Doomsday: Fan reaction of other teams in here!

Re: Doomsday: Please put fan reaction of other teams in here

Postby tigerjeterkobe on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Doc Brown wrote:Feed me the pathetic Spurs doom about a team that had to resort to Hack-A-Dwight to beat a team without their star player.

Bunch of jokes. GTFO of Staples and if we meet up in the playoffs we will beat your a** again.

"without their star player" AND their starting PG, back up C, and with Artest at about 70%"

Total BS that they went to hack crap, esp in the first half.

We can def beat them -- especially with Nash and if we get Hill at all.
tigerjeterkobe

Postby Juronimo on Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:34 pm

They couldn't take flight with the smite a Dwight, right

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby Finwë on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:13 pm

Friday night after Kobe's injury I didn't even feel like getting some GS doom, but I do want some Spurs doom now
Where Legendary at?
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Legendary on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:17 pm

Will have DOOM up shortly. Sorry.
Legendary

Postby MadMax on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:23 pm

:jam2:
MadMax

Postby Legendary on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Laker Nation, just having received a HUGE Loss with the Kobe injury...how did OUR TEAM respond against the "vaunted" Spurs?

Pre-Game:

I am more scared of the lakers without kobe than with him. Howard will probably have season high tonight.

...Blake will not beat Tony on speed, but he is very physical and TP right now is not wanting to get too much contact, would be my guess...

Wouldn't b the worst thing if the la la pu$$!3$ win. CIA poop

Wow, Spurs could almost knock the Lakers out of the playoff spot with a win tonight.
Hopefully they make it happen

We will bury them.

Lakers are a far better team without Kobe. The only time the Lakers are good with Kobe is when that idiot passes the ball because he involves his TEAMMATES. You can't have two seven footers on your team and suck. Well........you can but I refuse to believe a team with Dwight Howard & Pau Gasol completely sucks. Either way, Kobe's injury is a blessing in disguise.........or maybe out in the open to people not sucking Kobe's d***.

Ridiculous how transparent the NBA is about getting the Lakers in. I guess they really, really want those four losses on TV, even with no Kobe.

I hope the Spurs win tonight solely for the fact that this Laker team missing the playoffs would be the biggest disappointment in sports history.

A game we should win. But I just know one or two of those role players are going to go off.

Kobe will pull a Willis Reed!

No Nash or Bryant. Let's do this.

Gametime:

Dwight and Pau are beasting together right now - they will likely be a handful. No Nash, without Kobe, definitely hurts but the Spurs lost to a Lebron/Wade-less Heat team so you never know.

Duncan just got man-handled by Dwight Brick

Wow, Dwight just s*** all over Tim

Duncan getting owned by Dwight right there tbh. Come on fellas

Howard bullying Duncan.

This doesn't even look like the Spurs, the chemistry is gone.

The Lakers' role players are so awful.

Sadly we have as much depth as they do nowadays

we outclass these fools. its a matter of time until we separate

Parker looks bad tonight, tbh.

DEAR LORD, WE ARE ABOUT TO GET DESTROYED IF BONNER CHECKS IN

Wow, the Red Mamba at SF. You see something new every day with Pop.

Howard is abusing Timmy in every way possible

Meh, I'll take it. Seems like if the Spurs wake up, they'll blow this team out of the gym. They just need a little run.

How are we up one?

Lakers got less than 15 FTs in the quarter

I feel like I'm on xanax watching this feed. Are the Spurs looking really this sleepy and lacking in focus...

If the Lakers scout Green properly they don't clear path foul him, just have someone from the bench yell "you suck" and he'll blow the finish

the Lakers are [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] horrible, I don't even know how this game is as close as it is.

F Blake.

Blake owning Parker. rofl.

Blake >>> Kobe.

Blake eating Parker's lunch. smh

Steve Blake is out-performing Tony Parker. TP is not even half the player he was before that injury. Sucks.

the spurs will not make it past the second round if they continue playing like this

Gasol's constantly screams is one of the most annoying things in sports world.

this is embarrassing

Blake is faster than Tony?

we are just setting ourselves up for disappointment. this team was done many seasons ago. time to rebuild.

Seriously, f*** Blake, you f***ing pansy.

Spurs kinda suck, man. The offense has been nonexistent for about two months now.

Steve Blake should NEVER lead all scorers in ANY nba game at ANY point...

Steve Blake= Spurs killah??

Steve Blake is playing like Kobe, tbh..

believe in a team that's getting torched by steve blake? LOL

Sad uninspired performance tonight so far. Hopefully TP is coasting, he looks awful physically. Spurs should be up double digits on a team like this.

Parker is getting manhandled

S*** Tony!

If Parker is going to play like this, sit his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] down until the playoffs start. What's the point

The level of physicality the Lakers are getting away with is [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] UNREAL. Are you kidding me?

It's gone both ways. Quit whining.

Parker needs to sit the rest of the half and maybe the regular season finale. He looks older than Timmy did last year..

I don't know why Spurs fans are acting like being tied with the Lakers is a bad thing. They have two Hall-of-Fame bigs who are getting top priority now that Kobe's out. Sure, Blake's going off, but that's offset by Pau missing everything.

If you guys think the league is going to allow the Lakers to lose a close game tonight you're nuts.

Damn, this team looks pathetic. This team hasn't looked competent since early February and it's painful to watch.

The NBA wants the Lakers in the playoffs it's so damn obvious..

F*** the score. We have been playing poorly for 10 or so games. The playoffs are coming, we don't beat anyone like this.

...lakers just outhustling and playing the spurs physical, no easy catches no easy passes and their playing em with a lot of pressure, spurs cant make em pay because tp is not right...

I haven't really found the officiating to be that bad so far. Seems pretty even.
But just in case things take a turn for the worse for the Lakeshow...Joey Crawford is out there

SMH.

At what? The fact that Dwight is playing like the player he used to be, or at the fact that a player like Blake goes off pretty often against the Spurs? I imagine you're just hyperbolizing, though, so perhaps you're shaking your head at that.

Dwight so much better offensively than people give him credit for. He's really working an all time great defensive big right now.

Spurs shot like crap in the first half, and Blake went off like LeBron.

3 fouls. F*** the f***ing NBA.

Praying dog that TP is coasting.

Has Parker played worse?

He's making Blake look like a version of Nash who can actually spell the word defense.

hide yo kids, hide ya wife, they raping everybody out here

Get over the HCA. The 2nd seed is preferable at this point because of the competition in those brackets. Plus with the way the Spurs are playing, I would hate to have the #1 seed just to be embarrassed again.

Spurs need to double Dwight hard. He's beasting one on one and he's an awful passer.

2nd round is our ceiling. this is pathetic.

The Lakers are playing inspired D. I haven't seen Howard play this well all year...

Hack-a-Dwight!!!

Hack a crybaby time...

Pathetic. Popovich you look like a f***ing fool pulling this s***.

Spurs aren't coasting, they've gone total mediocrity

Well if it pisses off Laker fans, keep hacking!

Hahahahaha. Hack a Howard.

Surprised their announcers are whining. They are normally top notch.

I love Pop

This is kind of becoming overkill...The Lakers' offense has been garbage. Why use hacking?

Hahahahahaha Haaaack!

LOLOLOL HOWARD

Spurs can't beat the Lakers even without Kobe, without resorting to this gimmick s***. Popovich should be embarrassed.

needing to use hack-a-howard to win this game is ridiculous, tbh.

having to resort to this type of s*** is just a testament of how [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] the spurs have been playing

I
t is embarassing but this team has been horrendous for well over a month now and Pop has to try something that works.

Lakers announcers laughing at Splitters softness is pretty hilarious because it's so true

Lakers announcers clowning Splitter for trying to be "cute". He drove hard last time, got beat up and nothing was called lol

what a heartless, embarrassing, pathetic performance. Duncan deserves better than this.

You may have noticed the lakers are a strong defensive team with their backs to the wall and Kobe not playing.

Lakers fans say they dont like the hacking, but they do like when D12 hits a FT.
Gotta make up your minds, either its boring or not, decide.

Some guys here are acting as though the Lakers are a terrible team without Kobe Bryant. They are NOT. For god's sake look at their team members. A lot of us were on the forum earlier today talking about what a hard game this was going to be to win because they have a lot of talent that has had to take a back seat to Kobe for so long, and this is their chance to show that they don't have to do it any more, and they can win without him.

This defense is why Pop has to resort to hacking tbh..

This team is reminding me of 2011 all over again...

Spurs getting so worked over. LA with fantastic composure in a massive game. Props. Huge props.

Game over

Holy s***... I don't even know what to say

Hardest I've seen the Lakers play all year, TBH.

The Lakers wanted this game a whole lot more than we did. I don't know what is wrong with Tony but we need to figure it out and fix it.

Getting really tired of Spurs being outplayed every game. It seems like every team we play is focused and hyped to win, while the Spurs are just playing not to lose games...it's just sad.

This has been unbelievable. Great defense for 3 quarters, then in the 4th they just roll over and die.

this is embarrassing tbh. Spurs are laughable at this point.

This is why I want to avoid the Lakers. We've never made a statement game against them this year. Each game has been close and competitive.

Pop should have rested everyone tonight. This is an absolute confidence crusher. Nothing good could have come from this game.

Well one thing is obvious, Kobe has a far better supporting cast than Duncan.

F***ing bulls*** league.

WTF, Ovah!!

spurs played like s*** dont blame the refs

F*** YOU GARY NEAL. F*** YOU.

Refs had absolutely nothing to do with this game. Nothing.

neal: "thanks timmy for keeping us in the game, but don't worry i got this"

shoots it...

"sorry man it felt good to shoot it"

Embarrassing. We shouldn't have even showed up on the court for this lose-lose s***fest.

f*** everyone on this team cept for tim.

Spurs are done, out in first round.

Huge props to LAL . Have to admire them coming out and winning a massive game. They came out focused, played phenom defense and kept their PO hopes alive. Just a tremendous win.
Refs did nothing wrong overall. A few bad calls, but nothing impactful IMO.

At least we aren't drawing this LA team
Legendary

Postby Battle Tested20 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:25 pm

I'm ready when you are Legendary :hungry:

Edit: Thank you, that was great :bow:
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby lakersyunowin on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:35 pm

always good to see some level-headed fans of other teams
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby Finwë on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Legendary wrote:Will have DOOM up shortly. Sorry.

Don't apologize, you do tremendous work here at the "temple of DOOM", and it's greatly appreaciated!
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby Battle Tested20 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Finwë wrote:

Don't apologize, you do tremendous work here at the "temple of DOOM", and it's greatly appreaciated!

This.
"I just put my faith in God. Through him we can do all things"
- Kobe Bryant, March 24, 2004
Battle Tested20

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Well, Spurs fans are definitely classier than stupid Golden State warriors fans....most knew the Lakers just outplayed the SPurs....refs had nothing to do with this game. The Warriors game I can kinda understand, there were some bad calls down the stretch...but this game? We just wanted it more.
FabFourLakers

Postby Legendary on Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Battle Tested20 wrote:
Finwë wrote:

This.

Thanks, guys.

I got the DOOM in above...here's the LINK.
Legendary

Postby Finwë on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:03 pm

lakersyunowin wrote:always good to see some level-headed fans of other teams

This so much.
Particularly now that they've all got their panties up in a bunch about the league "helping us get into the playoffs"

Refs had absolutely nothing to do with this game. Nothing.

Huge props to LAL . Have to admire them coming out and winning a massive game. They came out focused, played phenom defense and kept their PO hopes alive. Just a tremendous win.
Refs did nothing wrong overall. A few bad calls, but nothing impactful IMO.

:bow:
Finwë

Postby Lqv2015 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:08 pm

^ That's why I never really take any pleasure from their doom. Not much to hate bout SA tbo.
LAKERS-4-LIFE
Lqv2015

Postby Weezy on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:18 pm

Well I thought Spurs fans were more knowledgeable, but multiple posters saying we're better without Kobe, and that Kobe has been holding back a talent filled roster have me reconsidering that.
Weezy
CL Global Moderator

Postby wcsoldier81 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:25 pm

Spurs fans are the worst in the league ... classless , an contrast with SAS classy organization ...

What you can read on their forum :

-Each time they are eliminated in the playoffs , it's because of injuries and the refs ...

Prime Ginobili is better than Kobe and Wade

- they laughed at Dr Buss death
- Lakers are just the luckiest franchise ever ... example : Magic has HIV but he's still alive 20 years later
wcsoldier81

Postby GoldHammish on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:29 pm

If the Lakers scout Green properly they don't clear path foul him, just have someone from the bench yell "you suck" and he'll blow the finish
My favorite one :man10:
GoldHammish

Postby lakersyunowin on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:34 pm

wcsoldier81 wrote:Spurs fans are the worst in the league ... classless , an contrast with SAS classy organization ...

What you can read on their forum :

-Each time they are eliminated in the playoffs , it's because of injuries and the refs ...

Prime Ginobili is better than Kobe and Wade

- they laughed at Dr Buss death
- Lakers are just the luckiest franchise ever ... example : Magic has HIV but he's still alive 20 years later

sadly, you can find dumba***es anywhere :man10:
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby Lqv2015 on Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:42 pm

Weezy wrote:Well I thought Spurs fans were more knowledgeable, but multiple posters saying we're better without Kobe, and that Kobe has been holding back a talent filled roster have me reconsidering that.

It's not hard to even look in our own backyard to see people saying this.
Spoiler:
I'm talking about Laker fans.
LAKERS-4-LIFE
Lqv2015

Postby karacha on Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:58 am

Suddenly, they respect "Dwight Brick", huh? You would like to have that talentless hack on your team, right? :man13:
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby 432J on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:16 am

Wow, the Red Mamba at SF. You see something new every day with Pop.

:man10:
432J

Postby khmrP on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:23 am

Weezy wrote:Well I thought Spurs fans were more knowledgeable, but multiple posters saying we're better without Kobe, and that Kobe has been holding back a talent filled roster have me reconsidering that.

must be "new" fans since they obviously forgot the Kobe that destroyed them during their title runs :man10:
khmrP

Postby Forklift on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:34 am

was actually surprised that the Spurs fans were disgusted with the Hack-A-Dwight i thought they would be laughing and stuff.
Forklift

Postby therealdeal on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:38 am

What's with the dude who kept saying "tbh"?

Is he not usually honest?
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby pound4pound1 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:30 am

glad to see their own fans not appreciating the hack-a-Dwight
Jerry Buss wrote:One of the biggest reasons I bought the Lakers was to beat the Celtics …..you just got it into your soul that you couldn't stand the Celtics anymore
pound4pound1

PreviousNext

Return to Lakers Discussion