers wrote:

I think you got part of it right Puffy, but I think that poster was also referring to refereeing. They were all complaining that "the fix is in" or that the refs were stealing the game from them (actually false), and I think that post was an extension of that sentiment, i.e. "how do you celebrate a victory when you know you are babied by the league and the refs gift you wins?"
He should watch more laker games :man10: The refs actually do NOT help us much at all..

What I don't understand is. . .how can ANYONE complain about the refs while doing a hack-a-anyone? It's not like you can point to a FT disparity as evidence because you're intentionally sending people to the line.
Scnottaken

Postby V.V.V.V.V. on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:57 pm

They're just sore losers. Hypocrisy. They tried to buy the best team, and failed. We successfully bought a great team. And we kicked their butts with it.

And of course everyone believes that the Lakers get all of the calls. They need to look at the ft disparity during our championship runs. Our opponents get 2-3 times the calls we do.
Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
V.V.V.V.V.

Postby Lqv2015 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:04 pm

pound4pound1 wrote:Rocket gloom was much funnier

Pale in comparison to the Queens after we whip them tonight. :man9:
LAKERS-4-LIFE
Lqv2015

Postby lakerfan2 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:07 pm

That was the funniest thing I've read LOL.
#OURHOUSE
lakerfan2

Postby DMK on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Lots of hilarious recent Doom. As for the guy asking why Kobe Bryant was playing so hard, im convinced he hasnt seen Kobe play that many games. The guy has 4 exhibition game MVP awards. :man10:

Eccl.7:20, Gal.2:16, Jn.3:16, Jn.14:6, Acts 16:31, Rom.6:23, Eph.3:17
DMK
Clublakers Analyst

Postby Sirron on Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:44 pm

Where is Bernie Bickerstaff???? :man10:
Sirron
Mst Intrsting mn n th wrld

Postby Legendary on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Who are these Lakers? I think the Mavs fans were just as surprised:

Lakers trying to break their offensive and defensive season records in a quarter.

ImageImageImageImage

i think we are going to get blown out.

Great, today that chucker Kobe decides to be unselfish.

Yep this will be ugly. The Mavs look like the team that has played 4 in 5 nights, not the Lakers.

our only hope is Komeeeee

Knew the dumba** Lakers would try tonight after being embarrassed twice on the road.

Offense running through LA's best players its hard to win our only hope is the selfish a** Komeee

Great.....Artest is having the game of his life.

Mayo is pathetic on D, Artest looks like prime Bird.

We're getting whooped and Kobe hasn't even made a shot yet.

I think we were not expecting Lakers to come out like this.

Jesus christ Artest is destroying us (never thought I'd say that)

meta is killing us? 6/6 really?

someone needs to contain meta thats all.

we contained the bleeding at least the lead isnt that high.

...it's a 13 point lead...

Lakers playing like they had 3 days off instead of playing last night.

If we keep it up we might break some sort of NBA record. Least points scored by team playing against Mike DÁntoni coached team.

I can't believe this game is over in the 1st quarter!!!

Im so disgusted watching this. Anyone else have a similar feeling?

They scoring at will. We might as well give up on this game that's too much of a deficit to turn around!

Get used to this. We are playing really good NBA teams in the next few weeks. No more Raptors, Bobcats, Wizards, and all those bottom feeders. Kaman looks like trash against good centers and Collison hasn´t even played a top PG yet.

We should just get someone to drop kick Dwight in the back and call it a game.

I may forfeit watching the 2nd half.

Alex can we buy a shot for $200?

hmm

is the 3rd quarter too early to start Hack A Dwight?

This is disgusting.

Would take an epic collapse for us to win this one. Debating if i should watch 2nd half.

Mavs 14 rebounds
Jamison 11 rebounds

trolololololol

The Lakers are kicking the crap out of the Mavs.

The only way Mavs come back from this is by the Lakers just laying dead on the court.

65-38 Lakers at the half at least they held them under 75.

I can easily believe LAL scoring 65 but a D'antoni Pringles coached team holding Dallas to 38 in a half is shocking.

Hopefully the Lakers call off the dogs by the end of the 3rd quarter but I doubt it. The Lakers will want as big final score as possible to get the fans and the media excited about them

Our bench is actually outscoring their bench.

And their starters have 70pts to our whole team's 48.

The crowd needs to boo the **** out of the Mavs today.It's not about losing the game,it's about absolutely no passion and no effort.This **** is embarassing.

Cuban should make some calls and hand out free Tacos and beer after the game

I guess everyone that is still watching the game also stops on the highway to check fresh wreckage...

rock bottom

good recap.

This is a massacre. See you guys later, I'd rather get some sleep than watch this.

Mavs getting an*l'd

Only down 27. We can do it

Edit: 29 again. FTs.

They should disallow all FTs in blowouts.

The Mavs have diarrhea in their wedding dress.

sign derek fisher

If the Mavs can even outscore the Lakers 1 quarter, I'll take that as a moral victory

We played a tough game yesterday against the Grizzlies on the road, we're on the road here, and the Lakers had days of rest. I can see why we're losing.

What are you smoking?
LA lost to the Grizz yesterday. Mavs had 3 days rest. Mavs have no excuse other than the Lakers are too stacked.

The pipe I'm smoking is the sarcasm pipe. You should try it once in a while.

I feel a 2-0 run by the Mavs coming up

I know we're getting smashed and it's got nothing to do with that (well kinda, but hey we're getting SMASHED) but man I'm really getting sick of Dwight Howard's act. The constant smiling and goofy looks he throws out. The constant whinging on the court. The guy is the biggest a**clown running around the NBA. I think I hate his face. I never thought I'd see the day I hate a persons face.

...Going in the paint and just letting the Lakers take it, like we little kids.

this bout sums this game up to this point!!!!

Brand can't even put a body on Howard.

We can't make a damn shot, I think we need to pool our money and buy the Mavs some baskets, this is ridiculous.

Well, I've seen about enough.

Kaman is a humanitarian. Trying to build up Howard.

3rd quarter and we got 40 damn points, we've never been that damn low.

This is why Carlisle is overrated as a coach. He is not the 2nd best coach in basketball. The 2nd best coach in basketball does not allow his team to run around with their tails hanging between their legs jacking up random shots. A homeless person could draw that kind of 'offense' up.

A homeless person might design a better offense, but this team would fail at executing that as well.

We're about to get beat by 50 pts, this will go down as the worse game in the NBA all season.

Bench players, playing bench players we still getting beat down!!!
Last edited by Legendary on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Legendary

Postby kenzo on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:00 pm

^ you're fast :jam2:
kenzo

Postby GoldHammish on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:03 pm

My favorites:
Artest looks like prime Bird

I feel a 2-0 run by the Mavs coming up

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
GoldHammish

Postby Scnottaken on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:07 pm

I saw the little yellow ball highlighted next to the words DOOMSDAY, and my face lit up.
Scnottaken

Postby trodgers on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:07 pm

1. I saw a game in Dallas once. Their fans were complete scumbags. Chanted "rapist" for about an hour straight.

2. I'm stealing the hell out of that vomiting .gif
twitter.com/lakersballtweet lakersball.com
trodgers
Site Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion