Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Re: Doomsday: Please put fan reaction of other teams in here

Postby karacha on Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:56 am

Pretty much. They did a horrible job on both ends.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby Lqv2015 on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:26 pm

JoelMyersScrotalSack wrote:And the weird part was Kobe+Stu complaining about Kobe on the other end. Kobe has been hit a lot worse than that in the past and no fouled was called, that really wasn't a big deal.

Yeah Kobe I expect but Stu? He must've blinked 3x on the Sessions layup. Cause Dwight almost murdered him there. Refs probably "letting" them play.
LAKERS-4-LIFE
Lqv2015

Postby scissors on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:29 pm

No Phoenix doom? Or do we simply not care for doom from Phoenix fans?
scissors

Postby CarolinaLakerFan on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Barnstable wrote:
Daloyalfan18 wrote:It really felt like a Laker home game tonight, any bobcat chants would be drowned out by "Let's Go Lakers" the crowd got energized when the Lakers made their big comeback. :jam2: to all the Carolina Laker fans!

Happy to see the Lakers Band Wagon fan talk being proven wrong recently. We're doing about as badly as we ever have in most of these fans lifetimes, but they're still coming out in force to these games reping the Purple and Gold :jam2:

:bow: I get to see my Lakers twice a year. In Charlotte and in Atlanta. You guys have no clue how strong LakerNation is in the Carolinas.
Magic Johnson: The most complete player in NBA history!
CarolinaLakerFan

Postby Phat$haq on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:04 pm

dj vitus wrote:
Most Embarrassing Night to be a Bobcats Fan is Tonight...

Unbelievable... Sitting here listening to our home arena chant "M-V-P" like a capacity crowd in Staples with us down. I am ashamed. This literally made me just drop my head.

Also, I realize more and more how justified I am in HATING Kobe. I HATE THAT [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] WITH A PASSION. [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] manipulative, crybaby, fake-tough acting [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.].

I also hate the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] refs.

I also hope someone punches that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] wearing the yellow shirt opposite the Lakers bench that kept standing up and showing his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] crying for calls throughout the game. Someone punch the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in the face please. Thank you.

How about changing [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] with [bleep]. The above is a pain to read and only punishes the reader not the poster.
Basketball is my religion. Staples Center is my temple. Kobe Bryant is my leader. Laker fans are my brothers.
Phat$haq

Postby Legendary on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:06 am

With it being such an emotional week for Laker Nation, I was hesitant to post any DOOM. But the Celtic fans remained respectful of Dr. Buss:

Pre-Game:

This game has bad news written all over it.

For starters, the lakers will be extremely emotional after the death of their beloved owner. They’re going to have some sort of tribute for him and a moment of silence before the game. What better way to honor Dr. Buss’ memory than by beating the hated Celtics? Add to that the fact the Celtics are coming off back to back road games coupled with the blow out two weeks ago, and we’re in for a potentially embarrassing loss. We’re 7 point dogs right now. I really hope we win this game and stick it to them on their “emotional night”. Dr. Buss was a great man and I honor his memory, but he was a royal pain in the a** to our Celtics. I’m glad his son is in charge now! There’s no doubt he’ll run them into the ground. Go Celtics!

I'm worried about this game. As others have said many of the Lakers will want to win one for Dr Buss. Kobe will get his points we all know that. The keys will be Nash and Howard. If AB and Lee can shut down Nash (and I believe they can) and KG can get inside Howard’s already fragile and lethargic mind (Paint your face clown!) then we can win this. Plus our bench owns theirs. Their bench is probably the suckiest bench to ever suck a sucker.
GO CELTICS!!!!!!!!

Celtics Win At the end of the day, there’s still a basketball game to be played after all the emotion.
Unless Kobe goes for 40 I can’t see LA winning. They can’t guard anybody and at this point with his multiple injuries Dwight Howard is less valuable to a team on the court right now than KG

I am ok losing to the Nuggets......

Just don’t lose to the Lakers! If playing .500 ball is any indication, we should win this one.

Can’t shake the fear that Dwight Howard could go off like a bomb any game he wants to. Hope it isn’t tonight.

Road loss coming up—-and some VERY RESTLESS pro-rebuilding fans on this board tonite—-just a feeling!

The Buss man probably held out to die right before they played the Celtics!

I guess it is fitting in a way

I feel dirty saying this, but when it comes to death, I feel that I am obligated to give my condolences to the Laker Nation, and especially to his family.

no shame in that..the guy was a pioneer for the NBA… honestly it wasn’t for him.. we wouldn’t have had the great Lakers Celtics rivalry some of us had the pleasure of watching in the 80’s and arguably the greatest rivalry in all of sports..

RIP Jerry Buss
I want to give my condolences to the laker nation too because it’s always depressing and it hurts when we all lose someone who meant the world to us.

Gametime:

Bad ...This is gonna get bad … Fast.

*sigh*
If the first quarter is an idication how the rest of the game to go…….I’ll just leave it like that.

might have to resort to hack a howard

If DA cannot get us a center, this is what you will see for balance of season

Hope the C's can withstand Dwight in the first half. Must find a way to cool him off.

I always expect the free throw discrepency to be negative when we play the Evil ones, but to make up for that we need to play good D and rebound.

That has not happened and if not for Il Capitano we would be getting smoked like a party joint.

Soooooooo do I stay up or go to sleep??

hmmmmm

Brandon Bass should write a rap song ...

About how much he SUCKS

...an emphatic dunk on howard would be nice to spark the team..

Free throws and rebounds killing us. Rebound I can accept, but FT??? Come on refs. Do your jobs! lol

They are lol Helping the Lakers is in their job description

Whatever. Even if the Lakers wins tonight, there’s no freakin’ way they’ll make the playoffs.

eh, we suck.

Well, You all have a good night.

If we lose: Refs
If we win: Lakers suck really bad
My philosophy. Feel free to use it

pick and roll
Nash and Howard is the killer play

Good thing we aren't making any trades This team is clearly clicking

Green should be in right now. Kobe is actually owning CLee leading to help D, leading to open players.

Let's give this one for the old dead guy...They’re not gonna make the playoffs anyway.

Bradley not having a very good night

He’s having a hard time guarding Nash tonight and poor Lee he’s doing his best defense on Kobe and he’s still making his shots.

We look really bad right now ugh.

Celtics hate winning

When the C's decide to play defense let me know.

What is sad is that we could beat these guys…if only the defense was there and if stern would allow the refs to just let them play.

Sighs. I hate losing to the Lakers. I need a beer.

What's the opposite of rebounding?

Emitting an aura that repels the ball? Do they teach that to our guys in camp?

Refs is least of problem
No O and no D tonight. We’re getting EXPOSED by the freaking Lakers.

Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping

this game was decided before it even started
Buss dies, lakers first game since his death, home game for the lakers…no way the league allows boston to win. Anyone who thought you were going to see a legit game, called down the middle, may the best team win style is a fool. It is what it is. We all support a very sketchy sport that has an agenda and foul play running rampant through it every year….and we keep watching and supporting it…me included…they got us

...Lakers were playing a game after Dr Buss’ passing. So you know they were psyched to play tonite. Celtics should’ve expected that and played harder.

Celtics were not mailing it in. But they weren’t playing harder than they should have.

I hope we don't start a losing streak

Worst Loss of the Season.
This game was so frustrating to watch.

I dont remember this game
it didnt happen.

Score at least 100. So there would be no free tacos. That would be adding insult to injury.

After their win tonight they will get their hopes back of making the playoffs and making a run at a championship…dammit I’m scared! I don’t even know if I’m being sarcastic or not?!

Gawd I miss the dysfunctional Lakers right now!
Legendary

Postby GoldenKnight on Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:21 am

CELTICS DOOM! :man13: :man13: :man13:

CHECK OUT MY DESIGNS ON FB/INSTAGRAM/TWITTER: @GoldenKnightGFX
GoldenKnight

Postby Battle Tested20 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:12 am

Thanks you for feeding us Legendary, but I want MORE :man9:
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby Lqv2015 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:55 am

That was truly great DOOMS. We all needed that tonight. :man10: :jam2:
LAKERS-4-LIFE
Lqv2015

Postby trodgers on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:32 am

This could become a sig...

Its like Dr. Buss is guarding the Celtic rim this second half. Nothings dropping

:man6:
twitter.com/lakersballtweet lakersball.com
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby 432J on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:42 am

i'm absolutely shocked that the celtics fans were actually keeping it classy when it came to dr. buss

:man4:
432J

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:02 am

that was a little tasty way to start my day
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby Chopper on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:11 am

I'm shocked too. Could Celtic fans have a little more class than the Spursboard folk? :man4:
Chopper

Postby KB24 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:03 am

There are a few pioneers in this game...even if you hate them you have to give credit where credit is due.

Its less Celtics fan being classy than Buss being too important for the game. Thats exactly also why I want people here to give LeBron some damn credit. In 20 years you will look like a fool if you think he isn't all that great. Do I LIKE him? no, I hate him, his crying after not getting touched at all, his crab dribbles, his ugly shot that looks like it might break the back board...but you can't mess with what he is putting up every night and I literally mean every single night. Now sure the last time LeBron was "off".

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:28 am

^How the hell you turn our Doomsday into Leborn jocking? :man3:
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby lakerfan2 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 am

Chopper wrote:I'm shocked too. Could Celtic fans have a little more class than the Spursboard folk? :man4:

Just don't go to Utah. Worst fans in the league.
#OURHOUSE
lakerfan2

Postby abeer3 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:37 am

i guess i missed all the laker referee favoritism last night? looked to me like the celtics shot impossibly well from the perimeter in the first half in order not to be run out of the building by a team that just outclassed them.
abeer3

Postby Phat$haq on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:41 am

KB24 wrote:There are a few pioneers in this game...even if you hate them you have to give credit where credit is due.

Its less Celtics fan being classy than Buss being too important for the game. Thats exactly also why I want people here to give LeBron some damn credit. In 20 years you will look like a fool if you think he isn't all that great. Do I LIKE him? no, I hate him, his crying after not getting touched at all, his crab dribbles, his ugly shot that looks like it might break the back board...but you can't mess with what he is putting up every night and I literally mean every single night. Now sure the last time LeBron was "off".

Get a room!!! :man1:
Basketball is my religion. Staples Center is my temple. Kobe Bryant is my leader. Laker fans are my brothers.
Phat$haq

Postby Juronimo on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:57 am

puffyusaf#2 wrote:^How the hell you turn our Doomsday into Leborn jocking? :man3:

Seriously, what does Lebron have to do with us beating the breaks off the evil empire? I'm going to enjoy this at least until the next game.

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby Chillbongo on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:07 pm

Battle Tested20 wrote:Thanks you for feeding us Legendary, but I want MORE :man9:
Chillbongo

Postby TrillyandTruly on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:18 pm

Chillbon[quote][/quote]go wrote:
Battle Tested20 wrote:Thanks you for feeding us Legendary, but I want MORE :man9:

You ask, you got it. I know this is a little late, but I'll add some more doom on top of Legendary's doom since it's always satisfying beating the Celtics. Again, I didn't have a lot of time earlier as I had work, but behold...

Howard is bullying us inside..this son of a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] would decideto ball today.

I know, right? This fuggin guy I tells ya.

"Dwight has no post moves" -people who analyze basketball at a Skip Bayless level.

Personally, I think Dwight Howard commits fouls on every play. But that's just me.

Personally, I think Ron Artest fouls on every play. But that's just me.

Bass being a dumBass

:man13:

Bass just tried to heave it down court! He caught himself, but we all saw it. It's like the guy who runs the wrong way in football.

This damn national tv game after playing last night might be an explosion to some of the trade value of our players.

Lmfao. And I stayed up until 4 am for this ****?

Celtics held the Lakers to 36 points in the 1st quarter. Good Job.

**** DWHINE decides to play tonight for the first mother **** time all year.

Plays like that is why I questions Green's brain. You step back J against Jamison. Makes sense. He such an elite defender.

No way the refs let the Lakers lose to Boston the first game after Buss died. There's just no way.

Wierd. It looks like they are playing like azz to me.

No excuses. We are just getting outplayed. Has nothing to do with the loss of buss.

Pathetic. Over passing. Missing layups. Free Throws. Playing no D.

Guy in crowd: KEVIN! KEVIN! HEY KEVIN! KEVIN!

KG: What do you want!?

Guy in crowd: .....hi!

KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I'm still LMAO

Pathetic half. They are dreaming if they think they are winning never driving to the hoop the whole entire game. Unimpressive.

This is just bad basketball. We are some contested Pierce 3's away from being down 20.

Well, the good side of this is I get to go to bed early. **** this

Anyone still confused about Rondo's injury slamming this team's window shut?

brandon bass is so ******* bad... he thinks he's MJ or something

Pretty much how they see the court.

Bass, Green and Terry on defense = EPIC FAIL.

It's like watching the three stooges give a lecture on defensive rotations.

Bass has some of the worst rebounding instincts for a big man I've ever seen.

I actually saw him duck his head when an offensive rebound was coming to him tonight and letting the ball go over him.

One time the ball was coming to him and he moved his head out of the way so the ball wouldn't hit him during this game

This forum has been really glitchy today. Anyways, is it me or does Jodie Meeks look like a monkey?

Bench everyone. Garnett looks finished

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd bed time

This team is such garbage on the road. Huge difference in playing style than playing at home.

Steal the ball, and dunk that sh*t. Don't give 'em free Tacos!

My new theory is that celtics were in on it, and as a result will be dining on tacos
My entourage is in camouflage; remove your mask, let down your visage...
TrillyandTruly

Postby trodgers on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Keep out of the paint!
twitter.com/lakersballtweet lakersball.com
trodgers
Site Manager

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:45 pm

puffyusaf#2 wrote:^How the hell you turn our Doomsday into Leborn jocking? :man3:

That shiz was random as heck :man10:
Jazzygirl205

Postby Chillbongo on Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:54 pm

TrillyandTruly wrote:
**** DWHINE decides to play tonight for the first mother **** time all year.

i LOL'd
Chillbongo

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:15 pm

Ahh so nice. Thanks T and T for a second helping of the amazadoom :bow:
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion