Garnett for Shaq

Postby Smangy23 on Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:36 pm

All you who want to trade Shaq for Garnett are [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] homos....Where is your loyalty? The man has won us 3 straight titles...never done in Laker history...you are all bandwagoners....Shaq still has ability to win us 3 more titles....he may be the most dominant ever...and you want to give up because things didn't go our way one year? Shame on all you [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] pricks.
Smangy23

Postby Smangy23 on Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:38 pm

Yes, Before you jump on me, I know about the Minn. Lakers....but they don't count....you know it, and I know it....
Smangy23

Postby MIKEDOG on Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:54 pm

Number 1 I am not going to defend my dedication to this team. If you cant look past the end of your nose than your a [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] idiot. Shaq is all about himself!!! And I think as fans we need to realize that!! He always has [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] to say about the others on the team but rarely looks at himself. To all you that are against this trade, get back to me when the "BIG GREEDY" demands 30mil a year and can give a shhit how that affects our team in the long run. Let me know where his dedication is when he eats up almost a 3rd of the space under the salary cap, and let me know what you think when Kobe leaves because he is sick of having to satisfy Shaqs need for the offense to run through him regardless of his production. Lets let Shaq do whatever the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] he wants because...he is Shaq??? I say hell no!!! I give Shaq untill the trade deadline of the 04 season to prove that he has come to play, and is once again hungry to win rings. Untill then then I say that noone on this team is safe from trade because of who they are.
MIKEDOG

Postby Jalimbo on Thu Jun 26, 2003 6:23 pm

Trade Shaq for Jermaine O neal
Jalimbo

Postby #1_Kobe_fan on Thu Jun 26, 2003 11:21 pm

only when HELL FREEZES OVER
#1_Kobe_fan

Postby zetaw00d on Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:32 am

Smangy23 wrote:All you who want to trade Shaq for Garnett are [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] homos....Where is your loyalty? The man has won us 3 straight titles...never done in Laker history...you are all bandwagoners....Shaq still has ability to win us 3 more titles....he may be the most dominant ever...and you want to give up because things didn't go our way one year? Shame on all you [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] pricks.

I agree with this for now!!! The Lakers = Loyalty!! Trade shaq only if he becomes a big problem. If he doesnt lose the weight this year then i think that would be a BIG problem.
zetaw00d

Previous

Return to Lakers Discussion