trodgers wrote:Bynum took off his jersey repeatedly. It seems too much to read anything interesting from that.
Maybe your memory is better than mine, it probably is cuz i am an old fart, but I can only recall Bynum doing that instances where he was thrown out of the game.
Second. If you add up what happened in the past month or so:
1. D12 complains about touches. Disappears @TOR and the game after that.
2. D12 expresses "unsure" attitude about MDA.
3. D12 cleared to play for a while, but chose not to play.
4. Kobe and Nash asks D12 to play through pain because we are in urgency mode.
5. D12 expresses "dislike" over the Kobe comments.
6. Then D12 coincidentally choose to play tonight after getting called out.
7. D12's effort tonight can at best be called "half-hearted."
8. When camera comes to D12 on the bench, he takes off his jersey.
I look at all these things, and i can only conclude that D12 pretty much gave the team the middle finger tonight. You force me to play...i'll play but I won't give it my all. That's the vibe i am getting.