GP on ESPN radio

GP on ESPN radio

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:17 pm

Gary Payton was just on ESPN radio, and he basically said he perfers to play in the Western Conference...

Just thought I'd share that with you.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Leeds on Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:26 pm

what else did he say?
Leeds

:

Postby JSM on Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:29 pm

He is saying all he can without getting in trouble about where he will end up...next he will say he wants to play in an arena that is an office product(staples) and has two superstars(Shaq & Kobe), and a coach that coached MJ(Phil). I think he will definately be in a laker uniform come next season, if not I would be extremely surprised. Let's see he wants a ring, wants to be on the west coast, want to play with a dominant big man, am I forgetting something? Hopefully we can get a PF and a few players for the veteran min. and we will be all set for another run for the title.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Re: :

Postby Leeds on Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:34 pm

jsm0331 wrote:He is saying all he can without getting in trouble about where he will end up...next he will say he wants to play in an arena that is an office product(staples) and has two superstars(Shaq & Kobe), and a coach that coached MJ(Phil). I think he will definately be in a laker uniform come next season, if not I would be extremely surprised. Let's see he wants a ring, wants to be on the west coast, want to play with a dominant big man, am I forgetting something? Hopefully we can get a PF and a few players for the veteran min. and we will be all set for another run for the title.

jsm0331,u rock!! :bow:

Hopefully u will b right,i wish
Leeds

Return to Lakers Discussion