Free Agent wish list

Free Agent wish list

Postby Spurfanatic50 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:00 pm

Well I'm sure everyone is happy about the news that Gary Payton wants to play for the Lakers. Should make LA the premier team to beat again next year. If Karl Malone signs then the Lakers will be that much more potent. It's just a shame that with all that talent there will only be one basket to shoot at.
GOOD LUCK LAKER FANS! :bow:

I'm sure that the playoffs will bring the ratings next year.
THE FOURTH TIME AROUND --- IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST TIME.
Spurfanatic50
Clublakers Rep: Spurs

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:08 pm

Yea, I'm bettin the ratings will be up, just like what I been sayin, I could care less... Popularity doesn't matter to me, cuz it's all a bunch of a opinions, and if/when we get there, it'll be because of the hard work and dedication the players took to get them that far. Just like the the Nets and the Spurs did.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakerhater1 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 8:46 pm

Well Well Well. the Lakers get waaat they wants. i am willing to bets that all them egoooos don't get much. Theys all going to be fightin an [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. Gimmee the ball gimme the ball. Damnnnnn the Kings are going to rule nexxxt year.
Lakerhater1

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:00 pm

Here we go again.

How about this!!

Hey Queens fan, how does it feel when the Spurs took your title this past year.

Before you started bashing, you better win a championship first.

Cause the past 5 years the only champions that exist are the Lakers and the Spurs.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Spurfanatic50 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:05 pm

Got that right. Besides I think that having more vets on the team helps. I still think the Spurs will match up well with the Lakers. But the Kings still are below the Mavs.

I think it will be interesting! We like the trophy right here in San Antonio.
THE FOURTH TIME AROUND --- IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST TIME.
Spurfanatic50
Clublakers Rep: Spurs

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:13 pm

Spurfanatic50,

I don't know why this idiot is even talking. The only ones that has the right to talk these past five years are Laker and Spur fans.

These retards come in here with all this weak smack, when their stupid team hasn't won a title.

The Queens in a way are no different to the Clippers, Hawks, and Cavs.
They all haven't won the title.

When the Lakers and Spurs hangs NBA championship banners in their arenas, the f*ckin QUEENS hang weak [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] division banners.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Lakerhater1 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:15 pm

[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. Why in the hell iz there a Spurm fan on here anyhow! The Kings are tops and payton or Malone won't help the rapist and fat boy.

with a helthy weber Kingz win it allLLL!!!
Lakerhater1

Postby Reddy on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:17 pm

uh huh
now how many times have we heard that? year after year........
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:20 pm

Hey,

Stay focus on Webber and his trial, before you get into our business.

He's not cleared yet.

I've heard that Christie has a little lawsuit in his hands. Does harrassment ring a bell??

The Queens are getting old and your window of opportunity is closing.

How does 14 NBA titles sound to you!!!

Win a RING, before you start talking to me son!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:21 pm

Lakerhater1 wrote:[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. Why in the hell iz there a Spurm fan on here anyhow! The Kings are tops and payton or Malone won't help the rapist and fat boy.

with a helthy weber Kingz win it allLLL!!!

Well if u wanna go there then, Webber's a rapist too, how does it feel? He's a pot head, and all that. He's a whinner, lead his team in turnovers, and doesn't have a championship to show for his measly NBA career. We welcome all fans from any teams including urself. Ur just makin urself look real retarded. Everything u say is opinionated.. U put a bad name to real Kings fans. :mad1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:27 pm

The Lakers are not even focusing on the Kings.

We have proven that the QUEENS are our B*tches, again and again.

A rivalry consist of two teams beting each other. The Lakers and the Spurs have a great rivalry growing, since one year one team wins. Then teh next the other team triumphs.

Well the Lakers and the Queens never actually had a rivalry, since we put your retarded [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] out of the playoffs over and over again.

So to us, you are no longer a threat.
Do I hear LOTTERY in a couple of years in SAC TOWN.

Hey tell your F*cking women to stop mooooing and produce some damn milk.

Cause my cereal is dry and I need some f*ckin calcium.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:31 pm

U better tell them which kinda milk u want too!! 2 percent, non fat or homogenized!! LMAO! or do u want it str8 from his mom?? [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], it doesn't matter to me...

But I gotta keep mah cool, and mah composure, cuz I dont wanna stoop down to this losers level, I'm too good for that. But in all due respect, it just goes to show, that so called fans, dont even have knowledge for the game, all they can do is post their opinions about players, and teams, without the facts or logic. Leave this idiot alone, and lets debate over some real controversy, aight? Holla :man12:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:49 pm

Seems like he'd shut up.

So, I'd let it rest.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby NateBall8 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:17 am

For all that is said. The championship road is only traveled on by the Lakers and the Spurs. They hate us we hate them. And when its all said and done. The winner of the Laker Spurs playoff series will be the Champion. Can any of you Queesn fans remember it being any different? I don't think there was even basketball team or much of one in SAC town when the rivalry between the Lakers/Spurs kicked off in 99 and started dominating the League with the last 5 titles. And 3 Of the last 5 MVPS. Queens win a title and then maybe then you can conversate with the big boys. NBA title will travel the road to LA this year, so keep that trophy polished Spurs, you only have 11 mths left!! You better get KIDD and J. Oneal b/c parker jackson ginobli and bowen(as good defensively as he is) collectively can't match up to a backcourt of GP KOBE and Fish hitting open 3's off the bench while still having Duncan and who?(Willis) to defend Shaq and Malone. Your limping into the title, which you certainly earned in 2003. Will only be a faint memory as we get #4 in 5 years. Chick we still owe you one!!!
NateBall8

Postby Lakerhater1 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 8:28 am

Jeez all this comomotion ovEr and Ol agin PG. I don evin think dat the true Leaker fans knows what kend of crap GP will bring. Leakers on the way down. Dats alls I know. Spurms were lucky and Leakers are old

Kingz rule.
Lakerhater1

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 1:33 pm

It's all in ur name... So if u know so much, then why leave a weak @$$ comment like that? Where's the logic backed behind ur opinions?? Prove what u claim to know.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Laker brain on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:41 pm

I actually think the haters admire us, they just have a hard time admitting it, all the Laker haters watch us so much, even more than some fans... I know you really want to be a fan, I bet you all these haters, want to be fans, but they are scared of the humiliation they'll face if they do.
Todays minimum is yesterdays maximum!
Laker brain

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:42 pm

Yeap... the Hataz are more worried about the Lakers offseason actions then they are on their own.... :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Vasashi17 on Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:05 pm

I mean he's got so much pride in the Lakers but hates that he does, which explains his user name. He claims he is a Kingfan, then why is Laker a part of the way you want to identify yourself. There's Laker love inside of him...but he hates that its there...get some therapy dogg....or should I say lakerlover1
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby Reddy on Wed Jul 09, 2003 7:51 pm

The addition of a player like Malone to this lineup would almost ensure that we'll be watching the NBA Finals in sunny Los Angeles next year. After hearing this news, the most unhappy people in California right now may be the Sacramento Kings. got this off of fred carters article
love the way he closed it off

YEAH
KINGS FANS ARE UNHAPPY????// U BET.......
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby BDG on Wed Jul 09, 2003 10:07 pm

Lakerhater1 wrote:Jeez all this comomotion ovEr and Ol agin PG. I don evin think dat the true Leaker fans knows what kend of crap GP will bring. Leakers on the way down. Dats alls I know. Spurms were lucky and Leakers are old

Kingz rule.

Are you from Mali or some [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]? I bet ol' Mr. Samake could write better than you.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Return to Lakers Discussion