ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Postby Kobe's Empire on Mon May 19, 2003 12:12 am

enough free agent talk.....all we need is another 3rd scorer, or a consistent 3rd man, simple as that and well kill everything in our path. kobe will be an absolute monster next year, shaq will have hsi game improved. garnet, duncrap, and whoever they sign on their teams wont mean anything.

Kobe, Shaq, Brand or Malone?

Kobe Shaq Arenas or Terry?

Kobe Shaq or...

SCREW IT, IF THE REFS EVEN CALL THE GAME NORMALLY AND HOW THEY SHOULD KOBE COULD DESTROY THE LEAGUE BY HIMSELF.
Kobe's Empire

Postby GoldenEye on Mon May 19, 2003 4:07 am

I'm not sure that only a third scorer will resolve everything for LA :disagree:

Look at our bench, what the hell do you think this bench will do if we come with injuries like this year ? :bang: They won't step up ! We need improvement at guard (DF will be a perfect six man) and I'm even not talking about PF ... :mad1:
And last but not least, we need to have a more athletic team ! :freak2:
Dynasty is not over, Lakers dynasty has begun!
GoldenEye

Re: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Postby MIKEDOG on Mon May 19, 2003 12:26 pm

[
quote="Kobe's Empire"]enough free agent talk ]

KE, youd better get used to it, this is only May we have alota time to fill between now and August.
We have alot more to deal with than JUST a 3rd scorer. The Lakers are on the bubble sorta speak. We can very easily fall into mediocrity if the right moves are not made in the offseason. I f all we focus on is a 3rd scorer than get ready for an early exit again next year. With all of the free agents available this year we need to secure a couple of vets that will help us now and sign some young talent that we could let mature on this team. Remember how Kobe was allowed to mature off the bench??? That is what we need to be able to give to the rooks on the team now. If we make the right moves we will get another ring next year. Lets hope Buss opens the wallet and Mitch gets off his [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and earns his $$$
MIKEDOG

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 12:40 pm

"SCREW IT, IF THE REFS EVEN CALL THE GAME NORMALLY AND HOW THEY SHOULD KOBE COULD DESTROY THE LEAGUE BY HIMSELF."

It's a conspiracy man, the same guys who whacked JFK are totally controling the Refs... it's some sort of underground NBA Mafia I tellz' ya!

Please, shut up.
warn3rboy

Postby MIKEDOG on Mon May 19, 2003 1:10 pm

your a crazy mo fo...but I like that!!
MIKEDOG

Postby Guest on Mon May 19, 2003 1:25 pm

LAKERS ARE OVER
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO
ITS OVER
ADMIT IT LALAS
REALITY HAS TO BE FACED

Postby MIKEDOG on Mon May 19, 2003 1:30 pm

another idiot, when will this ever end.

Memo to the idiots that are thinking about posting some worthless nonsense.

WE ALL KNOW THE LAKERS LOST.

We also know that we will be back, so no sweat!! Can you say the same about your team???
MIKEDOG

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 1:33 pm

The Lakers lost!??!?!?!

The day the Kings beat the Lakers, if and when it comes, I'll be the first one to smack the idiots who flood the boards just to gloat.
warn3rboy

Postby Snakell Beast on Mon May 19, 2003 2:02 pm

"LAKERS ARE OVER
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO
ITS OVER
ADMIT IT LALAS
REALITY HAS TO BE FACED"

Yeah, he's right. Even if we sign Juwan Howard, jason Terry, Gilbert Arenas, Alonzo Mourning, it doesn't really matter. We lost and now wer're doomed. Shaq and Kobe will never be the same again and they will suddenly start playing like bums instead of the two best players in the league. HMM....not too much logic in that post, huh?

And as far as the ref conspiracy remark, I agree with KE and if that makes me a "whiner" then I am a damn proud "whiner" and pass the sa*ramento whine, I want some... The refs gift wrapped the Spurs series against LA. SA beat us fair and square tho, beacuse we have gotten used to those kinds of calls, so we should have been able to play through them and win anyway, like we have in the past.
Last edited by Snakell Beast on Mon May 19, 2003 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Snakell Beast

Postby Guest on Mon May 19, 2003 2:06 pm

very true!

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 19, 2003 3:48 pm

Lala's??? LMAO... can u please come with something more educated. Stop inciting the name calling, and please use the logic u lack here. At least if u attempt to sound educated rather than puttin on a front, maybe people here wouldn't bash u? Or do u even have any logic about cause and effect? u know, the outcomes and reactions of the consequences??? :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 4:54 pm

"Lala's??? LMAO... can u please come with something more educated. Stop inciting the name calling, and please use the logic u lack here."

Yeah, something more educated, like the "Queens"...

*eyes roll*
warn3rboy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 19, 2003 5:06 pm

Whose forum is this??? A Lakers forum... :man10:

Call us all the names u want on ur own forum, but don't post it here, cuz we dont post it there. Have the respect for our boards as we've given ur boards...

*eyes roll*

:nono2: :wave:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Mon May 19, 2003 5:15 pm

the bad part is that no one can tell the difference from mature Laker fans (CL.com) and Laker fans that claim to be mature(i.e. guests, bandwagoners). so i would be more specific and narrow that down to CL.com fans. this is a classy site, and "we" shouldn't be determined by the actions of trashy Laker fans who give us a bad name.

so there will be laker fans who do that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] and there will be kings fans who do that [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. but don't go generalizing a true fan based on some loser with a 2nd grade education.

however, i do agree that LaLa's is less mature than Queens. sorry, but thats how i see it. haha!

i honestly don't believe the Lakers lost because of a "conspircacy" though. I will admit that it was a combination of getting old, a thin roster, injuries and a lack of passion. although there were some bad calls, i didn't think the refs did too bad of a job to screw up the series.

so once again... use your brains when you post. it makes you look like less of an idiot.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 19, 2003 5:23 pm

Thank you BryantDunkGiant :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 5:29 pm

laker gyrl, I have yet to insult the lakers in any of my posts here. Matter of fact, I've given nothing but respect for them. I don't think it's "cool" to call the Lakers "Lalas"... I don't even know what that's supposed to mean... but I also don't think it's cool to call the Kings the "Queens" and then complain about your team being referred to in a demunitive manner. That was the origin of my post. Re-read it.
warn3rboy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 19, 2003 5:33 pm

You attempted to initiate a fight with me, by sayin I should do something else. But we can have our lil' nick names for the Kings, as we like Callin them the Queens. Cuz this is a Lakers forum. People call the Lakers, Fakers all the time on their spots, so I dont waste my time with their forums. But I still have respect for the Kings, cuz they got a good team and all, but all this boastin and braggin that the media gave them was ridiculous.... It jinxed then in a way. Have respect cuz this isn't a Kings forum, it's a Lakers. No the lil' cute LAkers names ya'll got isn't tolerated.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 5:42 pm

no fights being picked here. And again, you missed the point. The point is, when you call the Kings the "Queens", and then someone calls the Lakers by a relatively offensive nickname, you say "be more mature!"... it's a double standard. Lakers board or not, that doesn't shield you entirely. If you call the Kings the queens, whether you have respect for them or not, you can't say that anyone who calls the Lakers by another name isn't being mature. It just doesn't work that way, sorry. Had you said "That name is stupid, come up with something more original." I wouldn't have said a thing.. because you would've been right. Calling the Lakers the "lalas" is retarded, I don't see how that even fits. This may be a Laker board, but that doesn't mean everyone must kiss LA's [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in order to post.
warn3rboy

Postby BDG on Mon May 19, 2003 7:09 pm

true warn3rboy. i have no problem with the name calling though. lakers can call kings "queens" and kings can call lakers "lalas" or whatever. i believe i speak for us all that the thing that pisses most of us all is when a post is just retarded. let me highlight exactly what a retarded post usually consists of:

1) usually is in caps lock

2)spelled so poorly that it's hard to read

3)has no point to it other than "LALAS SUK LMAOOO!! OMG!! LOL!!!"

4)personally attacks CL.com members for no reason (i.e. that fake-[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] thug that attaked MIKEDOG in another post)

5)isn't written in full sentences.

6)is by "Guest" who is too scared to register

the name-calling, taunting, boasting or whatever is half the fun of this Lakers-Kings rivalry. but when a post doesn't stimulate the conversation then it's just garbage.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 19, 2003 8:00 pm

Yes it is... That thug boy made me roll like crazy! lol No one needs to kiss the Lakers [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] in order to post. Us as fans respect the team, and whatever happens happens. We've been though it all for a long, time, and we hear it all. Thanx for registering, btw.
LakersGyrl2003

Return to Lakers Discussion