FREAKING ARTICLE LAKERS AND FANS MUST READ TO GET FIRED UP

FREAKING ARTICLE LAKERS AND FANS MUST READ TO GET FIRED UP

Postby Reddy on Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:22 pm

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com ... columnists

I TOOK OUT HTE PARTS THAT FIRED ME UP MOST
FUKK OFF SAM SMITH! :man2:

On closer inspection, perhaps this isn't such a dynasty.

There's no way the Los Angeles Lakers should have won the NBA title in 2000, not with Portland holding a 15-point fourth-quarter lead in Game 7 of the conference finals. Even Phil Jackson knows that.

There's no way the Lakers should have won their third consecutive title in 2002, not with that ridiculous Robert Horry three-pointer in Game 4 of the conference finals and some curious officiating in Game 6. Rick Adelman knows that.

And there's no way the Lakers should even be tied at two games each in their first-round playoff series against the Minnesota Timberwolves with Horry 0-for-11 on three-pointers, Derek Fisher run out of the game by little big man Troy Hudson, plus Mark Madsen and Jannero Pargo having to play key roles. Flip Saunders knows that.

Is it greatness or luck? Do teams lose because of the Lakers' transcendence or their own ineptitude? If it keeps happening, it must be excellence. But this Lakers team?

FUKK OFF SMITH! GO TO HELL.......! :man2: :man2: THIS IS THE ANGRIEST I HAVE BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Apr 30, 2003 7:57 pm

OMG!! Oh hell nah!! U know what? Don't even be worried about what these hataz gotta say! They are neva gonna change, and I luv it when it's always something negative about the Lakers... Uuuuuh!!!!!!!!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby FirstLady on Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:50 pm

He and all the other haters can call it what they want. Bottom line is the Lakers have held it down since 1999. And no matter what is written or what is said, this Lakers team headed by Shaq and Kobe will forever be in the history books!
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby Lakerqueen on Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:19 pm

If they shouldn't have won a championship, then how come they've done it three times in a row? It might be "luck" to win one round, but an entire championship? I don't think so. Especially not three times. To do what the Lakers have done takes experience, confidence, mental stability, and a sense of calm in tight situations. The Lakers know that they have the ability to win games, and they don't let big deficits or mind games get to them. They know how to respond to pressure situations and they have a killer instinct. They MIGHT not win again this year, but you can't say the past three championships were undeserved or pure luck. If they were undeserved, then how would the teams that they beat deserve it anymore? Their winning close games and series just means that they have the championship qualities and strength to get the job done.
Lakerqueen

Postby Reddy on Wed Apr 30, 2003 9:25 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:OMG!! Oh hell nah!! U know what? Don't even be worried about what these hataz gotta say! They are neva gonna change, and I luv it when it's always something negative about the Lakers... Uuuuuh!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree
we will win it this year
prove this [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] smith wrong!
AND YES ITS IN THE RECORD HISTORY PEOPLE!
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Snakell Beast on Thu May 01, 2003 12:41 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look as long as we get the rings, all the other non-laker fans out there can dilute their reasoning and their grip on reality in any way that gets them off. As far as I'm concerned, the goal is to, by ANY MEANS neccessary, win more games than the opponent and I am comfortable if the Lakers are winning the "technical" championships and the Kings and Blazers are winning the "Moral Victories" and saying "we SHOULD HAVE won" They can have the moral voctories, we'll keep the real ones! They can continue to "claim" ownership of the trophy, we'll just humbly put it back in OUR case every year, whether our opponent "feels" we "deserved" it or not.
Snakell Beast

Postby BDG on Thu May 01, 2003 9:36 am

As DMX said: "TALK IS CHEAP MUTHAF*CKA!!"
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Reddy on Thu May 01, 2003 2:32 pm

Snakell Beast wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look as long as we get the rings, all the other non-laker fans out there can dilute their reasoning and their grip on reality in any way that gets them off. As far as I'm concerned, the goal is to, by ANY MEANS neccessary, win more games than the opponent and I am comfortable if the Lakers are winning the "technical" championships and the Kings and Blazers are winning the "Moral Victories" and saying "we SHOULD HAVE won" They can have the moral voctories, we'll keep the real ones! They can continue to "claim" ownership of the trophy, we'll just humbly put it back in OUR case every year, whether our opponent "feels" we "deserved" it or not.

I agree with every word.
thing is we won, period
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Return to Lakers Discussion