D12 Discussion: Dwightmare over! (1139)

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:27 pm

SpencerHarrison wrote:
khmrP wrote:
SpencerHarrison wrote:
Center Court wrote:Honestly, Bynum was far by more the more mature player.


Agreed. Shame about those knees. And I'm not being sarcastic. It really is a shame, because his game was becoming deep.


mature as in somewhat passive/agressively agreeing with a reporter and hinting that playing with Kobe might have slowed his growth?



It probably did, and he was already off the team.


so? how's that any different then Howard? Lets not act as if Bynum never pouted on the court when he didn't get his touches and make passive/agressive comments about going down low to him :freak2:
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10422
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby TheOp on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Punk-101 wrote:Kobe: "Dwight. Do you not like playing with me?"
Dwight: "(passive-aggressive bs)"
Kobe: "I don't want to hear that bulls*** man. Tell me how you feel."
Dwight: "(more bs)"
Kobe: *stands up* "Come over here, man." *pokes Dwight in the chest* "You're a mother f****** beast and you know it! I know that you've always been the man on your team, and you're going to be the man here real soon. But right now you're not acting like a beast. You're acting like a b****! Don't get me wrong, I don't mean any disrespect. I just want the beast. I respect the hell out of the beast. Look, you know you're not going to be the man on this team while I'm still around, so tell me what I can do while I'm still here to bring out that f****** beast.


And this is exactly how im sure it did not go down. Thanks for pointing out what definitely did not happen.
Image
TheOp

 
Posts: 2135
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:51 pm
Location: SoCAL

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby revgen on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:30 pm

khmrP wrote:
SpencerHarrison wrote:
Center Court wrote:Honestly, Bynum was far by more the more mature player.


Agreed. Shame about those knees. And I'm not being sarcastic. It really is a shame, because his game was becoming deep.


mature as in somewhat passive/agressively agreeing with a reporter and hinting that playing with Kobe might have slowed his growth?


He agreed with the reporter, because the reporter was telling the truth.

If Bynum played on a lottery team instead of a playoff team with a future HOFer, his individual skill development would have advanced quicker.

There was nothing passive/aggressive about the statement. Simply stating the truth.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru
 
Posts: 21709
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:53 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:31 pm

revgen wrote:
khmrP wrote:
SpencerHarrison wrote:
Center Court wrote:Honestly, Bynum was far by more the more mature player.


Agreed. Shame about those knees. And I'm not being sarcastic. It really is a shame, because his game was becoming deep.


mature as in somewhat passive/agressively agreeing with a reporter and hinting that playing with Kobe might have slowed his growth?


He agreed with the reporter, because the reporter was telling the truth.

If Bynum played on a lottery team instead of a playoff team with a future HOFer, his skill development would have advanced quicker.

There was nothing passive/aggressive about the statement. Simply stating the truth.

right cause you know its not like that HOFer took attention away from him and got him easy looks in the paint right?
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10422
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby Weezy on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Commenting on the question of whether or not the team meeting to air things out was good or not, yes an argument could be good if everything gets let out, but I don't see how things get fixed when one guy continues to keep stuff inside and not respond with what's troubling him most. If Kobe asked a question and Dwight had something to say he should have said it, seems like the point of the meeting. If nothing was said I don't see how anything is solved, no issues can be worked out or worked on if it's not made known face to face, man to man, just what exactly the issue for Dwight is, other than "touches" I suppose.
User avatar
Weezy
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 50920
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:14 am
Location: Anaheim, CA

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby revgen on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 pm

khmrP wrote:
revgen wrote:
khmrP wrote:
SpencerHarrison wrote:
Center Court wrote:Honestly, Bynum was far by more the more mature player.


Agreed. Shame about those knees. And I'm not being sarcastic. It really is a shame, because his game was becoming deep.


mature as in somewhat passive/agressively agreeing with a reporter and hinting that playing with Kobe might have slowed his growth?


He agreed with the reporter, because the reporter was telling the truth.

If Bynum played on a lottery team instead of a playoff team with a future HOFer, his skill development would have advanced quicker.

There was nothing passive/aggressive about the statement. Simply stating the truth.

right cause you know its not like that HOFer took attention away from him and got him easy looks in the paint right?


The attention Kobe drew mostly came from double-teams which opened up Bynum for lobs for dunks. That's not necessarily conducive to improving a person's postup game. Even Bynum admitted that Kobe opened up opportunities for him during that interview.

If Bynum, played on a lottery team, he most likely wouldn't have played with a ball-dominant guard who can draw a double-team. He would have been featured more in the post and put in a position to develp his postup game further, including dealing with double-teams.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru
 
Posts: 21709
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:53 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby Rooscooter on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:38 pm

khmrP wrote:right cause you know its not like that HOFer took attention away from him and got him easy looks in the paint right?


I'm confused..... are we talking about Howard or Bynum?... One of them "benefited" and the other one can't seem to.....
"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present - and is gravely to be regarded." Dwight Eisenhower

"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it" Thomas Sowell
User avatar
Rooscooter

 
Posts: 22601
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Chandler AZ and Andalué

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:38 pm

revgen wrote:The attention Kobe drew mostly came from double-teams which opened up Bynum for lobs for dunks. That's not necessarily conducive to improving a person's postup game.


and we saw just how great his supposed offensive game was w/o Bryant in the lineup, shooting the mid to low 40% with a bunch of TO's, no different then Howard regardless of how small that stretch of games were. There's no difference between Bynum/Howard maturity in regards to wanting their post touches regardless of whos more effective at it, only difference here is one would be blunt and truthful the other is two faced, I dont like neither to be honest.
Last edited by khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10422
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby revgen on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:40 pm

khmrP wrote:
revgen wrote:The attention Kobe drew mostly came from double-teams which opened up Bynum for lobs for dunks. That's not necessarily conducive to improving a person's postup game.


and we saw just how great his supposed offensive game was w/o Bryant in the lineup, shooting the mid to low 40% with a bunch of TO's, no different then Howard regardless of how small that stretch of games were. There's no difference between Bynum/Howard maturity in regards to wanting their post touches regardless of whos more effective at it, only difference here is one would be blunt and truthful the other is two faced, I like neither to be honest.


That's because last season, other than Kobe, our perimeter shooting was awful. It wasn't just Bynum that stunk it up without Kobe. Pau did too.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru
 
Posts: 21709
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:53 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:40 pm

Rooscooter wrote:
khmrP wrote:right cause you know its not like that HOFer took attention away from him and got him easy looks in the paint right?


I'm confused..... are we talking about Howard or Bynum?... One of them "benefited" and the other one can't seem to.....


that comment doesn't have any connotation on effectiveness of either playing next to Bryant, I'm just arguing how some of these fans are can so easily forget bout Bynum "maturity" compared to Howard. There's no difference between the two to me, one is just more blunt with his bellyaching the other not so much.
Last edited by khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10422
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:43 pm

revgen wrote:
khmrP wrote:
revgen wrote:The attention Kobe drew mostly came from double-teams which opened up Bynum for lobs for dunks. That's not necessarily conducive to improving a person's postup game.


and we saw just how great his supposed offensive game was w/o Bryant in the lineup, shooting the mid to low 40% with a bunch of TO's, no different then Howard regardless of how small that stretch of games were. There's no difference between Bynum/Howard maturity in regards to wanting their post touches regardless of whos more effective at it, only difference here is one would be blunt and truthful the other is two faced, I like neither to be honest.


That's because last season, other than Kobe, our perimeter shooting was awful. It wasn't just Bynum that stunk it up without Kobe. Pau did too.


and whats changed this year? Outside of Nash who doesn't like to shoot anyways, the overall perimiter shooters have not improved one bit and not to mention this offense doesn't utilize the post. Regardless of how inefficient Howard is compared to Bynum, I see Bynum doing the same thing as Howard is right now, giving half-arse effort out there if he was still here playing this style of O.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10422
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby Rooscooter on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:44 pm

khmrP wrote:
Rooscooter wrote:
khmrP wrote:right cause you know its not like that HOFer took attention away from him and got him easy looks in the paint right?


I'm confused..... are we talking about Howard or Bynum?... One of them "benefited" and the other one can't seem to.....


that comment doesn't have any connotation on effectiveness of either playing next to Howard, I'm just arguing how some of these fans are can so easily forget bout Bynum "maturity" compared to Howard. There's no difference between the two to me, one is just more blunt with his bellyaching the other not so much.


I'm not sure what Bynum has to do with our current situation..... but to say that the maturity level is "equal" is not a truthful statement IMO. Bynum had issues with his temper and his role.... no doubt. He voiced some issues he had with Kobe after his time here.... but he was also a 20 year old kid thrown into the national spotlight by a parking lot video of Kobe voicing his opinion of him that just may have had something to do with forming his final view of the Lakers and Kobe.

Bynum always seem to want to win.... even through all the childish crap..... I'm not so sure I can say that about Howard's form of immaturity.
"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present - and is gravely to be regarded." Dwight Eisenhower

"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it" Thomas Sowell
User avatar
Rooscooter

 
Posts: 22601
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Chandler AZ and Andalué

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby Ludachris on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:47 pm

What? Dwight didn't give a straight answer when Kobe asked that? Doesn't sound like Dwight at all...

Let's see if Dwight puts his big boy pants on tonight and answers Kobe on the court. Kobe has challenged him. He can either step up and respond or mumble bad things under his breath the rest of the season and walk. If he leaves because of Kobe calling him out I wouldn't want him around here anyway. That would mean he's not mentally tough enough to lead the team to a championship anyway.
Buck Foston, LA Rules
Ludachris

 
Posts: 445
Joined: Sun May 07, 2006 7:34 am

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby escitnj on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:48 pm

therealdeal wrote:Man it's about damn time. I've been waiting to read about a pow-wow like this forever. I'm glad Kobe spoke up, I'm glad Nash spoke up, and I'm glad even D'Antoni spoke up.

What's hilarious is that it sounds like D'Antoni is the one who is outside looking in. Dwight and Kobe talking about playing with each other is extremely important. They need to figure each other out more.

But the BEST thing is Nash. Reading that he doesn't care about which offense they run really cements in my mind two things:
1. He wouldn't mind if D'Antoni was gone :man10: .
2. (and more seriously) He's exactly the teammate we need in this situation. The guy willing to sacrifice to make the team better and to make the pieces fit.

Hopefully this gave Dwight some food for thought and reminded him of exactly what it means to be here and what he said when he arrived. If he's serious about winning, we'll see a different team playing tonight.


YES!
"I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant."

-Kobe Bean Bryant

"Basketball, unlike football with its prescribed routes, is an improvisational game, similar to jazz. If someone drops a note, someone else must step into the vacuum and drive the beat that sustains the team."

PHIL JACKSON, The Last Season
User avatar
escitnj

 
Posts: 259
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:15 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Rooscooter wrote:
khmrP wrote:
Rooscooter wrote:
khmrP wrote:right cause you know its not like that HOFer took attention away from him and got him easy looks in the paint right?


I'm confused..... are we talking about Howard or Bynum?... One of them "benefited" and the other one can't seem to.....


that comment doesn't have any connotation on effectiveness of either playing next to Howard, I'm just arguing how some of these fans are can so easily forget bout Bynum "maturity" compared to Howard. There's no difference between the two to me, one is just more blunt with his bellyaching the other not so much.


I'm not sure what Bynum has to do with our current situation..... but to say that the maturity level is "equal" is not a truthful statement IMO. Bynum had issues with his temper and his role.... no doubt. He voiced some issues he had with Kobe after his time here.... but he was also a 20 year old kid thrown into the national spotlight by a parking lot video of Kobe voicing his opinion of him that just may have had something to do with forming his final view of the Lakers and Kobe.

Bynum always seem to want to win.... even through all the childish crap..... I'm not so sure I can say that about Howard's form of immaturity.


not to me, both seem to care more bout their stats then winning. Lets not forget Phil had to specifically identify the role he wanted Bynum to play before we went on that winning streak that one season. Granted maybe Howard should follow that path but given his developement as the main guy from Orl. you cant expect him to be the "Chandler" type of C so easily, just look at Mr. Vet Pau over there pouting bout going to the bench.
Last edited by khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10422
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby Legendary on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:48 pm

And...why are we talking about Bynum?
User avatar
Legendary

 
Posts: 8815
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:55 pm
Location: Temple of DOOM

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby Rooscooter on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:51 pm

khmrP wrote:
not to me, both seem to care more bout their stats then winning. Lets not forget Phil had to specifically identify the role he wanted Bynum to play before we went on that winning streak that one season. Granted maybe Howard should follow that path but given his developement as the main guy from Orl. you cant expect him to be the "Chandler" type of C so easily, just look at Mr. Vet Pau over there pouting bout going to the bench.


We'll have to see this differently I'm afraid..... Bynum isn't here and it's not really appropriate for this thread.

I will say that you have moved your position on Howard significantly from last summer....... and stayed exactly the same on Bynum..... :man10:
"If the past sits in judgment on the present, the future will be lost." Winston Churchill

“The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocations, and the power of money is ever present - and is gravely to be regarded." Dwight Eisenhower

"Socialism in general has a record of failure so blatant that only an intellectual could ignore or evade it" Thomas Sowell
User avatar
Rooscooter

 
Posts: 22601
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Chandler AZ and Andalué

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby Legendary on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Rooscooter wrote:... Bynum isn't here and it's not really appropriate for this thread.
User avatar
Legendary

 
Posts: 8815
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:55 pm
Location: Temple of DOOM

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby revgen on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 pm

khmrP wrote:
revgen wrote:
khmrP wrote:
revgen wrote:The attention Kobe drew mostly came from double-teams which opened up Bynum for lobs for dunks. That's not necessarily conducive to improving a person's postup game.


and we saw just how great his supposed offensive game was w/o Bryant in the lineup, shooting the mid to low 40% with a bunch of TO's, no different then Howard regardless of how small that stretch of games were. There's no difference between Bynum/Howard maturity in regards to wanting their post touches regardless of whos more effective at it, only difference here is one would be blunt and truthful the other is two faced, I like neither to be honest.


That's because last season, other than Kobe, our perimeter shooting was awful. It wasn't just Bynum that stunk it up without Kobe. Pau did too.


and whats changed this year? Outside of Nash who doesn't like to shoot anyways, the overall perimiter shooters have not improved one bit and not to mention this offense doesn't utilize the post. Regardless of how inefficient Howard is compared to Bynum, I see Bynum doing the same thing as Howard is right now, giving half-arse effort out there if he was still here playing this style of O.


1) Wrong. We are ranked #15 in 3pt shooting this season. We were ranked #25 last season. That's a considerable improvement.

2) I don't see a lack of effort from Howard this season or Bynum last season. It's their teammates who aren't making the effort to help them when they leave to help with the exception of Earl Clark this season.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru
 
Posts: 21709
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:53 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby SpencerHarrison on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:52 pm

Ok we get it - dude with the Howard avatar supports Howard.

That being said, the case he's making against Bynum is flimsy and belongs elsewhere.

Dwight has been a colossal disappointment so far, and has a LOT to prove.
SpencerHarrison

 
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby therealdeal on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Legendary wrote:And...why are we talking about Bynum?

Yeah what the hell happened here?... I leave for 30 minutes and the place is debating Bynum all of a sudden? :man10:
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40014
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Rooscooter wrote:
khmrP wrote:
not to me, both seem to care more bout their stats then winning. Lets not forget Phil had to specifically identify the role he wanted Bynum to play before we went on that winning streak that one season. Granted maybe Howard should follow that path but given his developement as the main guy from Orl. you cant expect him to be the "Chandler" type of C so easily, just look at Mr. Vet Pau over there pouting bout going to the bench.


We'll have to see this differently I'm afraid..... Bynum isn't here and it's not really appropriate for this thread.

I will say that you have moved your position on Howard significantly from last summer....... and stayed exactly the same on Bynum..... :man10:


Well I always said I was never a player fan outside of Eddie :man1:
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10422
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby last stand on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Rooscooter wrote:
khmrP wrote:right cause you know its not like that HOFer took attention away from him and got him easy looks in the paint right?


I'm confused..... are we talking about Howard or Bynum?... One of them "benefited" and the other one can't seem to.....


I'm confused. One is averaging the others career high in what is considered a down year where he started the year with a stiff back
everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

 
Posts: 7498
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby khmrP on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:59 pm

revgen wrote:
khmrP wrote:
revgen wrote:
khmrP wrote:
revgen wrote:The attention Kobe drew mostly came from double-teams which opened up Bynum for lobs for dunks. That's not necessarily conducive to improving a person's postup game.


and we saw just how great his supposed offensive game was w/o Bryant in the lineup, shooting the mid to low 40% with a bunch of TO's, no different then Howard regardless of how small that stretch of games were. There's no difference between Bynum/Howard maturity in regards to wanting their post touches regardless of whos more effective at it, only difference here is one would be blunt and truthful the other is two faced, I like neither to be honest.


That's because last season, other than Kobe, our perimeter shooting was awful. It wasn't just Bynum that stunk it up without Kobe. Pau did too.


and whats changed this year? Outside of Nash who doesn't like to shoot anyways, the overall perimiter shooters have not improved one bit and not to mention this offense doesn't utilize the post. Regardless of how inefficient Howard is compared to Bynum, I see Bynum doing the same thing as Howard is right now, giving half-arse effort out there if he was still here playing this style of O.


1) Wrong. We are ranked #15 in 3pt shooting this season. We were ranked #25 last season. That's a considerable improvement.

2) I don't see a lack of effort from Howard this season or Bynum last season. It's their teammates who aren't making the effort to help them when they leave to help with the exception of Earl Clark this season.


1. 3rd in attempts...compared to last season a jump from nearly 17 to 25 att. this season, take more make more, different offense, does not take away from the fact we still have inconsistent shooters.
2. I agree, this team doesn't help either Bigs once they help off their man.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10422
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Dwight Howard Discussion:Apologizes,"it starts with me" 804

Postby last stand on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:01 pm

revgen wrote:
khmrP wrote:
revgen wrote:
khmrP wrote:
revgen wrote:The attention Kobe drew mostly came from double-teams which opened up Bynum for lobs for dunks. That's not necessarily conducive to improving a person's postup game.


and we saw just how great his supposed offensive game was w/o Bryant in the lineup, shooting the mid to low 40% with a bunch of TO's, no different then Howard regardless of how small that stretch of games were. There's no difference between Bynum/Howard maturity in regards to wanting their post touches regardless of whos more effective at it, only difference here is one would be blunt and truthful the other is two faced, I like neither to be honest.


That's because last season, other than Kobe, our perimeter shooting was awful. It wasn't just Bynum that stunk it up without Kobe. Pau did too.


and whats changed this year? Outside of Nash who doesn't like to shoot anyways, the overall perimiter shooters have not improved one bit and not to mention this offense doesn't utilize the post. Regardless of how inefficient Howard is compared to Bynum, I see Bynum doing the same thing as Howard is right now, giving half-arse effort out there if he was still here playing this style of O.


1) Wrong. We are ranked #15 in 3pt shooting this season. We were ranked #25 last season. That's a considerable improvement.

2) I don't see a lack of effort from Howard this season or Bynum last season. It's their teammates who aren't making the effort to help them when they leave to help with the exception of Earl Clark this season.


We also have risen 4 spots in pace up 4 points from 93 to 97. Something not condusive to Kobe or Dwight's strengths
everyone has their top 10 lists of women heres mine

1. emma watson
2. Natalie Portman
3. Mila Kunis
4. Emma Stone
5. Megan Fox
6. jessica biel
7. Teresa Palmer
8. Katy Perry
9. jessica alba
10. Olivia Wilde
last stand

 
Posts: 7498
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:43 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Graveyard

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Psychobroker and 26 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.