Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Re: Doomsday: Please put fan reaction of other teams in here

Postby Nashty Gal on Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:37 am

Hahaha that was delicious!

The Black Mamba and the White Swan
Kobe on talk with Pau about being more aggressive, "it's against his nature, he's always very nice, very white swan, I need him to be black swan"

http://www.thesexysaxman.com
Nashty Gal

Postby KB24 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:06 am

"in Brooklyn we will finally have a building to call our own"

Get this stooge out of the game thread plz.

Laker fan trolling the Nets board :man10: :man10: :man10:

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby trodgers on Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:23 am

Lqv2015 wrote:
LOL. Kobe just made Sportscenter #1

and my friends are going berserk. i honestly believe if Kobe explicit photos got leaked out one day, they’d download them instantly.

:man13:

That was my fave.
blog.travisjrodgers.com
Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby scissors on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:40 am

Legendary wrote:
Bald NBA Refs
I honestly think all bald NBA refs are terrible. Joey Crawford set the precedent.

Thats racist

That's baldist!

Poor Joey Crawford. He is hated everywhere. LOL.
scissors

Postby GoldenKnight on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:40 pm

Oh my, oh my...I CANNOT WAIT for the trash talk turning into breaking furniture :man10:

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
GoldenKnight

Postby scissors on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:41 pm

I don't know if there will even be any doom. Do the Bobcats even have a forum following?
scissors

Postby Enforcer on Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:54 pm

here's the best I could dig up

Enforcer

Postby 432J on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:19 pm

pretty sure the bobcats have no fanbase whatsoever
432J

Postby dj vitus on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:05 pm

Most Embarrassing Night to be a Bobcats Fan is Tonight...

Unbelievable... Sitting here listening to our home arena chant "M-V-P" like a capacity crowd in Staples with us down. I am ashamed. This literally made me just drop my head.

Also, I realize more and more how justified I am in HATING Kobe. I HATE THAT [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] WITH A PASSION. [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] manipulative, crybaby, fake-tough acting [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

I also hate the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] refs.

I also hope someone punches that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] wearing the yellow shirt opposite the Lakers bench that kept standing up and showing his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] crying for calls throughout the game. Someone punch the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in the face please. Thank you.
"Why are they blocking out all the good stuff? They let Sarah Jessica Parker's face on TV and she looks like a foot!!"
dj vitus

Postby Daloyalfan18 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:07 pm

It really felt like a Laker home game tonight, any bobcat chants would be drowned out by "Let's Go Lakers" the crowd got energized when the Lakers made their big comeback. :jam2: to all the Carolina Laker fans!
Daloyalfan18

Postby dj vitus on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:12 pm

Merged the two Charlotte Fans Suck threads

Once I heard those MVP chants through the TV and saw the gargantuan LA crowd ejaculating all over the arena clapping and jumping and holding up yellow jerseys.. I seriously felt a level of hopelessness and embarrassment so severe it almost physically hurt.

me and my dad were verbally raped by fairweather/trash laker fans.

seeing all that yellow made me just sad
"Why are they blocking out all the good stuff? They let Sarah Jessica Parker's face on TV and she looks like a foot!!"
dj vitus

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Any Bobcats doom ( :man10: :man10: ) you find will more likely than not be fake.
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby Weezy on Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:53 pm

I'm rewatching the game now to evaluate it outside of the heat of the moment, and any bobcats fans complaining about the refs have a legit gripe. :man10: We got always with tons of fouls, got a lot of calls ourselves, got away with an Earl Clark offensive interference on a Meeks miss, they are justified in being pissed.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby Barnstable on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:08 pm

Daloyalfan18 wrote:It really felt like a Laker home game tonight, any bobcat chants would be drowned out by "Let's Go Lakers" the crowd got energized when the Lakers made their big comeback. :jam2: to all the Carolina Laker fans!

Happy to see the Lakers Band Wagon fan talk being proven wrong recently. We're doing about as badly as we ever have in most of these fans lifetimes, but they're still coming out in force to these games reping the Purple and Gold :jam2:
"league getting mitch-slapped"
Barnstable
CL Global Moderator

Postby Lqv2015 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:34 pm

I'm sorry but how did Sessions not get a call on that attempt? They may have a legitimate beef here.
LAKERS-4-LIFE
Lqv2015

Postby JoelMyersScrotalSack on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:31 am

And the weird part was Kobe+Stu complaining about Kobe on the other end. Kobe has been hit a lot worse than that in the past and no fouled was called, that really wasn't a big deal.
JoelMyersScrotalSack

Postby scissors on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:34 am

Hey what's going on here. Lol.
scissors

Postby therealdeal on Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:01 am

Kobe not getting a call was the makeup for them getting missing the call on the other end.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby karacha on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:56 am

Pretty much. They did a horrible job on both ends.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby Lqv2015 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:26 pm

JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:And the weird part was Kobe+Stu complaining about Kobe on the other end. Kobe has been hit a lot worse than that in the past and no fouled was called, that really wasn't a big deal.

Yeah Kobe I expect but Stu? He must've blinked 3x on the Sessions layup. Cause Dwight almost murdered him there. Refs probably "letting" them play.
LAKERS-4-LIFE
Lqv2015

Postby scissors on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:29 pm

No Phoenix doom? Or do we simply not care for doom from Phoenix fans?
scissors

Postby CarolinaLakerFan on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Barnstable wrote:
Daloyalfan18 wrote:It really felt like a Laker home game tonight, any bobcat chants would be drowned out by "Let's Go Lakers" the crowd got energized when the Lakers made their big comeback. :jam2: to all the Carolina Laker fans!

Happy to see the Lakers Band Wagon fan talk being proven wrong recently. We're doing about as badly as we ever have in most of these fans lifetimes, but they're still coming out in force to these games reping the Purple and Gold :jam2:

:bow: I get to see my Lakers twice a year. In Charlotte and in Atlanta. You guys have no clue how strong LakerNation is in the Carolinas.
Magic Johnson: The most complete player in NBA history!
CarolinaLakerFan

Postby Phat$haq on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:04 pm

dj vitus wrote:
Most Embarrassing Night to be a Bobcats Fan is Tonight...

Unbelievable... Sitting here listening to our home arena chant "M-V-P" like a capacity crowd in Staples with us down. I am ashamed. This literally made me just drop my head.

Also, I realize more and more how justified I am in HATING Kobe. I HATE THAT [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] WITH A PASSION. [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] manipulative, crybaby, fake-tough acting [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

I also hate the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] refs.

I also hope someone punches that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] wearing the yellow shirt opposite the Lakers bench that kept standing up and showing his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] crying for calls throughout the game. Someone punch the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in the face please. Thank you.

How about changing [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] with [bleep]. The above is a pain to read and only punishes the reader not the poster.
Basketball is my religion. Staples Center is my temple. Kobe Bryant is my leader. Laker fans are my brothers.
Phat$haq

Postby Legendary on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:06 am

With it being such an emotional week for Laker Nation, I was hesitant to post any DOOM. But the Celtic fans remained respectful of Dr. Buss:

Pre-Game:

This game has bad news written all over it.

For starters, the lakers will be extremely emotional after the death of their beloved owner. They’re going to have some sort of tribute for him and a moment of silence before the game. What better way to honor Dr. Buss’ memory than by beating the hated Celtics? Add to that the fact the Celtics are coming off back to back road games coupled with the blow out two weeks ago, and we’re in for a potentially embarrassing loss. We’re 7 point dogs right now. I really hope we win this game and stick it to them on their “emotional night”. Dr. Buss was a great man and I honor his memory, but he was a royal pain in the a** to our Celtics. I’m glad his son is in charge now! There’s no doubt he’ll run them into the ground. Go Celtics!

I'm worried about this game. As others have said many of the Lakers will want to win one for Dr Buss. Kobe will get his points we all know that. The keys will be Nash and Howard. If AB and Lee can shut down Nash (and I believe they can) and KG can get inside Howard’s already fragile and lethargic mind (Paint your face clown!) then we can win this. Plus our bench owns theirs. Their bench is probably the suckiest bench to ever suck a sucker.
GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!

Celtics Win At the end of the day, there’s still a basketball game to be played after all the emotion.
Unless Kobe goes for 40 I can’t see LA winning. They can’t guard anybody and at this point with his multiple injuries Dwight Howard is less valuable to a team on the court right now than KG

I am ok losing to the Nuggets......

Just don’t lose to the Lakers! If playing .500 ball is any indication, we should win this one.

Can’t shake the fear that Dwight Howard could go off like a bomb any game he wants to. Hope it isn’t tonight.

Road loss coming up—-and some VERY RESTLESS pro-rebuilding fans on this board tonite—-just a feeling!

The Buss man probably held out to die right before they played the Celtics!

I guess it is fitting in a way

I feel dirty saying this, but when it comes to death, I feel that I am obligated to give my condolences to the Laker Nation, and especially to his family.

no shame in that..the guy was a pioneer for the NBA… honestly it wasn’t for him.. we wouldn’t have had the great Lakers Celtics rivalry some of us had the pleasure of watching in the 80’s and arguably the greatest rivalry in all of sports..

RIP Jerry Buss
I want to give my condolences to the laker nation too because it’s always depressing and it hurts when we all lose someone who meant the world to us.

Gametime:

Bad ...This is gonna get bad … Fast.

*sigh*
If the first quarter is an idication how the rest of the game to go…….I’ll just leave it like that.

might have to resort to hack a howard

If DA cannot get us a center, this is what you will see for balance of season

Hope the C's can withstand Dwight in the first half. Must find a way to cool him off.

I always expect the free throw discrepency to be negative when we play the Evil ones, but to make up for that we need to play good D and rebound.

That has not happened and if not for Il Capitano we would be getting smoked like a party joint.

Soooooooo do I stay up or go to sleep??

hmmmmm

Brandon Bass should write a rap song ...

About how much he SUCKS

...an emphatic dunk on howard would be nice to spark the team..

Free throws and rebounds killing us. Rebound I can accept, but FT??? Come on refs. Do your jobs! lol

They are lol Helping the Lakers is in their job description

Whatever. Even if the Lakers wins tonight, there’s no freakin’ way they’ll make the playoffs.

eh, we suck.

Well, You all have a good night.

If we lose: Refs
If we win: Lakers suck really bad
My philosophy. Feel free to use it

pick and roll
Nash and Howard is the killer play

Good thing we aren't making any trades This team is clearly clicking

Green should be in right now. Kobe is actually owning CLee leading to help D, leading to open players.

Let's give this one for the old dead guy...They’re not gonna make the playoffs anyway.

Bradley not having a very good night

He’s having a hard time guarding Nash tonight and poor Lee he’s doing his best defense on Kobe and he’s still making his shots.

We look really bad right now ugh.

Celtics hate winning

When the C's decide to play defense let me know.

What is sad is that we could beat these guys…if only the defense was there and if stern would allow the refs to just let them play.

Sighs. I hate losing to the Lakers. I need a beer.

What's the opposite of rebounding?

Emitting an aura that repels the ball? Do they teach that to our guys in camp?

Refs is least of problem
No O and no D tonight. We’re getting EXPOSED by the freaking Lakers.

Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping

this game was decided before it even started
Buss dies, lakers first game since his death, home game for the lakers…no way the league allows boston to win. Anyone who thought you were going to see a legit game, called down the middle, may the best team win style is a fool. It is what it is. We all support a very sketchy sport that has an agenda and foul play running rampant through it every year….and we keep watching and supporting it…me included…they got us

...Lakers were playing a game after Dr Buss’ passing. So you know they were psyched to play tonite. Celtics should’ve expected that and played harder.

Celtics were not mailing it in. But they weren’t playing harder than they should have.

I hope we don't start a losing streak

Worst Loss of the Season.
This game was so frustrating to watch.

I dont remember this game
it didnt happen.

Score at least 100. So there would be no free tacos. That would be adding insult to injury.

After their win tonight they will get their hopes back of making the playoffs and making a run at a championship…dammit I’m scared! I don’t even know if I’m being sarcastic or not?!

Gawd I miss the dysfunctional Lakers right now!
Legendary

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:21 am

CELTICS DOOM! :man13: :man13: :man13:

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
GoldenKnight

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion