Game 3 - Shaq will be ready

Game 3 - Shaq will be ready

Postby Lakerqueen on Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:31 pm

It seemed like Shaq was a little slow on defense last night - not that I can say I can blame him after the past week he's had. I honestly wasn't surprised that the Lakers played like they did. They played such a great game on Sunday, that they lost some of their focus. Along with that, Shaq hadn't practiced with the team since last Friday. I think that Shaq is going to be mad about the last week, the last game, and he's going to come out really strong. Hopefully, Kobe's shoulder is going to be alright.
Lakerqueen

Re: Game 3 - Shaq will be ready

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:22 am

Lakerqueen wrote:It seemed like Shaq was a little slow on defense last night - not that I can say I can blame him after the past week he's had. I honestly wasn't surprised that the Lakers played like they did. They played such a great game on Sunday, that they lost some of their focus. Along with that, Shaq hadn't practiced with the team since last Friday. I think that Shaq is going to be mad about the last week, the last game, and he's going to come out really strong. Hopefully, Kobe's shoulder is going to be alright.

I know... Expecially when the woleves ripped Shaq in the post, and when Shaq didn't get a call, he just stood there like if he was gonna magically appear at the defensive end... It's frustrating to see Shaq play like that, but then again, he wasn't touchin the ball very much in crunch time.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Thu Apr 24, 2003 5:28 am

yeah
after htis loss the whole laker team will be HUNGRY once again
and garnett will not be so lucky to be able to shoot jumpers over the big daddy anymore :man11:
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Return to Lakers Discussion