Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Re: Doomsday: Please put fan reaction of other teams in here

Postby Legendary on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:01 pm

Not much in the way of "quality" DOOM for this game, but the few remaining Kings fans did have some input.

Oh, and thanks to TrillyandTruly for providing DOOM for the last game. I hope you keep contributing to this thread. The more, the better.

Pre-Game:

I'm starting this a little early but what the heck...with the injury to Kobe Bryant, this game just became a lot more interesting and relevant and winnable.

The Lakers without Kobe Bryant made not have what it takes to get into the playoffs, especially if Utah and Denver can get their stuff together. It was a difficult task with Kobe. If his ankle is as bad as reported, this could be a defining moment for the Laker franchise. Can all those pieces still form a winning picture without Bryant in the middle of it?

I remain somewhat skeptical about the injury, for the simple reason this is the Brave Little Soldier we're talking about.

There have been traditions here over the years before Kings-Laker games. One of them is to "chant" BEAT LA in a dedicated fandom thread. The other is for me to post a very traditional comment. I'll start the fandom thread in a moment. In the meantime, here's my comment:

DIE LAKER SCUM!!!

It won't be the last time. It isn't the Jameson talking, but I've got a good feeling that this isn't the last time that the SACRAMENTO Kings beat down the Lakers.

Final prediction: Kings 118 Lakers 97....Why? Not because I'm optimistic.....But because.....
LUCK THE FAKERS!!!

Cousins is still faking his injury and won't be playing.

According to Jason Ross on Twitter, Gavin Maloof is at the Staples Center for the Kings vs. Lakers game tonight.

Is he wearing a Lakers jersey, or a Sonics jersey?

Hot Mess being the first commercial during the first commercial break has been a good sign, i think we’ve won each time

Gametime:

Looks like Stern has sent the memo to the refs. The L%$^s must make the playoffs.

Lakers are without Pau and Kobe. Kings have this game to lose.

Did Howard really hit two consecutive free throws.

Love how we play without Cousins.

losing to a less than threatening Laker team who are missing both Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol?

The defense is so bad. STOP HELPING. Funnel guys into the lane. It's better than leaving shooter after shooter wide open. Look at who you are playing! If Nash and Blake and Jamison can get to the basket god bless them. I'll take my chances there. But don't leave them wide open on the perimeter

Dude, stop f***ing letting the Lakers score 3 seconds after a made basket.
That's happened 4 times in the 2nd quarter.

I'm late to the party, so no DMC, what's the story? “hurt leg” again?

he injured his talent, ruptured his skill

having Cousins would have been useful

Would've fouled out by now

just saying nobody can stop Howard

Kings getting a lot of their shots blocked

i can't believe we are going to get blown out by this sorry *** Laker team minus Gasol/Bryant

We might want to guard Jamison on the 3pt line. Just maybe

Damn Lakers are on tonight.

Jamison shoots 3's. He's been doing it for 10 years. Don't leave him. Is it that hard?

Now Thompson fouls Howard.
Thompson, I'm sick of you not being great.

Does it look like I give a s*** about whether or not Pau will play?

"Oh boy"....drink

well we F'd that up

Jamison, man!

kind of the day for Jameson, I guess

Metta World Korea with the 2

Blake has 6 assists in 6 minutes!

Maybe we just play the Lakers better when their superstars are playing

Well, I hate to admit it, but Cole looks like junk tonight.

Did Bill Walton just attribute the lakers' success to Chick Hearn? I mean, I know Chick was the greatest but, really?

of course we play the Lakers on the night where Howard makes freethrows

I don't like Dwight hittin' FTs

The fan's reactions is pissing me off.

I just can't wait until Kobe retires. I would love to see what La La land turns into.

Would Nash play better defense with a cain? I think so

This would be like playing the best basketball player at your school one on one. Except he is playing on one leg and with one arm

Well...time to put in the white boys. Jimmer and Aldrich so we can pull another miracle comeback like they did against the Bucks

Our overall dumbness rearing its ugly head.
JT fast break and no one wants to guard Blake.

We literally don't have an offense.

cant believe we lost to this joke of a Laker roster

Well its one of those days.jeez..At least I get to watch the Walking Dead later

Jamison for 3.
It's over.

this game is slipping away

not slipping away, its over

eeeh bleh
dammit

well, God bless you guys for always being nice and having me on your blog, I will pray that Sacramento not lose the Kings but we’ll see what happens, good night, don’t jump off a cliff or anything

screw this, I hate the Lakers :(

I gotta get outta here later internet!
Legendary

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:04 pm

King's doom is always nice to have...........
:bow:
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby LTLakerFan on Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:34 pm

"I'm starting this a little early but what the heck...with the injury to Kobe Bryant, this game just became a lot more interesting and relevant and winnable.

[b]The Lakers without Kobe Bryant made not have what it takes to get into the playoffs, especially if Utah and Denver can get their stuff together. It was a difficult task with Kobe. If his ankle is as bad as reported, this could be a defining moment for the Laker franchise. Can all those pieces still form a winning picture without Bryant in the middle of it?

I remain somewhat skeptical about the injury, for the simple reason this is the Brave Little Soldier we're talking about.

There have been traditions here over the years before Kings-Laker games. One of them is to "chant" BEAT LA in a dedicated fandom thread. The other is for me to post a very traditional comment. I'll start the fandom thread in a moment. In the meantime, here's my comment:

DIE LAKER SCUM!!!"

This guy clearly has never read the Kobe chronicles as written by our own "Let's Go" and "1 year" :man10:
LTLakerFan

Postby KB24 on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:36 am

Well...time to put in the white boys.

lol

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
KB24
Site Admin

Postby Phat$haq on Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:40 am

Metta World Korea? :man3: .... :man10:
Basketball is my religion. Staples Center is my temple. Kobe Bryant is my leader. Laker fans are my brothers.
Phat$haq

Postby 432J on Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:36 am

i feel for kings fans since they're more than likely losing their team but some kings doom is always nice

According to Jason Ross on Twitter, Gavin Maloof is at the Staples Center for the Kings vs. Lakers game tonight.

Is he wearing a Lakers jersey, or a Sonics jersey?

:man10: :man10: :man10:
432J

Postby SK8 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Some Heat doom??? :man1: :man13:
The second place means you're the first loser
ex Uncle Drew
SK8

Postby Legendary on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Heat DOOM...in honor of the Lakers' 33 game win streak remaining intact.

Can we expect,finally, a big game from Bosh, or he will be invisible factor in this game again?!

Whatever Bosh did to your ol lady, I would like to apologize on his behalf.

Sorry bro.

I can't believe how bad Wade is playing. 9pts dude? Seriously? When your'e getting out scored by Jimmy Butler then that's a huge problem...

Why the hell the Heat don't get any damn foul calls

This is pathetic.

Game over.

You can't be serious.

Heat are simply getting flat out out-worked out there tonight... Chicago deserves this win.

bulls playing without noah and are we cant even take advantage lol

Seriously what is Wade doing?
Big Loser of the game so far: WADE
He looks like someone that doesn't care. Fading away, not playing D. I mean if I can point to one player that is dragging a team down, it would be him.

Wade's defense on Deng is awful.
We put Lebron on Heinrich.
This is pathetic.

Wade is a**.
Get him off DENG wtf.
Put Lebron on Deng.

Wade and James yelling like they want to win the game.

How about you **** play harder.

I can see losing to a bulls squad with Rose and Noah,but to be losing to these "Role-Players"....

INB4 Wade misses the free throw and leaves Deng open again.

Deng killed Wade AGAIN

What the **** is this

Bosh can't even shoot free throws anymore.

Turn out the lights.
Goodnight.

Wade is pissing me the hell off.
Put in the Miami Cavs lineup and let Lebron do things.

This may hurt.

How can we not stop this Bulls team?

any team that makes the extra pass hurts us. this is no secret. just wait till we face the spurs

Why is Rio not in the game?
What exactly has Ray Allens corpse done out there

Don't lose to these ****. ****.

**** me

Beautiful

Deng does a pumpfake

Wade falls for it

**** it

Deng has owned Wade.

F*** this.

I wish the Heat had Thibs as their coach. Geez,that dude coaches circles around Spo every time they meet.

I rather put Wade on a damn Center than let him go against a wing player or a point guard...my god he sucks on D.

This game is going two ways:
1) Bulls keep making big shots and we fold.
2) Lebron goes **** ham and we come back and get troll faces going.

So much for going ham.
Missing FTs
Not happening.

it's not a flagrant to me but damn LeBron has been hit a lot today

The Bulls have been going at James head all night.

SpoBot is proving to everyone that he doesn't adjust right now. If you can't see a coach being outcoach then your are biased. Deng is owning Wade and owning him every single time down and we have yet to do anything.
We may lose and we have a team that will win but we are very lucky we don't need coaching to win us games.

They should feel like ****...all they needed to play was the Bulls and the Spurs and they seal it.
This is a Bulls team like Noah and Rose and they blow it.

Well, Lebron decided that he doesnt care about winning this game.
I kind of like it - man the **** up and pound them.

LeBron lost his composure. Game Over guys

now Lebron losing his got damn mind....ugh
Just take them out, they freaking suck.

The Bulls are in Lebron's head.These scrubs got the Heat right where they want them.

They are not even scrubs at this point...they own the Heat since Rose been out.

Jeesh this is sad.

Was fun while it lasted guys.

we are winning this **** game

Loose ball foul on Battier?

These refs got big money on the Bulls.

Bosh is such a big time b****.

Bosh. You have officially retain your soft title

Are Bulls really cheering like they've won a championship?

Bosh... a guard manhandled you... smh.

BOSH IS A F***ING BIG B****! WOW! WOW! WOW!

You know you're soft when Heinrich outmuscles the ball out of your hands and throws you on the court in the process... my god Bosh, get a grip.

This is pathetic.

I never seen a team that gets away with so much physical contact and just straight up mugging and then the Heat just fold.

Let the Bulls have their championship victory... Once the playoffs roll around they'll know what's up.

The bulls are the most annoying team in all the league....so are their fans....

Expecting the confetti to start raining!

Really have to respect that 33 win Lakers team.

The league was worse then.

Not over yet folks.

It's Over

If we lose this game, i hope this angers the heat so when they get to the playoffs, they just rape teams and literally destroys them!!!!

I can see ESPN headlines now "Can Bulls defeat HEAT in playoffs?"

Thank you Wade and Bosh (Spo is immune due to being too stupid)

Good game gents. I really thought we would get the streak....

Lebron lmao

That LeBron turn over killed too

Man....if Rose can grow a pair and return....Chicago would give Miami hell...

time to start resting guys and get ready for another ring

I would have rather lost to the Bobcats

Never underestimate the heart of REGULAR SEASON CHAMPS

next 9 games are meaningless

I'm not going to lie,this one hurt.To get so close to such an historic feat,and lose it all to a bunch of glorified role players...
The "Streak" was the only thing that kept me interested in the remainder of this regular season.Oh well,bring on the playoffs.

I really despise how hard this Chicago team always tries against us. No Noah no problem...but we raped them last game when they had Noah? Idk man.

Bosh is the clear loser of the night, missing shots he should be making, bad defense, getting owned by Boozer, 4 rebounds in 35 minutes, followed by hall-of-shamer Ray Allen who also didn't do much of anything 28 minutes, dude only shows up every 5th, 6th game

Can Bosh try? He was raped by Boozer! BOOZER!

Wow man I'm pissed...

LeBron is PISSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEDDD

hes trying to contain it right now until the cameras are off of him

Bulls just won their championship. Yaaaay!

We' ve been owned by every decent to half-decent PF and/or C this year.

Now I have to listen to Wilbon's dumb a** talk about the Bulls. SMH. Better yet, I'll turn off the TV before this idiot comes on.

so how exactly do we lose to a Bulls team minus Noah and Rose?

Bosh and Wade stunk this joint up to the high heavens my goodness, especially Wade, got his a** torched

People acting the Heat lost the Championship...

Pissed as hell about the streak.

You don't just lose and get your a** spanked...literally spanked by a team without their 2 best players, getting thrown to the ground, getting out rebounded, getting out hustled, getting out coached and literally just playing like a**.

You come 6 games close...and you actually going against a playoff team, that has beat your a** with John Lucas a year ago and you get your a** spanked.
Legendary

Postby Finwë on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:28 pm

Nice :jam2:
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:10 pm

I love that when the Heat are winning it is how amazing Lebron is and how great he makes his teammates. As soon as they lose it is the coach, Wade, Bosh,that one ugly cheerleader or anyone else but Lebron.
I don't always bring down the hammer but when I do it is usually to a troll! Stay TROLL FREE my freinds!
puffyusaf#2
Clublakers Moderator

Postby venky on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:28 pm

puffyusaf#2 wrote:I love that when the Heat are winning it is how amazing Lebron is and how great he makes his teammates. As soon as they lose it is the coach, Wade, Bosh,that one ugly cheerleader or anyone else but Lebron.

This.

I enjoyed that doom.
venky

Postby Battle Tested20 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:10 am

puffyusaf#2 wrote:I love that when the Heat are winning it is how amazing Lebron is and how great he makes his teammates. As soon as they lose it is the coach, Wade, Bosh,that one ugly cheerleader or anyone else but Lebron.

You would think that we would do the same with Kobe, but we don't. Many of us are more than happy to put the blame on Kobe if its deserved. Maybe it's a generational thing??
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby Scnottaken on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:11 am

^what happens to a heat fan when a game isn't blatantly called in their favor.

^Because there was actually an eastern conference?
I want to hear "Beat LA" chants at a Clipper vs Laker game
Scnottaken

Postby Quik Z06 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:38 am

I like the one when they say the league was worse when the Lakers had their streak going. Do they realize their team plays in the Eastern Conference? They wouldn't have come close to 27 if they played out west. During the streak yes they beat some western conference teams but out of the 27 wins 8 wins was vs the west. Lol, it was like one month of straight eastern conference with just the Celtics, Indiana in there as really a threat (lol well besides Cleveland almost beating them)
Quik Z06

Postby therealdeal on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:57 am

Quik Z06 wrote:I like the one when they say the league was worse when the Lakers had their streak going. Do they realize their team plays in the Eastern Conference? They wouldn't have come close to 27 if they played out west. During the streak yes they beat some western conference teams but out of the 27 wins 8 wins was vs the west. Lol, it was like one month of straight eastern conference with just the Celtics, Indiana in there as really a threat (lol well besides Cleveland almost beating them)

Yeah it's easy to drum up the "well look at their record against Western Conference teams" argument, but if they were CONSISTENTLY battling Western Conference teams, that streak would have ended a while ago.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby Doc Brown on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:38 am

I forget what it was when I looked it up, but IIRC 14-15 games were against below .500 teams in the East/West. And some were multiple times vs. lottery teams.... played Philly 3x, Orlando 3x, Bobcats 2x.
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby lakerfan2 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:57 am

Scnottaken wrote:

^what happens to a heat fan when a game isn't blatantly called in their favor.

^Because there was actually an eastern conference?

you're talking about fans who don't even show up to their own home games.

they don't even deserve recognition.
#OURHOUSE
lakerfan2

Postby The Rock on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:04 am

Lol fans around the league complaining about Kobe getting away with a foul last night. How does it feel now the tables are turned?

Props to sidthekid871
The Rock
CL Twitter Team

Postby nameant on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:14 am

Love this one. The league is soooooo competitive and stacked right now.
nameant

Postby TIME on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:28 am

This has earned the Legendary 7 Smiley Award of the Night:

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
I'm lost in the fog of denial!
TIME
CL Global Moderator

Postby Chillbongo on Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:52 am

Of course. Because playing 3 games back-to back-to-back is easy. And the league today is totally not saturated.

It's not like there were only 17 teams then compared to 30 today. Which obviously means that the players are better today, because you know, there's more of them. Typical Heat fan that just started watching the NBA, INB4 GTFO
Chillbongo

Postby pound4pound1 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:51 pm

Chillbongo wrote:

Of course. Because playing 3 games back-to back-to-back is easy. And the league today is totally not saturated.

It's not like there were only 17 teams then compared to 30 today. Which obviously means that the players are better today, because you know, there's more of them. Typical Heat fan that just started watching the NBA, INB4 GTFO

yup...traveling in the morning AND playing that night too
Jerry Buss wrote:One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore
pound4pound1

Postby gcclaker on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:54 pm

pound4pound1 wrote:
Chillbongo wrote:

yup...traveling in the morning AND playing that night too

...not to mention hard fouls back then were mere "love taps" that a certain superstar is complaining about.
No siggie...
gcclaker
CL Global Moderator

Postby Juronimo on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:29 pm

pre-emptive wmc: another game i'm going to miss due to work schedule and dvr issues...

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby 432J on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:50 pm

:man10: :man10: :man10: :man10: :man10:
:bow:
432J

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion